Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Antis and Keller as well. During the ending of Doppegander, I thought "Yeah... keep firing those lovely electric shocks into his liver... It's definitely good for the health of that idiot called Sheppard"
    Yeah, she needs some training. The friend who introduced me to SGA--most days I don't know whether to bless or curse her --complains every time I talk to her about Keller, especially the age thing. Even if she was a genius child, you still can't get through med school and residency and have work experience enough to have her position by her age. She should know, since her younger sister is a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      Yeah, she needs some training. The friend who introduced me to SGA--most days I don't know whether to bless or curse her --complains every time I talk to her about Keller, especially the age thing. Even if she was a genius child, you still can't get through med school and residency and have work experience enough to have her position by her age. She should know, since her younger sister is a doctor.
      Could you ask her, what happens to a man when you fire defib shocks into his liver? I've got a feeling Sheppard will have a 5th entry on my S4 character death tally

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        I haven't seen that episode yet, but why would he refuse to go bare chested? It's not like he had any problems with it a few years back, according to this:
        I think it was on JM's blog but I know I read it somewhere that JF didn't want to. I don't know why he wouldn't want to, and I don't really care other than that scene looked incredibly stupid.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Could you ask her, what happens to a man when you fire defib shocks into his liver? I've got a feeling Sheppard will have a 5th entry on my S4 character death tally
          I'll have her ask her sister. She may not get back to me immediately, but that would be interesting to know. Probably very bad things would happen.

Comment

Have a hug *hugs* and be careful with the painkillers. You don't want to be hooked
            .: Thanks Yeah and I'm already off the painkillers yesterday. Don't need them no more

Comment

Oh my goddess, I just watched the season finale of Torchwood...

Spoiler:
              The SGA TPTB can learn a thing or two about character deaths from these people.

*iz shocked*

Comment

TW aired already? *runs to look*

I heard somewhere that S5 of Atlantis, should be darker than the previous. Where did I hear that? Oh, yeah, before S4 It was "dark". They forgot to pay for electricity and as consequence of the "darkness", they didn´t see what they are writing

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'll have her ask her sister. She may not get back to me immediately, but that would be interesting to know. Probably very bad things would happen.
                  Damaged liver = Body's biochemistry thrown off-balance = slow and painful death

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Thanks Yeah and I'm already off the painkillers yesterday. Don't need them no more
                  Good for you

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Oh my goddess, I just watched the season finale of Torchwood...

Spoiler:
                    The SGA TPTB can learn a thing or two about character deaths from these people.

*iz shocked*
                    I almost didn't click on the spoiler tag, but couldn't resist. We've still got a few eps to air here before the finale. I'm nervous now. (Though I'm betting it was handled waaay better than on SGA.)

Season 4 of Doctor Who will start airing on Sci-Fi here on the 18th. That and BSG will make for a good Friday line-up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      TW aired already? *runs to look*
                      It did in the UK.

Originally posted by Marielabbott
                      Though I'm betting it was handled waaay better than on SGA.
                      WAY better...

Comment

It did in the UK.
                        I know But it´s not in the site with...you know what...yet.

I am nervous now, I read the spoiler!

And BSG and new Dr.Who, what a weekend

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I know But it´s not in the site with...you know what...yet.
                          Ah yes... stupid me...

I am nervous now, I read the spoiler!
                          It's heart-breaking and very good... And that's all I'm going to say.

...new Dr.Who, what a weekend
                          My aunt has to tape the new Dr. Who cause I won't be home. I have to attend a concert in Star Wars costume. I'll be running around like a royal guard.

Comment

And BSG and new Dr.Who, what a weekend
                            It should be a good start to the weekends, yes. I also read somewhere this week that Heroes will be returning to NBC in September, so the good sci-fi keeps coming.

My aunt has to tape the new Dr. Who cause I won't be home. I have to attend a concert in Star Wars costume. I'll be running around like a royal guard.
                            Very cool! Is it a concert of the Star Wars score?

Comment

Very cool! Is it a concert of the Star Wars score?
                              It's local orchestra who is going to be performing the score... And they asked us for some animation as in costumed people. We have storm troopers, sandtroopers, snowtroopers, at least one royal guard (me) and I believe a bunch of aliens, some jedi too even... I think it'll be great fun. To be quite honest I haven't a clue about Star Wars ... I think I know the basics. Hell, I had to look up what a royal guard was.

Comment

It's local orchestra who is going to be performing the score... And they asked us for some animation as in costumed people. We have storm troopers, sandtroopers, snowtroopers, at least one royal guard (me) and I believe a bunch of aliens, some jedi too even... I think it'll be great fun. To be quite honest I haven't a clue about Star Wars ... I think I know the basics. Hell, I had to look up what a royal guard was.
                                Star Wars is great, imo, though I'm afraid I don't know all the different guards, classes of ships and stuff. But that sounds like fun, you get to support local arts, plus celebrate sci-fi. Sounds like a good time will be had by all.

Comment

Working...
                                X