Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take your pick, antis

Spoiler:

Standard Lightsaber

Atton's Lightsaber

BA-122 Prototype Lightsaber

Bao-Dur's Lightsaber

Darth Bandon's Lightsaber

Exar Kun's Lightsaber

Jedi Padawan's Lightsaber

Jedi Knight's Lightsaber

Jedi Master's Lightsaber

Kreia's Walking Stick

Comment

And the second part

Spoiler:

Master Atris' Prism

Master Kavar's Prize

Master Kavar's Shield

Master Mical's Agenda

Master Vash's Harmony

Mira's Lightsaber

Nij-Nog's Lightsaber

Segan Wyndh's Long Saber

Type A Lightsaber

Type B Lightsaber

Type C Lightsaber

Type E Lightsaber

Type J Lightsaber

Visas' Hope of Katarr

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Small note to anyone using Image Rotation for their signatures -> Signatures aren't working.
        Saw that, it's why I've got just the one up now

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Here you go. *hands over a blue-bladed training lightsaber* Knock yourself out.

I wouldn't do that if I was you. Mistress Reef wants me to keep them only for fully fledged Masters of the Smut side and it would NOT be wise to tease her
        I couldn't care less, if you want a red one have a red one

And the second part

Spoiler:

Master Atris' Prism

Master Kavar's Prize

Master Kavar's Shield

Master Mical's Agenda

Master Vash's Harmony

Mira's Lightsaber

Nij-Nog's Lightsaber

Segan Wyndh's Long Saber

Type A Lightsaber

Type B Lightsaber

Type C Lightsaber

Type E Lightsaber

Type J Lightsaber

Visas' Hope of Katarr

Getting a little OT here Pajus don't you think, just a reminder before Skydiver drops in with an official warning, you know the Mods are only looking for an excuse to shut us down

Comment

So many sabers to choose from.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I couldn't care less, if you want a red one have a red one
            You've heard the lady, g. o. d. Pick your saber and knock yourself out.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Getting a little OT here Pajus don't you think, just a reminder before Skydiver drops in with an official warning, you know the Mods are only looking for an excuse to shut us down
            They're supposed to be used against JM for his crappy writing and that makes them on topic. Deleting this would be soooooooooooo cheap
            Last edited by Pajus; 14 December 2007, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Me, g. o. d., Dana and Klenotka (she posted only once, but it was quite the anti post)
              Seems many of the antis are European....
              Is there something about the current version of SGA that does not appeal to European sensibilities? Or is there such a thing. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                Is there something about the current version of SGA that does not appeal to European sensibilities? Or is there such a thing. Just wondering.
                I'm an anti and I live in the good old USA. I think that the show is just so bad, it's actually uniting countries.

Comment

Well, that's pretty interesting... Never thought about it.

Are there really more European anti's than US/Canadian anti's?

Maybe it's because the US military is back in charge again, and the internationality of SGA is pushed aside. *shrug*

Or because we have better taste.

Comment

People in Europe have high standards. But more seriously, I think it's a difference in mentallity. If people in Europe don't like something they band together and start protesting, campaigning, striking, etc.. Just look at the amount of strikes and protests in Europe and then compare it to the USA.

Maybe it's because the US military is back in charge again, and the internationality of SGA is pushed aside. *shrug*
                    Go Team America, Intergalatic Police?

*nods*
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      People in Europe have high standards. But more seriously, I think it's a difference in mentallity. If people in Europe don't like something they band together and start protesting, campaigning, striking, etc.. Just look at the amount of strikes and protests in Europe and then compare it to the USA.
                      Or in the case of the British sit down eat scones and have a nice moan about anything and everything, hey its what we do
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Or in the case of the British sit down eat scones and have a nice moan about anything and everything, hey its what we do
                        Right, I forgot about that: Europeans love to ***** and moan about anything and everything.
                        Signed,

Gregorius
                        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I don't know how the USAF works (god knows that after what We come in peace, shoot to kill does on a daily basis I don't want to know), but If We come in peace, shoot to kill was an officer in our armed forces, he'd spend a few years in Mirov for his conduct. His actions (so far) warrant a court-martial for: Repeated insubordination, dereliction of duty, treason, disrespectful behavior towards a superior officer, mutiny, writing untruthful reports and possibly murder. It makes the US Air force look like a hive of anarchy. And I can't believe the US Air force is a hive of anarchy
                          Last edited by Pajus; 14 December 2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Interesting point.

When I was in the US, I was asking people why the hell they put up with a system that allows them one or two weeks off work every year, when over here (Australia) we get four to six weeks.

The answer was, "well, that's the way it is, the country's set up for businesses."

So's every country. Doesn't mean we just sit there and take it. There are strikes, protests, rallies over a lot of things, most recently, nurses and police were imposing workbans because they wanted more money.

Americans seem less inclined to go "You know what? Stuff that! I'm going to do something about it", and more inclined to accept the status quo.

Comment

Reminds me of something completely unrelated to SGA.... Aka, I'm going off-topic.

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider - the movie

There's a scene in the first half where Lara is dreaming and it ends with that ticking clock in that hidden compartment.

American viewers saw that whole season differently than European viewers.

Europeans were convinced the ticking of the clock was a part of her dreams at first, for she could never have heard the actual clock underneath the stairs in her bedchamber.
                              Americans, on the other hand, were of the opinion that she did hear the clock and that the sound seeped into her dream, waking her up.

So, I just guess we have different standards. I guess some (not all Europeans, trust me) of us are more critical when viewing things.

Comment

Did you ever doubt that?

You really don't want to go there. But if you really want too , have a look here:
                                Uncle SAM
                                Spoiler:

Q: Name a country with "U"
                                A: Yugoslavia.
                                Q:Name a country with "U"
                                A: Utah!

Europe is not the 2 or 3 countries you refer too.

Comment

Working...
                                X