Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    I think the intro should just be Shep and McKay.
    It would save money and time.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well well well...look what I've found on my Rommie marathon . He would be a breath a fresh air for Atlantis .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Who am I kidding? No point for Daniel to join now. Sam is out... I guess JM made sure thousands of fans will be alienated

****runs off crying....***

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Too late... 'T was boring as hell...
        So sorry *huggles*

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        I'm actually surprised this got through since they haven't put through anything on this topic in a while. Wonder what changed their minds?
        It reminds me of something that happened in the Soviet Union in the 1930s:

Spoiler:
        Army commander 1st class Tukhachevsky kept publically warning the Western nations that they should prepare themselves for war and by doing so, he was exposing Stalin's plans to conquer Europe. As a result, Stalin promoted him to Marshal of the Soviet Union, but had one of the convicts during a public trial mention his name. It was a warning: "Shut up, or I'll have you executed!" Tukhachevsky didn't get the message and on June 12th 1937 ...

Comment

Seriousley how many cast changes/f***ups can you make in a season without someone going "you know maybe the guys making these changes are a bit trigger happy"

Spoiler:
          Captain Perky great, will this be another bimbet for shep to drool over or god forbid fight with rodney over next season? i have no confidence in TPTB being able to write scenes for mature women unless there offing them.

A Larrin/Vala on the team is just wrong on more levels than i can take. i seem stuck on this, as Keller makes me want to hurl when ever shes on screen and this newbie will be of a similar age, if im reading the spoileness right. does that mean we get Keller mark II.

SUCKS

on another note im sure TPTB will still be trying to get Daniel on Atlantis you have to have at least one member of sg1 on atlantis otherwise the clever/dumb balance is out of wack (ooh that was nasty for me appologies)
          sigpic
          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Ok. It's Monday. It's past noon on the East Coast. Where's the implosion I've been waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              Ok. It's Monday. It's past noon on the East Coast. Where's the implosion I've been waiting for?
              In my pants
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Something for g.o.d.

Spoiler:
                Ever wondered, what would've happened, had Teyla's kid decided to have his first kick when the "mommy" was outside the window (ep Quarantine)? Here you go:
                Spoiler:

Please note the values in the "Final stats" section - those are the forces affecting Teyla upon her impact on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Something for g.o.d.

Spoiler:
                  Ever wondered, what would've happened, had Teyla's kid decided to have his first kick when the "mommy" was outside the window (ep Quarantine)? Here you go:
                  Spoiler:

Please note the values in the "Final stats" section - those are the forces affecting Teyla upon her impact on the ground
                  *SPLAT*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Something for g.o.d.

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Simply put...

Comment

Okay, WAY too much angst going on while people wait for the announcement. I think most people know at this point that Carter is gone as commander, that a new female character will be on the show, and that Carson will almost certainly come back in some form next season. So if that's the brunt of the announcement I'm going to say "Well, la di dah!"

Things that would cause fandom implosion include - the return of Weir as a recurring character and/or giving her the command position of Atlantis, the loss of another main character besides Carter next season, if Daniel, Jack, or any main character from SG1 is named the new commander, the addition of any other SG1 characters to the show on a regular basis, and/or if Teyla has only a handful of eps next season.

Place your bets, people.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        Okay, WAY too much angst going on while people wait for the announcement. I think most people know at this point that Carter is gone as commander, that a new female character will be on the show, and that Carson will almost certainly come back in some form next season. So if that's the brunt of the announcement I'm going to say "Well, la di dah!"

Things that would cause fandom implosion include - the return of Weir as a recurring character and/or giving her the command position of Atlantis, the loss of another main character besides Carter next season, if Daniel, Jack, or any main character from SG1 is named the new commander, the addition of any other SG1 characters to the show on a regular basis, and/or if Teyla has only a handful of eps next season.

Place your bets, people.
                        My bet is, that...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...it will all go to hell very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

Place your bets, people.
                          I never gamble, except on SGA. I'll place stinky socks on RL taking an extended maternity leave, meaning less episodes for her. Catpain Alison Porter will replace her on the team, at least temporarily. A character from SG1 will be made leader of Atlantis, unless Sheppard or Caldwell are. But I'm guessing it'll be an SG-1 person. If Sheppard's promoted, that will be a demotion to a support role, per JM's words, right? I'd better go get some snackies and sit back and watch the implosion.

Comment

To watch or not to watch season 5 is what this announcement will mean to me. And I'm still more anxious for the interview I want to see up, than that stupid press release, which will send me into mourning once again... that's twice in just under 4 months time... Thank you very much for that PTB!!

*feels the urge to kick and scream*

Comment

As I feared the Quarantine-Harmony-Outcast-Trio episodes are weak, unoriginal and a complete waste. I can watch them, but I won't do it again, because they are so disappointing. They could write stories about other lifeforms, gate systems, alien politics, Ancient and Wraith past, but they decided to make cheaper and boring stand alones. Maybe the last 4 episode will be the best in Atlantis's history, but I think I can forget these disasters, what they made before Midway.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hey, where is the annoucement supposed to be? The blog of doom?

Comment

Working...
                                X