Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
    Those are great!! Do you mind if I save a copy of both to my computer for my entertainment only?
    Feel free, you don't have to use it only for private, public is ok for me too.

Comment

THIS MORTAL COIL
      EPISODE NUMBER - 410
      WRITTEN BY - Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
      GUEST STARRING - Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

I think she's going to be out of the opening credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        Don't worry, I'm putting her back in.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Don't worry, I'm putting her back in.
          haha, I love it! I just wish there was a way to replace Carter with Torri in all the scenes somehow.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            haha, I love it! I just wish there was a way to replace Carter with Torri in all the scenes somehow.
            I would require a bit more work I imagine, but I guess it would just be a matter of taking s3 clips of Elizabeth and put them into the episode. (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I would require a bit more work I imagine, but I guess it would just be a matter of taking s3 clips of Elizabeth and put them into the episode. (I think)
              That would be tricky to do... the episode wouldn't make sense for one thing but I bet it would be way better than watching Carter and listening to her. lol Way more pleasant.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                That would be tricky to do... the episode wouldn't make sense for one thing but I bet it would be way better than watching Carter and listening to her. lol Way more pleasant.
                It could get funky that way.

Comment

i season 4 is already funky and not in a good way
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I'm thinking of another word beginning with f, but I'd better shut up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      I'm thinking of another word beginning with f, but I'd better shut up.
                      Mmmmm . . . just what word would that be? LOL.

I found an interesting parallel while checking out something regarding Star Trek Enterprise and how fans really hated the series finale (I know I wasn't too thrilled with it). Apparently even the cast hated that episode because it told the Enterprise story from the perspective of TNG characters.

Anyway, Connor Trinneer's character, Trip, was killed off in the finale - which fans really, really hated. LOL. Supposedly Trinneer said that TPTB killed off his character to "get the fans talking", there was no plot reason but simply to manipulate fans by killing off a popular character (although what that would accomplish in a series finale is beyond me). Does that sound eerily familiar?

I don't know what it is about character death that gets TPTB so excited. I know some fans say it injects some realism into a show . . . . which is kind of funny when you're talking about a show featuring wormholes, vampire-like aliens and a flying city.
                      sigpic

Comment

see i loved trip

its a good comparison for sure!

well we are talking... i guess they got that.

but i imagine there are even more people that just went away
                        i'd be curious to know how many
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                          THIS MORTAL COIL
                          EPISODE NUMBER - 410
                          WRITTEN BY - Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
                          GUEST STARRING - Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir)

I don't know about you but I've known that for some time, it's been already said somewhere, she will be just a pretty name after opening credits.

Comment

poor torri
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Some thing thats been bugging me and I'm not sure if this is the right thread. I hear that Sam was brought over to Atlantis because she had an extra year contract with stargate, so my question is that, why is all the other cast form SG1 not offer the same contract?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                                Some thing thats been bugging me and I'm not sure if this is the right thread. I hear that Sam was brought over to Atlantis because she had an extra year contract with stargate, so my question is that, why is all the other cast form SG1 not offer the same contract?
                                Most of the cast were on 2 year contracts, I think only MS wasn't. I'd check your source, they obviously don't have their story straight.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X