Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second half season 3 should be erased, IMHO. I would accept a reset as far back as The Return - Part 2.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Second half season 3 should be erased, IMHO. I would accept a reset as far back as The Return - Part 2.
      as long as i got to keep sateda, common ground and phantoms i'm good with that
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

AU it is then. And I never liked Au's. The characters aren't their real selves.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Well, I must confess I liked a specific SG-1 AU episode from season 10. The one in which Carter screws up and kills her alternate self. That was cool!
          Last edited by mcbarr; 10 June 2007, 07:42 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            Well, I must confess I liked a specific SG-1 AU episode from season 10. The one in which Carter screws up and kills her alternate self. That was cool!
            And did you know the ratings for that ep were really low, and completely beaten by Lucius no less.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              And did you know the ratings for that ep were really low, and completely beaten by Lucius no less.
              Heh, even better!
              sigpic

Comment

have you guys all seen all of season 4?
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

You mean S3? I have.

Comment

oop sorry yes thats what i mean

i was just wondering cause if you hadn't would you be watching to support JM's plea or not

i am curious to see if his request has any impact.. i'm thinking 'no' but i am curious
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      i was just wondering cause if you hadn't would you be watching to support JM's plea or not
                      Hmm, no way. I have no respect for the guy, I wouldn't do anything he asks. he's the one ruining the show besides other things.

i am curious to see if his request has any impact.. i'm thinking 'no' but i am curious
                      Only if people who watched the video have Nielsen boxes and still care enough to watch the show whether they've seen it already or not and if they're still supporting the show after all the changes. I find it hard to believe this could work in any way. Really. If people don't want to watch, they won't watch, no matter who tells them to. Seriously, how many people of those with Nielsen boxes does he think will watch that video anyway? LOL A casual fan wouldn't watch it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        Hmm, no way. I have no respect for the guy, I wouldn't do anything he asks. he's the one ruining the show besides other things.
                        gotta agree there but i was just wondering, if there were any anti's who still had to watch the end and if they would

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        Only if people who watched the video have Nielsen boxes and still care enough to watch the show whether they've seen it already or not and if they're still supporting the show after all the changes. I find it hard to believe this could work in any way. Really. If people don't want to watch, they won't watch, no matter who tells them to. Seriously, how many people of those with Nielsen boxes does he think will watch that video anyway? LOL A casual fan wouldn't watch it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, right?
                        well i'm Canadian so i don't count no matter how you shake the stick
                        dammit they won't even let me enter the contests!

they may get some higher rating for the season finale which is the worst eppy ever imho
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          gotta agree there but i was just wondering, if there were any anti's who still had to watch the end and if they would
                          Then those can answer your question. I'm interested to know as well

Comment

Adding my two penneis here:

I'm totally anti S4;

Sunday is a bad AU for me;

JM is totally ruining the show;

Yappi - I love the Neutrilizer idea!!! Made me laugh really loud!

and I probbably won't watch S3 finale. I'm happy with eps like TRW, Echoes and Tao of Rodney. They make me smile.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Adding my two penneis here:

I'm totally anti S4;

Sunday is a bad AU for me;

JM is totally ruining the show;

Yappi - I love the Neutrilizer idea!!! Made me laugh really loud!

and I probbably won't watch S3 finale. I'm happy with eps like TRW, Echoes and Tao of Rodney. They make me smile.
                              i like your two pennies ((hugs)) thanks for replying
                              echoes was a great episode!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Echoes!! I love Echoes, has my favorite character appearing again. *huggles her Kate-clone*

And yeah, I've seen all of season 3 already. Not that I matter anyway cause I'm Belgian.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X