X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze
    Open if you really want to know.

Spoiler:
    It is a device made by Merlin, who was an ascended ancient who decended, used to kill ascended beings.
    Ah, ok. I'd heard of that, I just didn't know what it was called.

It would be interesting to see what position the Ascended take on this (I just hope season 10 doesn't end with SG 1 finding it and using it to win against the Ori. It took them eight seasons to deal with the Goa'uld and they were possers).
    I roll the dice and everyone else loses.

Comment

If you look back to that epasode where an Old wier apears and tells every one about how she went back in time after the city got flooded when they first found it...The Ancients didn't seem bothered at the Idea of the Terrans taking control of the city.
      Thats what they wanted according to the hologram they found in rising, so that one day thier kind may return. I always saw the Tauri as the Children of the Ancients, Terran: Alterran...similar names, no? Why else would they tell the Greeks about the city, so that one day when they are advanced enough they could return to the city.
      [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
      HARRIMAN
      I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
      [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
      HARRIMAN
      So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR
        If you look back to that epasode where an Old wier apears and tells every one about how she went back in time after the city got flooded when they first found it...The Ancients didn't seem bothered at the Idea of the Terrans taking control of the city.
        Thats what they wanted according to the hologram they found in rising, so that one day thier kind may return. I always saw the Tauri as the Children of the Ancients, Terran: Alterran...similar names, no? Why else would they tell the Greeks about the city, so that one day when they are advanced enough they could return to the city.
        Good point, but the question is "do they still feel the same way after they Ascended"?
        I roll the dice and everyone else loses.

Comment

They don't care if we blow the galaxy to hell, as long as we don't do anything that we couldn't have done alone. Aka, as long as an Ancient doesn't help do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofTheAtom View Post
            In Stargate SG-1's "Ascension" from season five the Ascended tried to prevent SG 16 from using the weapon Orlin helped the people of Velona create citing that they didn't want the unascended to have access to that level of technology.

How does this relate to the Atlantis Expedition?

How do the Ancients feel about humans living in their city, using their vehicles, accessing their technology, and searching for weapons to use against their enemies (the Goa'uld, the Ori, and the Wraith)?

Will this ever be addressed in Atlantis or have the Ascended changed their mind?
            thats differnet, they didnt acquire that through an ascended being giving them knowledge.

Comment

Working...
            X