Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
    this was a great episode
    I completely agree, but I "REALLY" hated saying goodbye to Carson, especially now knowing he didn't want to leave. I'm sure the decision was made to replace him with someone who might bring in more viewers, but I don't think it worked.
    - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

One of the most saddest episodes ever. Carson is dearly missed and I still don't understand why he left the show.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        One of the most saddest episodes ever. Carson is dearly missed and I still don't understand why he left the show.
        Because Paul McGillion was booted out. It wasn't his choice to leave.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, that just sucks and makes it even worse. What is wrong with these people getting rid of good charactors? *pouts*
          sigpic

Comment

Well, that just sucks and makes it even worse. What is wrong with these people getting rid of good charactors? *pouts*
            What is a good character to you is dead weight to someone else.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I know it confuses me Why they would ask him to leave but then bring him back ! He is a great character and everyone who watches stargate would agree... Killing him off only made the show a bit better though ! it brought a serious side that i never seen coming ! great episode really enjoyed it had to watch it again last night
              sigpic
              Kenton Canada

Comment

They didn't ask Paul McGillion about killing off Beckett, they just did and they regretted that act, and brought in the clone.

Comment

Oh dear, it was in its way a good episode but I hated to see the end of Carson.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    What is a good character to you is dead weight to someone else.
                    Hey! No talking about Keller in this thread.

Originally posted by maneth
                    Oh dear, it was in its way a good episode but I hated to see the end of Carson.
                    So true, my friend. So true... Beckett was the BEST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                      Hey! No talking about Keller in this thread.

So true, my friend. So true... Beckett was the BEST!!!
                      Since Keller didn't appear until a few episodes later its quite apparent I wasn't talking about her.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I was wondering why this topic had the mosts posts.. Its pretty obvious now that I just saw which episode this was. Incredibly heartbreaking episode, I'm pretty sure its the most heartbreaking episode of SGA...

Thank you Paul McGillion for the incredibly great acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          They didn't ask Paul McGillion about killing off Beckett, they just did and they regretted that act, and brought in the clone.
                          well that sucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

It was terrible to lose Carson, but it's still a good episode.

Do we ever see Mike, the scientist who had lunch with Elizabeth?

I hope Dr. Hewston got a lovely send off as well. I felt bad for her...she doesn't even appear to have a first name.
                            Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                              Do we ever see Mike, the scientist who had lunch with Elizabeth?
                              Never mentioned again.

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                              I hope Dr. Hewston got a lovely send off as well. I felt bad for her...she doesn't even appear to have a first name.
                              Never heard from her again either - much like almost everyone who happened to be the red shirt of any SGA episode.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Not surprising we don't see Dr. Hewston anymore since she exploded.
                                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                                X