Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnt wait for season 4. Season 3 has been amazing and its not even finished yet.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Yes, I will give season 4 a chance.

Will there be episodes that I like, yes. Will there be episodes that I don't like, yes. But I will be fair and give it a go.

Comment

We gotta definetely promote the show far more aggressively, and the show needs to keep pushing better creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Nope not just your's. My opinion aswell.
          Yay!

And yes, lets bring on the promotion....lets get Atlantian ratings up, up, up so we can get a season 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 as well!
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Yes!
            School is overrated.

Comment

Why not ?
              Hallowed are the Ori !!!
              Follow the path of the Enlightment !
              Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                Yay!

And yes, lets bring on the promotion....lets get Atlantian ratings up, up, up so we can get a season 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 as well!
                Love that idea!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hmm, will I be watching season 4? I'll probably give it a chance, atleast a slim one. I'm not really happy about some of the changes that are being made though.

Reasons to watch:
                  1.) It's SGA for cryin out loud.
                  2.) We still have Sheppard, McKay and Ronon.
                  3.) Maybe we'll see more of Zelenka
                  4.) Who knows if there will be a season 5.
                  5.) Atleast MS, CJ, AT, and BB are not on SGA. (I like them, but they had their own show.)
                  6.) So far, season 3 has been great, except for the Lucious Lavin episodes.
                  7.) Perhaps with new characters, we won't get such an overdose of McKay all the time.
                  8.) Come on, Atlantis is cool. The Puddle Jumpers are cool. Generally, the tech on SGA is cooler than on SG-1.
                  9.) If we get lucky, maybe Jewel Staite's character will get killed, blown up, or fed upon by a wraith. I'll DEFINITELY cheer when/if that happens.

Reasons to skip Season 4:
                  1.) Jewel Staite is coming to the show for more than 3/10's of a second.
                  2.) Paul M./Beckett is leaving the show.
                  3.) Amanda Tapping is coming to the show. (A visit is nice, but come on. She's had her show. Bringing her over will just mess up the character dynamics.)
                  4.) Jewel Staite is joining the cast for atleast 14 episodes. (YUCK!)
                  5.) Robert Cooper won't be involved as much.
                  6.) The Asurans are boring as the main big baddie.
                  7.) The SciFi Channel is likely to try to influence what goes on.
                  8.) Did I mention Jewel Staite is joining the cast. (Yes she is THAT bad.)
                  Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                  Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                    3.) Amanda Tapping is coming to the show. (A visit is nice, but come on. She's had her show. Bringing her over will just mess up the character dynamics.)
                    Wow, dude. Why do you hate Jewel Staite so much? I thought she was good in Instinct. I agree with you about the Asurans. I mean I loved the Replicators but I mostly loved the bugs and not the human form ones. Without the bugs the Asurans just aren't like the Replicators IMO. Bring back the Wraith.

Anyways, oh yes. Absolutely. Bring on SGA Season 4 and lets hope there's a Season 5, 6, 7, etc.
                    The Replicators
                    We must Replicate

Comment

Originally posted by JTLover View Post
                      Wow, dude. Why do you hate Jewel Staite so much? I thought she was good in Instinct. I agree with you about the Asurans. I mean I loved the Replicators but I mostly loved the bugs and not the human form ones. Without the bugs the Asurans just aren't like the Replicators IMO. Bring back the Wraith.

Anyways, oh yes. Absolutely. Bring on SGA Season 4 and lets hope there's a Season 5, 6, 7, etc.
                      Agreed with you about the Asurans too. I think they've taken the Replicator storyline in all the interesting places in SG-1. Time to move on. Also not too thrilled about AT coming over. As has already been said, she had her show.

I don't mind JS coming over though, I thought she was really good in Firefly. I think most of the resentment is because she is replacing PM, and very few want to see him go - me included. I don't think it's fair to take that out on JS though. I'll give her a chance.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

My answer = YES

i have watched Stargate since it came out in the movies in 1996 (i think) Stargate is part of my life, as long as it keeps going i will be watching.
                        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                          Hmm, will I be watching season 4? I'll probably give it a chance, atleast a slim one. I'm not really happy about some of the changes that are being made though.

Reasons to watch:
                          1.) It's SGA for cryin out loud.
                          2.) We still have Sheppard, McKay and Ronon.
                          3.) Maybe we'll see more of Zelenka
                          4.) Who knows if there will be a season 5.
                          5.) Atleast MS, CJ, AT, and BB are not on SGA. (I like them, but they had their own show.)
                          6.) So far, season 3 has been great, except for the Lucious Lavin episodes.
                          7.) Perhaps with new characters, we won't get such an overdose of McKay all the time.
                          8.) Come on, Atlantis is cool. The Puddle Jumpers are cool. Generally, the tech on SGA is cooler than on SG-1.
                          9.) If we get lucky, maybe Jewel Staite's character will get killed, blown up, or fed upon by a wraith. I'll DEFINITELY cheer when/if that happens.

I agree on one point and that is it is sad that Paul is leaving. Not enough reason to stop watching though. Also i don't mind at all JS or AT coming on as they are great actresses and as long as it's done well they could be great aditions.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

corse i will!!!!!!!!!!
                            This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
                            Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
                            we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

give it a chace people
                              This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
                              Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
                              we are ready to assist you!