Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ship (3x20 - "First Strike" spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just hope the Apollo has had improvements and tht it does not get blown away like the Korelev .

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
      can we asume the apollo will have azgaurd sheilds?
      Originally posted by kefke20 View Post
      the asgart are learning us how to make shields, hyper drive and transporter tech.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...80#post6120480

Comment

Apollo will be a great ship, that's for sure. Maybe marks will be in command: He got promoted from Lt. to. Major in 3 appearences.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
          Apollo will be a great ship, that's for sure. Maybe marks will be in command: He got promoted from Lt. to. Major in 3 appearences.
          We already know who's in command...

Colonel Abe Ellis

Comment

if hermiod can integrate mcays shield upgrade and replicate it, it is possible both ships will have enhanced shields, (oddysee would probably be included, plus their ZPM they should be unstopable). being that they will be facing asurans it would be most benificial to have the shield types that deflect drones. as for Horizon, im not sure how that would look, it seems like it would a 304 with more missle tubes to me. unless they can find someway to make it like a giant railgun with a Mark IX naquadria enhanced war head, i dont really see much of a change in designs.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
              if hermiod can integrate mcays shield upgrade and replicate it, it is possible both ships will have enhanced shields, (oddysee would probably be included, plus their ZPM they should be unstopable). being that they will be facing asurans it would be most benificial to have the shield types that deflect drones. as for Horizon, im not sure how that would look, it seems like it would a 304 with more missle tubes to me. unless they can find someway to make it like a giant railgun with a Mark IX naquadria enhanced war head, i dont really see much of a change in designs.
              When I first heard about 'Horizon' I thought it would be some sort of pod that would be launched/left near the target and then the weapons would launch from it... Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Comment

My $ .02
                Spoiler:
                Now that earth has had a chance to study an actual Ancient ship, and work on it for more time than they had ever had an advanced ship for, I hope that the Apollo will be a hybrid Ancient-Earth ship. =|

Comment

^^ I hope not!

Comment

A Hybrid Earth Ancient would be incredible but I seriuosly doubt thats going to happen. It would make us way to powerful. we know Ancient Technology wastes Wraith Technology 1v1 and we typically don't get into large engagements anymore. Also it would make everything easy in the Milky Way, Ha'taks wouldn't stand a chance against Ancient weapons and shields.
                    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      We already know who's in command...

Colonel Abe Ellis
                      I was talkiing about the Odyssey, not the Apollo on the Marks issue.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

How do you guys know so much about the ship and its weapon systems?

Comment

is there any fotos of it

or is it just a sister ship to Daedalus

Comment

As has already been said, we only know about it from spoilers. So, no, no pics or anything yet. I'm guessing it will be another 304 since they haven't talked about making a new class of ship but I guess we'll find out.

Comment

hope that it has better weapons then those rail guns.
                              sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by PumBa View Post
                                is there any fotos of it

or is it just a sister ship to Daedalus
                                There aren't any photos of it right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X