Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ship (3x20 - "First Strike" spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BJX View Post
    Day Break, the show Mitch Pileggi is currently working on, has been cancelled so unless he gets a substantial role on another show soon, he'll be able to work fully on Atlantis.

Michael Beach is a superb actor and quite a significant name from his days on Third Watch so I imagine he'll be around for a few episodes.
    That's sad. didn't know that. If they did show both that would be nice, but I highly believe that tptb don't want two ships on the show. Hopefully the apollo is like SGA's permanent ship and the daedalus is the in between ship for Earth and Atlantis.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Who else has been in command other than Emerson?
      Originally posted by hamstrad View Post
      hes the only one
      Umm... he kinda (10x08 - "Company of Thieves")
      Spoiler:
      died. Of course, we haven't actually seen the new commander yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        Umm... he kinda (10x08 - "Company of Thieves")
        Spoiler:
        died. Of course, we haven't actually seen the new commander yet.
        Spoiler:
        Didn't Daniel kind of command it, so maybe they were thinking about him as the second commander.
        Weir: He's just a boy!
        Jinto: I am Jinto.
        Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

HORIZON?? What is Horizon exactly? Where did this come from? Man, I must be out of the loop lately because I used to be up on this stuff always.

AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
            HORIZON?? What is Horizon exactly? Where did this come from? Man, I must be out of the loop lately because I used to be up on this stuff always.

AGT58
            They haven't mentioned it yet. We only know about it from spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post

AGT58
              Spoiler:
              Horizon's an Earth version of an orbital weapons platform, only it has mark IX's. It came from Earth. It will be mentioned in First Strike. That's all we know.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                Spoiler:
                Horizon's an Earth version of an orbital weapons platform, only it has mark IX's. It came from Earth. It will be mentioned in First Strike. That's all we know.
                Spoiler:
                and part of its weapons are decoys (why not just have more mark IX's increase the chance of one htting?)

Comment

Is it just me or does this project sound dangerous?

Spoiler:
                  Mark IX's? Why even more than 1? A Mk. IX can take out a 100 mile radius, or do they want to be sure that no ship will be able to survive from it or what exactly?
                  What site was it mentioned on?

Thanks,
                  AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
                    ships commander is col abe ellis, hopefully it will be a new design but it is doubtfull.
                    It's a 50-50 chance currently, put images when you see it*( the Apollo). It weapons platform is really advanced and stuff. If it's a new design, that'd be great. If it's a DSC-304, it would probably be an uprated(enchanced) version.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

yeah but if both The Apollo and the daedalus are both stationed at Atlantis, with fully working ZPM's then we are pritty much coverd from attack. Plus if anything should happen to our ZPM ( if McKay depletes it again ) then we have two ships to evac Atlantis!!!

Comment

2 304`s can thack down a hive ship now thea have beter shilds and stuff like the Horizon
                        sorry cant spell

Comment

i agree with russell. it wouldn;t hurt to have them both there!!
                          This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
                          Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
                          we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RussellFinch10 View Post
                            yeah but if both The Apollo and the daedalus are both stationed at Atlantis, with fully working ZPM's then we are pritty much coverd from attack. Plus if anything should happen to our ZPM ( if McKay depletes it again ) then we have two ships to evac Atlantis!!!
                            But neither the Apollo nor the Daedalus have ZPM's.

Spoiler:

Comment

can we asume the apollo will have azgaurd sheilds?
                              This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
                              Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
                              we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
                                can we asume the apollo will have azgaurd sheilds?
                                the asgart are learning us how to make shields, hyper drive and transporter tech.

than we cane asume the apollo will have the same tech
                                sorry cant spell

Comment

Working...
                                X