Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I expect Sheppard to defy orders . He did in in hot zone he will do it here . Wonder if the city will go in total lock down by itself or they'll give us something "original" for the quarantine
    Doesn't Sheppard defy orders of some sort every week?

Oh and another one for the Stinky Sock Mix, dedicated to JM, The Man Who Sold (out) The World David Bowie's version or Nirvana's I don't mind

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Teyla already did that.
      Sorry. Forgot about that one. BTW: How's my challenge going? (I know I'm annoying)

Comment

Thanks for spoiling it for me . Does he fall or the Gel in his hair gives him grip and a very aerodynamic shape ?
        Shep is naturally limber, and can climb without any support.
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
          Ronon doesn't need a stronger woman, he needs a woman period - not a silly, sissy girl!

I have another proposal for our stinky sock mix
          Tina Turner - I don't wanna lose you

Can be applied to Ford, Weir, Beckett, Heightmeyer and maybe
          Spoiler:

Katie B and Zelenka

And to the old Atlantis in general...
          Very true about Ronon. Good song choice too.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Shep climbs a tower - that's new. It's rock climbing Atlantis style.
          It looks like in the previews he even has the obligatory moment where he loses his grip...when you know he's just going to regain it. That's a silly ploy here, and in every action show I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            It looks like in the previews he even has the obligatory moment where he loses his grip...when you know he's just going to regain it. That's a silly ploy here, and in every action show I've ever seen.
            The winds are very strong 2,200 ft above an ocean. Looks like I'll have to write another 'How it should have been' story

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Sorry. Forgot about that one. BTW: How's my challenge going? (I know I'm annoying)
              Muse has taken leave of absence... No idea where she went. Damn that muse!

I haven't been able to write anything since new year... I really hope she'll be back cause I promised some more fics to other people... I have a whole list to write.

Though I discovered that during my classes (eveningschool) she tend to sneak back in, and while I should be paying attention... I'm not really.

I'm almost through season 2, hopefully by tomorrow and then I gonna open Word 2007 and get my muse to write... Even if it means having a struggle/fight with her, she'll write until all my current fics are written.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Muse has taken leave of absence... No idea where she went. Damn that muse!

I haven't been able to write anything since new year... I really hope she'll be back cause I promised some more fics to other people... I have a whole list to write.

Though I discovered that during my classes (eveningschool) she tend to sneak back in, and while I should be paying attention... I'm not really.

I'm almost through season 2, hopefully by tomorrow and then I gonna open Word 2007 and get my muse to write... Even if it means having a struggle/fight with her, she'll write until all my current fics are written.
                As I've said, I'll help you with that one. I already have a ton of ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  As I've said, I'll help you with that one. I already have a ton of ideas
                  You can write chapters if you want... The author's name on the outside will still say mine, but there's an Author's note attached to every chapter in which I explain who gave the original idea, or in this case who wrote the thing.

I realized soon enough I was never going to get to 100 chapters on myself.

Comment

Doesn't Sheppard defy orders of some sort every week?
                    It comes with the gel

Shep is naturally limber, and can climb without any support.

I think you meant timber and can fall faster than a rock

Comment

It comes with the gel

I think you meant timber and can fall faster than a rock
                      Brings out my timber that I keep behind my desk. First you are making fun of teh!Hair (tm) and now you're wishing him to fall?!!!!

*iz wounded*
                      sig made by me

Comment

Brings out my timber that I keep behind my desk. First you are making fun of teh!Hair (tm) and now you're wishing him to fall?!!!!

*iz wounded*
                        Sorry hon but he needs to follow the trend in SGA. Kate jumped off, he needs to fall . Jaberjaw will catch him....or maybe not .

Comment

Sorry hon but he needs to follow the trend in SGA. Kate jumped off, he needs to fall . Jaberjaw will catch him....or maybe not .
                          Of course he will. In the time it takes Shep to fall & w/ including the acceleration rate of the fall - there will be a contraption waiting at the bottom to catch teh!Shep.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Kate jumped off, he needs to fall .
                            Get your facts straight, Kate didn't jump. Her dream-self fell.

Comment

Get your facts straight, Kate didn't jump. Her dream-self fell.

Was the outcome the same?

Comment

Of course he will. In the time it takes Shep to fall & w/ including the acceleration rate of the fall - there will be a contraption waiting at the bottom to catch teh!Shep.
                                I wonder what happened to Rodney's whale friend . Does he feel hungry? Moreover, now that SAM is on Atlantis, why doesn't anyone tell her how Rodney named a big fish after her

Comment

Working...
                                X