This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
    they seem to have a lot of new characters to cram into season four so i doubt that that leaves room for Ford. I doubt that it will leave litle time for the main cast! *ducks projectiles*
    That's a fair comment. I don't want a very big cast. It just means there's not enough character development and what there is, is too thinly spread. I also don't think Daniel Jackson has any automatic 'right' to be on Atlantis. In fact I don't think any of the SG1 characters or actors do. SGA is a different show, with its own set of characters, and is more successful now than SG1. It may have some of the old SG1 fans following it, but it also has ones who don't like SG1, have given up on it, or who actually like SGA being a separate and different show, and don't want crossovers.
    I'd be interested in seeing Ford back for a guest spot, so we can see what happened to him after The Hive. But SG1 characters? No thanks. I can live with the odd guest spot, and I'd choose Carter for that, but nobody else thank you. Leave the cast how it is, I say!
    sigpic

Comment

I think they should try and develop the cast they have before they get rid of anyone else or bring anyone new in.

As for the SG1 characters, I don’t mind them showing up for an episode or two as long as it’s still an Atlantis episode and does not turn into an episode all about SG1. A lot of this is going to depend on how SG1 ends and what the movies are about.

There is always the chance Ford will show up but I can’t see it happening. They have too many characters already.

More Lorne please!

Comment

they should develop the current cast with the only (cant believe im actually saying this) is to give becket a recurring role so he is free to chime in like season1. another way to give more character development moments is to show more whole team episodes to run alongside each main characters episode, dont waste episodes devoted to annoying irrelevant and expensive guest stars (most fans rated irrisistable and irrisponsible 0. thats 0 and some wanted to give it a minus) then have recurring cast members such as cadman, brown, mrs miller, heightinmyer, lorne ,sora, other genii zelenka, michael, ford, fords army, cadwell or similar replacement, bates, annoying scientist from 38 and critical mass, sora, people from other countries, have us as the major hope against the wraith just delete replicator mk2's somehow find them on the game computer and reset it. as for sg1 characters there is a fic somwhere which sums it up. no recurring or guest characters from sg1 Atlantis already has an established cast. the only thing from SG1 that can benifit atlantis is good fresh writers coming over [not malusi and mauli as they just rehasch SG1 scripts] and money to make the special effects even cooler so

NO SG1 ON ATLANTIS> IT'S SGA NOT SG1-A
        Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
          I think they should try and develop the cast they have before they get rid of anyone else or bring anyone new in.

As for the SG1 characters, I don’t mind them showing up for an episode or two as long as it’s still an Atlantis episode and does not turn into an episode all about SG1. A lot of this is going to depend on how SG1 ends and what the movies are about.

There is always the chance Ford will show up but I can’t see it happening. They have too many characters already.

More Lorne please!
          I agree
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X