Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    It should be a good start to the weekends, yes. I also read somewhere this week that Heroes will be returning to NBC in September, so the good sci-fi keeps coming.
    It will return, on 15th September, followed by Chuck. I am not sure what to watch first, Heroes or Chuck But I definitely can´t wait new Heroes.
    I am looking forward to that now, because now I know that
    Spoiler:
    Nathan returns.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Star Wars is great, imo, though I'm afraid I don't know all the different guards, classes of ships and stuff. But that sounds like fun, you get to support local arts, plus celebrate sci-fi. Sounds like a good time will be had by all.
      There you go, one royal guard... they are like the elite, I think, something with Palpatine's guard... someone who is more Star Warsie will be able to fill you (and me) in.

Spoiler:
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        It will return, on 15th September, followed by Chuck. I am not sure what to watch first, Heroes or Chuck But I definitely can´t wait new Heroes.
        I am looking forward to that now, because now I know that
        Spoiler:
        Nathan returns.
        I never really got into Chuck, but that is terrific news about that character. I'm relieved, since that would have really changed some dynamics and they have a lot of good storylines revolving around that person.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        There you go, one royal guard... they are like the elite, I think, something with Palpatine's guard... someone who is more Star Warsie will be able to fill you (and me) in.

Spoiler:
        I think I remember seeing them, I should re-watch the films again. Looks like it would make a very cool costume.

Comment

I think I remember seeing them, I should re-watch the films again. Looks like it would make a very cool costume.
          I haven't watched the last three, only seen the newest. And I'll let you know how cool that costume really is tomorrow.
          I was asked if I saw much without glasses and I said "yeah, I'm not that blind " and there you have it... I am stuck with that helmet, and from what others have told me it's really narrow.

Comment

I was asked if I saw much without glasses and I said "yeah, I'm not that blind " and there you have it... I am stuck with that helmet, and from what others have told me it's really narrow.
            Uh, oh, that might not be so cool. I also wear glasses--and can see without them--but the world is so much sharper with them, and if you have a narrow range of vision to boot...good luck.

Comment

.: I got my family smilies made of the super sexy six they didn't need any table scenes ...

.:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Thanks Yeah and I'm already off the painkillers yesterday. Don't need them no more
                ((hugs))

My aunt has to tape the new Dr. Who cause I won't be home. I have to attend a concert in Star Wars costume. I'll be running around like a royal guard.

ohhh you are going to a con? which one?
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Falcon, are you talking about the Star Wars Exhibition in Tours & Taxis, or what?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    Falcon, are you talking about the Star Wars Exhibition in Tours & Taxis, or what?
                    there was a supernatural con in the states i am so jealous of those who got to

i love them even though i am only going to my second one at the end of the month

have you guys gone to lots of them?
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].: I got my family smilies made of the super sexy six they didn't need any table scenes ...
                      I just keep falling over those words... try saying that 5 times...

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      ohhh you are going to a con? which one?
                      No, it's a concert. A local orchestra is playing the Star Wars score and they needed people in costume from the movies, and BCD can provide them. And then the Star Wars people needed volunteers and I volunteered so I'm borrowing a costume owned by the club, which happens to be a royal guard.

I only have an Atlantis costume at home, P-90 & beretta included.

Next I'd like Selene's outfit, plus weaponry. Or Captain Jack's from Torchwood, or the 10th Doctor's.

have you guys gone to lots of them?
                      I've been to a few yes, and I'll be going to a few more. BCD gets invited to events all the time. And if everything turns out alright we will have our next big one in June (the 7/8th of June).

BCD has got big props from Star Wars and we have our very own Stargate.

Comment

I've been to a few yes, and I'll be going to a few more. BCD gets invited to events all the time. And if everything turns out alright we will have our next big one in June (the 7/8th of June).

will jensen be there?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

will jensen be there?
                          I have absolutely no idea who's going to be there... I heard something about Michael Shanks but I'm not sure if he's still on.

Comment

.: I got my family smilies made of the super sexy six they didn't need any table scenes ...

.:

very nice ray ki ki

I have absolutely no idea who's going to be there... I heard something about Michael Shanks but I'm not sure if he's still on.
                            bah.. already seen MS.. i want jensen.. if jensen is there will you squea at him for me?
                            Last edited by parisindy; 05 April 2008, 10:27 AM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

.: Teehee, 'cept teh talented zuz made it, not me

.: Anti Quiz of Randomness (cause i love polls): http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/333179

Comment

I just keep falling over those words... try saying that 5 times...
                                No, it's a concert. A local orchestra is playing the Star Wars score and they needed people in costume from the movies, and BCD can provide them. And then the Star Wars people needed volunteers and I volunteered so I'm borrowing a costume owned by the club, which happens to be a royal guard.
                                ours does an oscar show every year

hope you have fun

.: Teehee, 'cept teh talented zuz made it, not me

.: Anti Quiz of Randomness (cause i love polls): http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/333179
                                taken ...hehe first time i ever voted for joe m!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X