Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swederell View Post
    They never actually said it was Carson's body though. it could have been the bomb disposal team
    No. It couldn't have been because it was CARSON.
    Spoiler:
    Or at the very least it was someone that everyone- including all the characters on the show- believed was Carson.
    Accept the truth and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Swederell View Post
      They never actually said it was Carson's body though. it could have been the bomb desposal team
      No but him being blown to bits just before hand was a dead give away.

Not that any of this matters anymore.

I don't think I can watch this episode again,
      Spoiler:
      it was a great episode because of what happened and now... well it is just an episode, may as well be a dream (or one of Teyla's visions) for all the impact it now holds.

Comment

Since this is a Season 3 thread, shouldn't some of these more recent posts (referencing Kindred) be in spoiler quotes??? Don't mean to be pesty...

Comment

replikat does have a point. how about you folks confine your discussiion in this thread to sunday. there are plenty of threads in teh season 4 and 5 area about carson's involvement in those seasons
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I like to watch each episode a number of times, like prolly a number of you guys. But i couldn't bring myself to watch Sunday again. There are only 2 episodes that i have only watched the once, the other being SG1 5x21(Jackson's demise). Too sad.

There have 3 deaths in tv that have affected me a bit too much hehe. 2 of them were stargate the other was in 24.
            Spoiler:
            And now its seems all those charaters are back.

Comment

poor carson...all he wanted to do on his day off was go fishing with someone...

idk if i'll accept the 'new' beckett. i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in season 5.
              I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Does anyone else think this episode will suck after we see Beckett alive in S4?
                Actually, for me, it really took a bit of the impact, as for I watched this ep. for the first time just yesterday, and Ive had already known Beckett will come back. So, the whole last 10 or so minutes of the ep. I was just thinking "Oh so what, you´ll come back eventually". (but that does not mean I didn´t feel sad or didn´t care about him dieing.)

And I got the feeling that the ending was more of like "Oh my, poor Rodney didn´t go fishing with him and now he has to bear the horrible sentiment with him for the rest of his life" instead of "Oh my, Carson really died".
                .:.
                My Art Blog .:. A J.F. Fan

Comment

Hey sorry to just jump on the band wagon but i can see Sheppard married but not for long but in series 4 dont you get to meet the ex????

Comment

Originally posted by Sexeh_steph View Post
                    Hey sorry to just jump on the band wagon but i can see Sheppard married but not for long but in series 4 dont you get to meet the ex????
                    I think that should be in spoilertags...

Spoiler:
                    And yes, we do... In Outcast.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally Posted by MattSilver 3k
                      Does anyone else think this episode will suck after we see Beckett alive in S4?
                      No i don't think it will suck - I think it will still be really really really touching. I cry every time I see it and I think I've seen it about 4 or so times. Just like when Frasier died, I cried everytime I saw it.
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I think that should be in spoilertags...

Spoiler:
                        And yes, we do... In Outcast.

I have to say i dont reli know im new to this reli lol so im sorry if i ruined anything for anybody but thanx for letting my know that. I havent seen it yet but im downloading it now so hopefully it wont be too long lol

Comment

I saw 'Sunday' again.
                          I miss carson

Don't know why the kill him, so stupid!!!
                          I think i'll not buy season 4. Weir is also gone

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                            I saw 'Sunday' again.
                            I miss carson

Don't know why the kill him, so stupid!!!
                            I think i'll not buy season 4. Weir is also gone

And that is exactly the problem with this 'great idea' to shake things up.

It shook things up alright, it shook a whole lot of people right out of watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                              And that is exactly the problem with this 'great idea' to shake things up.

It shook things up alright, it shook a whole lot of people right out of watching!
                              The thing is, i really enjoy season 4 a lot!
                              BUT i miss them, it's not the same without them....

Comment

Another good episode but OMG Carson dies

Didnt want him to leave
                                Again I thought it was quite good
                                I thought the canister would explode just as he walked away...

Spoiler:
                                But he comes back in Season 4 in Kindred Part 2 and hes back in season 5
                                Last edited by Teddybrown; 13 June 2008, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X