• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd volunteer
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack View Post
      i'd volunteer
      Ok. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 4 - what is it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
        I totally didn't catch it before, but there's this great little moment in the cafeteria, right after Rodney overhears everyone talking about him, when he telekinetically moves his tablet to his hand without noticing.

HAH!
        I watched that scene twice or three times and always wondered why it looked so strange. It never crossed my mind that McKay was using his telekinetic powers.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        Are there already translations somewhere for the sentences Radek says in Czech?
        Keep an eye on the Dr. Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread. One of the czechs there will probably translate all of Zelenka's sentences within the next few days.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          Maybe she's just used to wearing that watch and puts it on every morning automatically.
          Or the simpler solution is that so no matter where they go, they have a standard frame of reference for what time it is.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Same reason he speaks perfect english I'd imagine.

Comment

I didn't like how Rodney was eating alone in the commissary while the other 3 were at another table gossiping about him !!! I thought they were a team by now and would be at his side in this time of need (luckily by the end of the episode they seemed to act more like friends)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka View Post
                I watched that scene twice or three times and always wondered why it looked so strange. It never crossed my mind that McKay was using his telekinetic powers.
                I noticed that moment straight away and loved it.. just a little sly hint at what is starting to happen..

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                I didn't like how Rodney was eating alone in the commissary while the other 3 were at another table gossiping about him !!! I thought they were a team by now and would be at his side in this time of need (luckily by the end of the episode they seemed to act more like friends)
                I did wonder about that myself but honestly... I think it was just something of a clunky plot device to showcase McKay's new ability. I can't think of any reason why they would be sat separately - whether he arrived first on his own (which is odd cos Sheppard was with him when he said he was going for something to eat) or they arrived first and he later (again odd for the same reason as above), why would whoever arrived second choose to sit at a different table instead of joining their friend/team mate?

I don't think it was intentionally trying to say anything about the team's relationship... just, as I say, a rather unwieldy attempt to further the plot...
                sigpic

Comment

This was a really lovely episode with wonderful cast interaction. It's the sort of thing that good ensemble pieces are made of.

I don't mind admitting that the tears flowed freely.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

It was a good episode with some nice moments. I liked Ronans reaction at the end "Good to see your fine buddy GGGGGGRRRRRR".

Do you guys think iot was an ancient that gave him the idea of how to fix his problem when he was floating in that balck space?

Also what happened with the Pubble Jumper hpyerspace thing? I mean he put it on disc for every1 el;se to understand and i gess is possible as a 302 has a small hyperspace generator?
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Transcript and image gallery for 'Tao Of Rodney' has been posted.

http://www.scifiquest.com/stargateatlantis

Feel free to forward this update

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                        Elizabeth: Know that we love you.
                        Rodney: You love me? Really? All of you?
                        John: The way a friend... feels about another friend.

(John was the only one to specify that. An obvious "Make nice for the others who don't know we're doing it"-maneuvre.)
                        Really?, I thought John looked grossed out. And sorry, to me he's doing it in closets with Elizabeth.
                        Last edited by Luz; 13 December 2006, 09:37 AM.

Comment

A good episode but it won't go down as one of my favourites. Why? Because it had a bit too much Rodney babble in it for my liking. (I can still hear his voice hours after viewing the episode). Don't get me wrong it had some really good moments but I just wish TPTB would tone down their love affair with McKay.

Good points
                          Spoiler:
                          Nice team interaction and friendship. Concern for Radek after he was zapped by the power outage. John trying to get Rodney to mediate. Stealing the donut from Carson.

Bad points
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't think Sheppard would try to use that machine to turn himself into a super hero, not after what happened to Rodney. Crazy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you have to open a thread *everytime* you ask a question?, you could have asked this on the episode thread.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                              I don't think Shep meant Teer... He said 'a bunch of pansy wannabes' which doesn't neccessarily have to be everybody in town.
                              Teer was the only one brave enough to stand up for him when the "big scary monster" came to town, so I don't think he thinks that Teer is a pansy wannabe.
                              Everybody else - yes, but Teer - no...
                              And Hedda - she was just a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                                Do you have to open a thread *everytime* you ask a question?, you could have asked this on the episode thread.
                                These are all separate issues that are not to be clogged together in the episode thread where we mostly discuss what we thought of the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X