Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Spoiler:

or

or

or

or

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
    Could it be possible that JM is having us on?
    Brilliant!!

No way, because Joe M. NEVER LIES.
    *giggles*
    Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Can I snurch FH, i might need this today
    Snurch away... must be the most snurched smiley I know.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    So the blog of doom is being censored now? Gee, the **** hit the fan.
    It most certainly did.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
      No. Just look at the threads here, or at SciFi's forum, and read all the Woolsey bashing. Then go to JM's blog and read all the glowing "we love Woolsey!" posts. Either those folks are ass kissers, or he is only posting the "we love Woolsey" comments.

*reaches for more Tums*

BTW - SciFi forum has a poll up:

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2300391
      do you need to be a member of that forum to be able to vote? as i coulnt find anywhere to vote although i could view the results. or i could be being a dumb ass
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Wahhh. I was getting all excited

Comment

TPTKTS = the powers that killed the show

I can confirm the latter. And that's his right, but it completely invalidates his stance of "I only block spoilers, nasty comments about the crew, or fights between posters on my blog that have gone on too long."
          hes really screening all the not happy comments? that seems strange. as much as i dislike JM, i always respected him allowing opposing views on there. not the downright nasty ones cause you know thats just not nice. but really youve seen them go have you? thats weird screening these if he didnt the last set of fiascos.

((scratches head)))
          sigpic
          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

FOlks

The Idiots In Charge or TIIC is NOT appropriate to be used her.

Dislike thier decisions all you want, but you will dislike them with respect.

and calling them idiots is not respectful.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              do you need to be a member of that forum to be able to vote? as i coulnt find anywhere to vote although i could view the results. or i could be being a dumb ass
              I think you have to be a member to put in your little vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                FOlks

and why should we respect somebody who is constantly destroying the show?
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I think you have to be a member to put in your little vote.
                  Oh well, no point joining another forum to discuss atlantis R.I.P.
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

hes really screening all the not happy comments? that seems strange. as much as i dislike JM, i always respected him allowing opposing views on there. not the downright nasty ones cause you know thats just not nice. but really youve seen them go have you? thats weird screening these if he didnt the last set of fiascos.

((scratches head)))
                    Its been a long time since JM has posted many negative comments. I've even tried making posts - in a nice way - outlining why I dislike certain episodes. So, while glorious posts of, "OMG, that episode rocked! Best Ever!" keep appearing, you just won't see many of, "Well, why did you do this? Or did you know about this plot hole? They just won't show up.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      Its been a long time since JM has posted many negative comments. I've even tried making posts - in a nice way - outlining why I dislike certain episodes. So, while glorious posts of, "OMG, that episode rocked! Best Ever!" keep appearing, you just won't see many of, "Well, why did you do this? Or did you know about this plot hole? They just won't show up.
                      Thats pretty sad. if you dont read other views how can you tell whats working and whats not. its all well and good to make something for yourself but if your trying to sell it to an audience to get those much needed viewing figuers, you'd think they would look at a broad spectrum of views. i know that in the end its TPTB decision but they can get a feel for how there audience is feeling with regards to the show.

ponders what's happenin with Atlantis
                      sigpic
                      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

ponders what's happenin with Atlantis
                        My guess... *blub*

Comment

Wow, I think this might be my first post in the Anti thread. Today's news was just so disappointing. Of course, I might change my mind and love the changes, but initial gut impressions are not good.

I think the worst is

Spoiler:
                          Carson getting only 5 eps. I didn't realize how much I missed him until this season. With all the hype, I was starting to buy into the possibility of his full return. Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                            Wow, I think this might be my first post in the Anti thread. Today's news was just so disappointing. Of course, I might change my mind and love the changes, but initial gut impressions are not good.

I think the worst is

Spoiler:
                            Carson getting only 5 eps. I didn't realize how much I missed him until this season. With all the hype, I was starting to buy into the possibility of his full return. Silly me.
                            And you saw how much screen time Weir had in her ((cough)) 4 eps. its not just the amount of eps for me, its how the charcters are used in that time 2 lines of dialogue in one of the 5 eps would be terrible.
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              FOlks

I was just answering what the acronym meant, I did not come up with it.

Comment

I just came from JM's blog and there are some pretty unhappy posts now. It doesn't seem to be a super popular choice there either.

Comment

Working...
                                X