Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    I have a nomination for the Stinky Sock Collection. All Along the Watchtower by Bear McCreary from BSG's season 3 soundtrack. There are some shows that are able to maintain quality writing through their entire run. Too bad that SGA doesn't appear to be one of these shows.

Lyrics
    Spoiler:

"There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief,
    "There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
    Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth,
    None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
    "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
    But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
    So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late."

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
    While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
    Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
    Updated.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      GAHH! No just say no to wincest!!!
      .: LOL. Sorry, it just seems every fan girl I've talked to wants them Winchester boys to get it awwwnn.... And I was wondering is incest suddenly that hot or something? (teehee I like the word wincest)

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: I think it's unusual from what I've heard for shows to maintain decent quality through their entire run. Though, I have to say SGA's time came way too early
        Have to agree, but then it is unusual to change things so drastically behind-the-scenes (although, look at ST Ent). You can usually see it though. They run out of ideas, recycle plots, start to make characters OOC, kill characters off for shock value ......

.: Never been able to get into BSG. I'm a dark enough person already

.: Might try Supernatural, though. Is that the show where everyone wants the two brothers to get together and do it with each other? All the fangirls seem to be crazy about the incest between them from what I've heard lol
        Paris is going to find that interesting or disturbing, IDK which, LOL. I didn't realise that, although I have never watched a whole ep (20mins max - it is on too late here).
        sigpic

Comment

.: LOL. Sorry, it just seems every fan girl I've talked to wants them Winchester boys to get it awwwnn.... And I was wondering is incest suddenly that hot or something? (teehee I like the word wincest)
          *shudder*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          Paris is going to find that interesting or disturbing, IDK which, LOL. I didn't realise that, although I have never watched a whole ep (20mins max - it is on too late here).
          *shudders again*

hehe no no no! its just wrong... hehe i don't care if boys want to get it on.. just not my supernatural boys!... cause well ....they're mine!! lol
          i guess i'm just not a shipper in any form

i like weechester stories though, and whump and angst stories
          and i've been reading spoilers.. oh man i can't freaking wait till april 24th!!!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            I know not everyone likes BSG. "So say we all" is kind of like their show's replacement for the word Amen.

I'm jealous, I'll have to wait till the 18th, when it starts over here. Sci-fi will also be airing the Sarah Jane Adventures too, which I've never really heard of before, but will give it a try, since it's another spin-off.
            Just a quick note about the Sarah-Jane Adventures, it's aimed purely at children

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Just a quick note about the Sarah-Jane Adventures, it's aimed purely at children

Like me?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Like me?
                I'm not going to say a word, the actual programme is shown on Children's TV (CBBC) but I enjoyed the pilot episode. IMO it's more for teenagers than little kiddies

and on a personal note

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK INTEGRABYTE

Comment

looks like everyone of us has different reasons for disliking SGA. I simply hate SGA since S2 as a whole
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

I promised pictures of me in Stormtrooper... I found two, one where I'm well comepletely in trooper and one where I have my helmet off...

Spoiler:

I'm the last Trooper in the back, on Vader's left side (looking from Vader's POV which means I'm on the right from your POV - not the one behind the Jedi but the other one)

From left to right: Me and two colleagues (without glasses me, cause I couldn't wear them underneath my helmet)
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I promised pictures of me in Stormtrooper... I found two, one where I'm well comepletely in trooper and one where I have my helmet off...

Spoiler:

I'm the last Trooper in the back, on Vader's left side (looking from Vader's POV which means I'm on the right from your POV - not the one behind the Jedi but the other one)

From left to right: Me and two colleagues (without glasses me, cause I couldn't wear them underneath my helmet)
                      cool! How much these toys cost?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        cool! How much these toys cost?
                        Err... not a clue but I heard that Darth Vader already spend several hundreds of euros on his outfit. And I think I heard someone say that a trooper outfit goes between 350€ to 600€, depends on the material.

Then again my Atlantis-uniform (weapons and accessories included) is also up to 300-350 euros by now.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Err... not a clue but I heard that Darth Vader already spend several hundreds of euros on his outfit. And I think I heard someone say that a trooper outfit goes between 350€ to 600€, depends on the material.

Then again my Atlantis-uniform (weapons and accessories included) is also up to 300-350 euros by now.
                          well my airsoft gear is more expensive But these uniforms are cool
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Man cool costumes!! I want an outfit.
                            sig made by me

Comment

So SGA must go for SGU to have a chance. Why am I not surprised?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                So SGA must go for SGU to have a chance. Why am I not surprised?
                                Misquoting and twisting words to suit your own views? Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Working...
                                X