Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith VS Ori

I wonder....
    If the Wraith will ever encounter the Ori, or the other way around...Then what would they think of eachother? What would they do to eachother?
    Knowing that the Ori are the most annoying religious creeps slithering around and the Wraith are the most unsatiable bugs hopping around.
    I think they would really hate eachother...Time for a good deathmatch over here...Who´ll win...who´ll loose?
    sigpic

i honestly think the ori would win, even tho id be rooting for the wraith the ori have exellent sheilds while the wraith do not. the ori can easily gather followers also. the wraith are outnumbered by humans i beleive. the wraith do have good weaponry but i doubt it would make an impact on the ori's sheilds. so...yeah ori 1 wraith 0
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

The Ori are far from invincable unending has proved this, it depends on Ori ship numbers if the Wraith outnumbered them by enough of a margin like maybe 5 - 1 plus cruisers then the Wraith would win but as it stands the Ori would win...

If the Wraith pulled their fingers out and had the food to sustain themselves the Wraith kick their butts like they did the ancients imo
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
        The Ori are far from invincable unending has proved this, it depends on Ori ship numbers if the Wraith outnumbered them by enough of a margin like maybe 5 - 1 plus cruisers then the Wraith would win but as it stands the Ori would win...

If the Wraith pulled their fingers out and had the food to sustain themselves the Wraith kick their butts like they did the ancients imo

Hmmyeesss, I think the Wraith would find real good sustenance in the Ori. If those guys have so much energy.....
        sigpic

Comment

hmm im guna say Ori however i would have wanted the wraith to win

Comment

Personally I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the original 4 ori warships that came through the supergate at the end of season nine could wipe out all of the wraith ships in Pegasus without breaking a sweat.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

It depends. 4-7 Ori BattleCruisers would get pwnd by the 50-ish Wraith HiveShips, 100-ish Cruisers, and dozens-of-thousands of darts.

If it was 50 Ori BattleCruisers vs. the entire Wraith Armada, I'd go with the Ori.

If you've seen all of SGA S3 & SG1 S10, you'll know that it goes something like this, by mid-2007:
              Lanteans (Alterans) >>> Ori
              Lanteans (Alterans) >>>>> Wraith
              Lanteans (Alterans) >>> Asgard
              Asgard = Ori

therefore:
              Ori >> Wraith

But the Wraith are still pretty darn advanced, and their ships are very powerful. So if the Ori were outnumbered 200:1, they'd lose.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                Personally I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the original 4 ori warships that came through the supergate at the end of season nine could wipe out all of the wraith ships in Pegasus without breaking a sweat.
                Silly comment lol. Dude...
                Spoiler:
                Asgard weapons can take them out and i doubt they're a hundred times stronger than Wraith weapons therefore a fleet of Wraith ships would beat them...

you're over estimating the Ori...

It depends. 4-7 Ori BattleCruisers would get pwnd by the 50-ish Wraith HiveShips, 100-ish Cruisers, and dozens-of-thousands of darts.

If it was 50 Ori BattleCruisers vs. the entire Wraith Armada, I'd go with the Ori.

If you've seen all of SGA S3 & SG1 S10, you'll know that it goes something like this, by mid-2007:
                Asgard = Ori

therefore:
                Ori >> Wraith

But the Wraith are still pretty darn advanced, and their ships are very powerful. So if the Ori were outnumbered 200:1, they'd lose.
                Actually Wraith > Lanteans so they should with food beat the Ori
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                  you're over estimating the Ori...

Actually Wraith > Lanteans so they should with food beat the Ori
                  I should've been more clear, I was talking about level of scientific advancement/single Warship's power. 1-on-1, an Aurora (fully powered & operational) would demolish a Hiveship, it wouldn't even be close, it would be like an Al'kesh vs. an O'Neill. Even an Ori Cruiser would pretty handily take down a Hiveship. The Wraith's numbers are what did in the Lanteans, which is stated verbatim about every 3-eps. And the same would go for the Ori.
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

A battle between the two would give the Wraith a whole new galaxy of dinner snacks to play with......... that would be very good for Atlantis and Earth!

Comment

Wraith- "we have found or feeding ground, assemble the fleets."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post

Asgard = Ori

therefore:
                        Ori >> Wraith

With Ascended tech the Ori can build anything the Lanteans can + more so..
                        Ori >> Lanteans
                        Ori >> Wraith -Is this really in debate? The Wraith would be demolished. It takes 1 prior to fly an Ori battlecruiser which can take out shieldless hives without breaking a sweat.
                        Ori >> Asgard
                        Lanteans <> Asgard? Hard to say seeing as the Ancients were more advanced 10,000 years ago. Now days Asgards use intergalactic hyperdrives commonly (aurora didn't even have one), they've invented transporters without the rings, food synthesizers, and whatever else I forgot.
                        Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

I would imagine the Ori would instantly recognize that the Wraith are far too agressive to even bother with their proselytism. There'd be a standoff for about 5 minutes and then the Ori would just neutralize them without so much as another peep.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette View Post
                            I would imagine the Ori would instantly recognize that the Wraith are far too agressive to even bother with their proselytism. There'd be a standoff for about 5 minutes and then the Ori would just neutralize them without so much as another peep.
                            That would be a good idea to wipe the Wraith out just have an Ori ship follow you to Wraith ship then they can fight it out
                            sigpic

Comment

If the Ori came to the Pegasus, Im sure PLENTY of human worlds would follow them.
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                              X