No announcement yet.

Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Rodney's conversation at the end in his imagination or for real? It felt like it was intended to be real but being Stargate you never know...

I liked Sunday even if it was a shippy episode

BTW what ever happened to Rodney's sister she was cute.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

WTF?... why beckett? Hopefully he comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by WBBulldogs View Post
        WTF?... why beckett? Hopefully he comes back.

I wondered the very same thing. Of all the people to croak why him? Unless of course the actor wanted out .

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Unless of course the actor wanted out .
          He didn't. Check the "Save Carson" thread at the top of the page for all the details.
          Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
          http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
            He didn't. Check the "Save Carson" thread at the top of the page for all the details.

Um please excuse me but what page?

Comment

Paul never really wanted out. It was said so in an interview for as far as I know... and if he really WANTED out, why would the producers/writers of SGA make him return?
              Neh, I think that Carson died because they wanted Keller in (just because of something Gero said in an interview and all...)

Still... I think that it really sucked that he died, but it gave for a good morality... People always think that they can say 'no' because there's 'always another day' and this episode really proved all that wrong. Sometimes there is no tomorrow and people shouldn't take everything for granted. I think that would be the message in this episode and it was given pretty well.

I love Carson Beckett and I'm more than pleased that he returned, even though it's only for a few episodes per season... it's better than no Carson at all
              Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

this was the first time that I cried because of a TV Show or Movie...
                Normally I never cry for smth like that, but I loved the Charakter of Carson so much this episode was sooo sad.
                and with rodney he is one of my favorite character in Atlantis...poor carson..he Rocks!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *subrosa* View Post
                  Paul never really wanted out. It was said so in an interview for as far as I know... and if he really WANTED out, why would the producers/writers of SGA make him return?
                  Neh, I think that Carson died because they wanted Keller in (just because of something Gero said in an interview and all...)

Still... I think that it really sucked that he died, but it gave for a good morality... People always think that they can say 'no' because there's 'always another day' and this episode really proved all that wrong. Sometimes there is no tomorrow and people shouldn't take everything for granted. I think that would be the message in this episode and it was given pretty well.

I love Carson Beckett and I'm more than pleased that he returned, even though it's only for a few episodes per season... it's better than no Carson at all

How does one return if they're dead

Comment

hhhm... watch season 4, the episodes call the "Kindred pt. 1" and "The Kindred pt. 2" and you'll find out. Can't really tell you more though if you haven't seen the episode yet... don't wanna be a spoiler... I just kinda had a moment of weakness in which I thought that everyone had already seen it... foolish me...
                    Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I watched this episode today and my response to all the events was like "WTF?".

First, what are all those new people? The characters interacted like they knew each other for a long time, but never got introduced to the viewer. Perhaps I missed that Rodney had a relationship with this woman before. But what about the other personel? Since when do you get to kiss a woman you've first met, even in Pegasus galaxy?

Also everybody were walking around like in a nightmare; the repeated scenes greatly contributed to this impression. Near the end I expected to discover that this was indeed a dream, like in "The Other Guys". But no such thing happened.

If this sorry excuse for a story was intended as a desperate way to kill off one of the main characters, it was very lame. Come on, explosive tumors!?

Comment

Originally posted by j7n View Post
                        Perhaps I missed that Rodney had a relationship with this woman before.
                        His relationship with Katie Brown is been going on since season 2 - Duet.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i was told Carson didn't die how is that so thay kill him of then deside to bring him back later and i like that rodney calls Carson his friend and even went to tell Carson's family
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                            i was told Carson didn't die how is that so thay kill him of then deside to bring him back later and i like that rodney calls Carson his friend and even went to tell Carson's family
                            Read the following only if you don't mind being spoiled about Season 4:

Spoiler:
                            Carson DID die. When he comes back at the end of Season 4, he's a clone. He was made when Michael captured Carson briefly early in Season 3. Since then, Michael's kept the clone captive in order to use his knowledge to perfect Wraith/Human Hybrids.
                            sigpic

Comment

thank u for clearing that up for me i'll have to watch season 4
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm still struggling to work out what the last part of te epi was? is carson ascended or not?
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X