Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Don't try this on SGA
    Didn't they already do that...sorta anyway...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cause you might not return...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Didn't they already do that...sorta anyway...
      Exactly.
      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who!!!

^^Definitely and infinitely better than SGA.
        Supernatural
        Dr Who
        Torchwood
        NCIS
        CSI:Miami
        Heroes
        farscape
        andromeda

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        When will Eureka return?

Paris, I've been watching Supernatural because of you. Last episode I saw was the one in which one of the brothers keeps dying over and over and over and over and over again. Not bad.
        sqeuaaaa!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))
        that makes me very happy

that wasn't even one of my favs... poor sammy hehe and poor dean
        loved bobby in it to! *nearly implodes with supernatural fangirliness*
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Just a quick note about the Sarah-Jane Adventures, it's aimed purely at children
          Thanks, Sci-Fi omitted that from their ads. Bummer.

I promised pictures of me in Stormtrooper... I found two, one where I'm well comepletely in trooper and one where I have my helmet off...

Spoiler:

I'm the last Trooper in the back, on Vader's left side (looking from Vader's POV which means I'm on the right from your POV - not the one behind the Jedi but the other one)

From left to right: Me and two colleagues (without glasses me, cause I couldn't wear them underneath my helmet)
          Oh, that's cool! I would give you Star Wars green if I could.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          So SGA must go for SGU to have a chance. Why am I not surprised?
          I kind of got that feeling from the article too. It also sounded awfully Trekkie, with a Stargate instead of a transporter. I do not plan on watching it. I love Star Trek (I'm aware of the occasional cheese factor ), but I don't trust the Stargate franchise after this season.

Add Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek: Deep Space 9 to the better show list, please. And yes, when will Eureka be returning?
          Last edited by marielabbott; 06 April 2008, 06:40 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Updates list:

Supernatural
            Dr Who
            Torchwood
            NCIS
            Heroes
            Farscape
            Andromeda
            Firefly
            Battlestar Galactica
            Star Trek: Deep Space 9
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

X-files please?

If we are not limited to sci-fi, I'd love to include Chuck & Robin Hood.
              sig made by me

Comment

I'm tired so i'll be blunt

Keep your personal crap off the thread.

You get red, tough cookies. Get over it. Life's a witch and then you get red. And before folks play the martyr, it's been my experience that MOST of the red that's handed out around her is deserved in some way. And those that simply post respectfully and politely rarely get reds while those that bait and snipe and take swipes at people tend to collect them faster.

Is every red deserved? No. there are a few handed out that are handed out maliciously by folks that are taking this forum thing a little bit too personally. But, over all, those that get redded have usually done something to rile others up.

In any case, getting reds is NOT the topic of this thread. the topic is your issues with season four of the show.

Keep it on topic or keep your trap shut
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who!!!

^^Definitely and infinitely better than SGA.
                  OMG DW I LOVE YOU SO!!!! They handle cast changes beautifully, unlike SGA.

I'm still high from the premiere of s4. The last couple of minutes I was O_O and then died of squee.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    If we are not limited to sci-fi, I'd love to include Chuck & Robin Hood.
                    Do you mean the BBC's Robin Hood? I watched the first disc of that this weekend; it's a bit cheesy, but fun. It's a little like the television show equivalent of a potato chip. So I moved the rest of the season to the top of my Netflix queue.
                    Last edited by marielabbott; 07 April 2008, 02:13 AM.

Comment

can we add ST Voyager and the Young Indiana Jones chronicles, most haunted and ghost hunters...and 7days and the invisible man

and hell yeah to x-files, maybe the new terminator show.. though the jury is still out on that one
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I promised pictures of me in Stormtrooper... I found two, one where I'm well comepletely in trooper and one where I have my helmet off...

Spoiler:

I'm the last Trooper in the back, on Vader's left side (looking from Vader's POV which means I'm on the right from your POV - not the one behind the Jedi but the other one)

From left to right: Me and two colleagues (without glasses me, cause I couldn't wear them underneath my helmet)
                        Cool

They are made for us... I am borrowing one. Not interested enough to want one myself. Maybe a Jedi-one. I think they are cool.
                        Looking for Jedi robes as well... The Shroud of Ashla looks cool

They already did with Lizzie

Message for all physics fans: The Kindred was just exposed as the horrible affront to physics that it is. WARNING: Character deaths (wouldn't bother writing it without those). Please don't read this, Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          we should start a new list

Supernatural
                          Dr Who
                          what else?
                          The Closer for me please. Oh and Lost, still way better than the SGA crap.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Supernatural
                            Dr Who
                            Torchwood
                            NCIS
                            Heroes
                            Farscape
                            Andromeda
                            Firefly
                            Battlestar Galactica
                            Star Trek: Deep Space 9
                            Ashes to Ashes
                            Torchwood
                            Robin of Sherwood (A little old but I liked it)
                            Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              Do you mean the BBC's Robin Hood? I watched the first disc of that this weekend; it's a bit cheesy, but fun. It's a little like the television show equivalent of a potato chip. So I moved the rest of the season to the top of my Netflix queue.
                              Bwahahahah, the same one. It's so cheesy, and so cute. Love the Robin - always after it for glory. Love Marian. Strong woman. I like potato chips, but since they are bad for my waistline, I must stick to the TV variety.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Bwahahahah, the same one. It's so cheesy, and so cute. Love the Robin - always after it for glory. Love Marian. Strong woman. I like potato chips, but since they are bad for my waistline, I must stick to the TV variety.
                                Yup, I don't keep potato chips in the house. My favorite character is Much; he's hilarious so far.

It's pleasant to look forward to shows without fearing bad things.

Comment

Working...
                                X