Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only mentioned PG15 because I was hunting down stuff that we needed and then bumped into something else.

Can't help it people go from there.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!! ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!!ALL HAIL ANTIS!!

Spoiler:

Is that who I think it is? Would not mind being a dog now
      I wouldn't mind as well. *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Its a vent thread, so please, just let folks vent and respect their desire to do so.
        I cannot agree with you more, however, why do I have the feeling this is a subtle message to keep all the negative aspects of SGA in here. It seems to me that whenever we do not agree with the majority regarding the amount of orgasms one has when watching BAMSR we are being told off that this is not the thread for comments like that. Why is that? Why can't I post something I did not like about BAMSR in the BAMSR thread without being redded or harassed?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          This is what the true believers pray every night when they go to bed:

Spoiler:
          Our PTB, Who art in Vancouver, hallowed be Thy Name.
          Thy Stargate Atlantis come.
          Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Vancouver.
          Give us this day our weekly episode and forgive us our anti-ness as we forgive those who anti against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
          Amen.

It's not as good as I hoped I could get it... if anyone else likes to give it a try, here's the original for reverance:

Spoiler:
          Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
          Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
          on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
          daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
          forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
          not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

You sly devil . We need a manip with that and it is perfect . Something with sheep

Comment

Looks pretty fine to me... ...my rage at least.
            Fine like hawtness? "My ranting brings all the boys to the yard"...

I only mentioned PG15 because I was hunting down stuff that we needed and then bumped into something else.

Can't help it people go from there.
            I know, it's specifically the "go from there" that I'd like to try and avoid.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Why is that? Why can't I post something I did not like about BAMSR in the BAMSR thread without being redded or harassed?
            I say post as many rants as you want to in the general threads. If people can't handle a difference of opinion that's their loss. If they think they're going to harass me and my opinions out of GW then they can think again.

Seriously, I want to disable the red rep system SO BAD. It's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              Fine like hawtness? "My ranting brings all the boys to the yard"...

I know, it's specifically the "go from there" that I'd like to try and avoid.

I say post as many rants as you want to in the general threads. If people can't handle a difference of opinion that's their loss. If they think they're going to harass me and my opinions out of GW then they can think again.

Seriously, I want to disable the red rep system SO BAD. It's pointless.
              Agreed - we should be able to express our opinion (in a sane manner) without being redded <- is that a word?
              If everyone agreed, how boring would that be? I mean how many times can we say/hear - oh that Shep was so good, oh you silly Rodney.
              sig made by me

Comment

Even if they continue with Elizabeth as part of the new arc,

Spoiler:
                I don’t like this whole being a ship captain in charge of a fraction of replicators who still exist, I don't even know if that's the real weir! It's too ridiculous and doesn’t fit her character at all!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                  Even if they continue with Elizabeth as part of the new arc,

Spoiler:
                  I don’t like this whole being a ship captain in charge of a fraction of replicators who still exist, I don't even know if that's the real weir! It's too ridiculous and doesn’t fit her character at all!
                  It's their new style of writing. Make the characters fit the story instead of making the story fit the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    At this point I really don't care anymore. I have my beliefs and other people have theirs. I just care about the well being of the show. BTW, I'd rather defend the show itself than the producers. They've done some not so great decisions in the past.
                    LOL, I hear ya.

I dunno, I'm just a little annoyed, I thought after this thing with Weir people would have more hope now for her return. I guess I was wrong.
                    I gotta tell ya TOF, if they revisit this story arc without Torri/Weir that will leave a sour taste in my mouth as well. I could of accepted a death where she saves Sheppard's or Mckay's life, then I move on, case closed. But this amazing new interesting story arc continued without Weir? I think Joe would be getting a lot of hate mail if they chose to do that.
                    *Activates lightsaber* Okay... Who are you? And what have you done to Briangate?

Okay, that too.

And after the DG-fiasco, I can't say I'm ready for throwing in a bit of hope... Still too fresh, the pain is (Yoda says).
                    Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you, who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy, the shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
                    Jedi Master Yoda

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    Agreed - we should be able to express our opinion (in a sane manner) without being redded <- is that a word?
                    If everyone agreed, how boring would that be? I mean how many times can we say/hear - oh that Shep was so good, oh you silly Rodney.
                    It is here on GW

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      *Activates lightsaber* Okay... Who are you? And what have you done to Briangate?

No seriously, after "BAMSR" if Weir does not come back now, i'll be pissed. You don't tease the fans like that, and then revisit the story without Weir.
                      sigpic

Comment

No seriously, after "BAMSR" if Weir does not come back now, i'll be pissed. You don't tease the fans like that, and then revisit the story without Weir.
                        *Deactivates lightsaber* Sorry. I'm just not used to reading things like that from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          *Deactivates lightsaber* Sorry. I'm just not used to reading things like that from you.
                          Do you see where I'm coming from?
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you see where I'm coming from?
                            Your location tag says "New York"

Comment

wow an argument i wasn't even involved with! .... has the world stopped spinning? hehe cool

Liz Isn't coming back...there is no debate... she will be mentioned once and seen off screen

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              I'm not forgiving, at this point I'm not even sure I could go back to watching that crap SGA even if they brought back Weir full time. I hate this show now and I don't trust tptb one bit.

Even if they brought her back I'd just be waiting to see how they'd screw her up again, who will they replace next and which character from SG1 will they bring in to replace them.

SGA used to be a piece of cheese and corn but a feel good show at the same time, they took that away from me, and if someone wants to jump in with the "oh but the uncertainty makes it more exciting", well, on their beloved SG1 the main characters were always safe, they might have been hurt, or about to die, but they NEVER did (unless the actor wanted to leave as was the case with MS - tptb wouldn't have done to AT, RDA or MS what they to Torri). O'neill and Carter Sue would have never been killed and people knew that.

Well, Atlantis fans don't have that luxury, we know our characters mean nothing to tptb, that for tptb SGA is nothing but a vehicle to keep their beloved SG1 alive, and that any of the characters we love may be replaced at any given moment by one of the great SG1 characters just because to tptb SGA characters mean NOTHING (unless it's McKay of course, and even him could be replaced if tptb got MS to do SGA, they'd jump at the chance and bring Vala too - and then Teyla would be a goner - because who's Daniel without Vala? BOOORING) and SG1 characters are almighty (almighty ratings-sucking blackhole L-M-A-O).
                              AMEN! Luz you've been in my brain again! couldn't agree more!
                              *mental green*
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

Liz Isn't coming back...there is no debate... she will be mentioned once and seen off screen
                                Ouch!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X