This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
    I just can't stand Jewel Staite. I've seen several things she's been in and I have never been impressed at all with her acting. Actually, I don't think she is that good at all. She just comes across like she is acting the part. And that is not the mark of a good actor. Secondly, I don't think she is acttractive all all. She's very plain looking if you ask me. And the fact that she's coming onto Atlantis is very disappointing. It's like we are being forced to trade in the Porsche for a Yugo.
    Well I diagree. Not about loosing a great character just about Jewel. I think she is a great actress and we should give her a chance.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
      Probably, the fact McKay gets far too much development and almost always saves the day.
      Well, I don't know about development.
      The usual Rodney ep features him whining about something and then big noting himself about something. That's about it as far as development goes.
      I don't like Mckay because I simply find him an annoying, whining, unfunny windbag.
      I've sat in room of casual viewers who have watched the odd Atlantis ep and they mostly say-who is that idiot(Mckay)?. Is he supposed to be funny or something?
      The more i think about it, the more I think I won't bother with season 4. The only reason to tune in will the the season finale which will probably be its last episode ever.
      I expect it to be axed sometime during the 4th season.

Comment

Yes, of course!! can't say that I'm happy with sga now because they're going to reduce the role of my favourite character, but I remain a stargate fan !!! And I really enjoyed season 3 so far, so I'll give season 4 a chance

Save Elizabeth

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to keep watching

Comment

Yes!
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

The thing is Yes " I'll give it a chance " but it'll be the last one I'll give...

Comment

No

Why should I.

What is the saying fool me once....blame on you....fool me twice.

SGA turned out to be a diffrent show than the one I started to watch. A show that wasn't like all those others about pain loss drama relationship or tears. It were great episodes that you could just watch and have fun eith some great charackters.

Now it isn't anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Phex View Post
                  No

Why should I.

What is the saying fool me once....blame on you....fool me twice.

SGA turned out to be a diffrent show than the one I started to watch. A show that wasn't like all those others about pain loss drama relationship or tears. It were great episodes that you could just watch and have fun eith some great charackters.

Now it isn't anymore.
                  {Mod Snip} Of course it's a different show then the one you started watching, and it will continue to change. They show can't stay the same forever. Storyline changes, cast and characters changes, everything changes. You can't honestly expect it to stay the same for the whole time. And what's worse, how can you possibly judge something when it hasn't even come out yet? I think it's just plain idiotic of people to simply just toss Season 4 as crap without even seeing it. You don't know it'll be bad. You don't know what it'll be like. It could be utter crap, it could also be the best season yet. You don't know yet.

If you have to be so {mod Snip} that you'll just give up on a show cause they changed some things, things you don't even know will be good or bad, then you don't even deserve to watch TV.
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 January 2007, 03:15 PM. Reason: Name calling is not allowed
                  These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

season for take it slow and let the good tyms rool apart from a few sad things it will be ok and more cool tech

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

YES

I am irritated with Weir's reduced role in Season 4, but aside from that, it sounds like a very exciting year.

Comment

I've voted yes. I will watch it but I guess we'll see. I'll try to be open minded. It'll probably be worth asking this question again when season 4 has aired some episodes.

But I am disappointed about Weir's reduced role and Carson's exit.

I'm going slighty mmmaaaddd hee hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Fudgiepoos View Post
                          I've voted yes. I will watch it but I guess we'll see. I'll try to be open minded. It'll probably be worth asking this question again when season 4 has aired some episodes.

But I am disappointed about Weir's reduced role and Carson's exit.
                          As am I but not to the extreme point as some. I am more than open as i will watch simply b/c it is still a great show and way better than much of the crap on tv these days.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I hope their not reducing Weir's role because Sam's coming over...that would totally suck...Sam wasn't the only reason SG1 was succesful.
                            I kinda get the feeling that someones gonna be totally clueless if this doesn't work out...stuff in Atlantis is getting old & boring way too fast and the city has lost it's charm...they should stay on certain subjects longer to drag it on a bit...enemies seem too easy to kill, it just seems that they can handle anything so it sucks all the tension and excitement out of it
                            It's like...don't stress the'll just do what they did last time...and yes I am about 1 eighth of my way thru Sunday so I could possibly stand corrected but we will see
                            Last edited by telpethoniel; 18 January 2007, 12:55 AM.
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

^ I feel the same way. Although Ive loved s3 its just been a bit too easy for the team.

Yes, I will be watching s4. Its still a great show and im really excited about the changes that are taking place. I cant wait to see how they pan out.
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                                If you have to be so {mod Snip} that you'll just give up on a show cause they changed some things, things you don't even know will be good or bad, then you don't even deserve to watch TV.
                                Are you kidding me? Last I checked people were free to do what they wanted and if it means that the show will lose some viewers you don't need to call them names because of their opinion. If you don't like that someone will not watch it, then it's your problem. You just watch and enjoy.

For the record, I voted maybe. Depends on how the changes will be handled. But I'm more on the negative side right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X