X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freyr's mother
    Source?
    that would be S10 Pegasus project.

I really dont want them to mix, i dont mind seeing ancients or asgard in either though, but i dont want any others to mix except for special ocasions
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I'd really like to see the Atlantis crew find *new* allies, actually. If they want to separate it from SG1 a bit more and give it its own identity like they say they want to, I think it's important that they do that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        I really dont want them to mix, i dont mind seeing ancients or asgard in either though, but i dont want any others to mix except for special ocasions
        I think it would be cool to see an ancient meeting an asgard for the first time in a few millenia.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Why do you guys like Freyr?

He basically condemned Earth in "Fail Safe".

Everybody should know damn well that if Thor had been there that never would have happened.
          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR

Everybody should know damn well that if Thor had been there that never would have happened.
            I like Freyr because he's cool. Look at my username.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR

Yes but then ALL the Protected Planets would have been forfeit to Goa'uld attack and the Asgard would not have been able to defend them. Thor would have probably been forced to make the same decision.

Comment

I'd like to see a planet colonized with the Nox.... not rogue Nox... I mean like.... that group of Nox came to Atlantis with the Ancients and then got cut off from the Nox in MW... and now they've evolved differently in Technology and philosophy et al.... they're still the Nox... just a different variation.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                  I'd like to see a planet colonized with the Nox.... not rogue Nox... I mean like.... that group of Nox came to Atlantis with the Ancients and then got cut off from the Nox in MW... and now they've evolved differently in Technology and philosophy et al.... they're still the Nox... just a different variation.
                  Interesting idea!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                  Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                  the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                  Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

that does sound intriging i think we need to see more non human races. but dont go over board, like talking yaks and fish
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Oh dude!!! OUR allies in Atlantis!? Friggin' sweet! Its real!! I, for one, think that it is amazing that we, the gateworld forum members, have allies in Atlantis. I think everyone of us needs a puddle jumper, a shield necklace, Wraith stunner, P-90, and a headset that translates EVERYTHING into English as well as acts like a communicator. Then we need to get together and take over the world. We could have an empire so long as we base it off of Rhode Island. We'll take over Madagascar and call it "Rhode Island The Sequel: Vengance Cheese". I have never been to Rhode Island, but I think that it would be ironic if the most powerful empire ever conceved came out of such a tiny thing.

So after we make our third Rhode Island in Japan, "Rhode Island Triple Threat: Pocky Mayhem", then we should take over the Cheyenne Mountain Complex and start making demands. I think that we can all agree that we need to kidnap General O'Neill and make him our Emporer who have no say in anything, but it would be cool. I claim P3X-289. Now what part of the world or which worlds would you guys like? What should be our modo? What will the flag look like? Whats the currency? WHEN DO WE STRIKE!!!???? answer here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...98#post5352598
                      Last edited by Snord; 31 May 2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hey SNORD was it? i think you need a doctor,yeah, that may be the way to go.

But anyways back on topic, I think that having an asguard or two in Atlantis and a few tok'ra would be a good idea. however i dont think that we would be inviting to many of our other allies to atlantis because it's kind of a secret, isn't it?
                        Last edited by B O Y S C O U T; 31 May 2006, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I'm wondering why the Asgard haven't tried to 'horn in' on the technology of Atlantis. Why haven't they sent a team in so that they could perhaps do more than scratch the surface when it comes to understanding Ancient technologies? I'm sure the SGC wouldn't care.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                            But anyways back on topic, I think that having an asguard or two in Atlantis and a few tok'ra would be a good idea. however i dont think that we would be inviting to many of our other allies to atlantis because it's kind of a secret, isn't it?
                            Screw the Tok'ra. They just use us when they need someone stupid enough to take on some of the missions they propose. They're also not willing to risk their own people. What have they done for us lately aside from the 1-2 ships they may have had at the Camelot battle.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Screw the Tok'ra. They just use us when they need someone stupid enough to take on some of the missions they propose. They're also not willing to risk their own people. What have they done for us lately aside from the 1-2 ships they may have had at the Camelot battle.
                              And the key words being MAY HAVE HAD. I didnt hear them mentioned at all.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

yeh i argued with myself about whether or not to include the tok'ra, but i saw them in a previous post and thought yeh why not......

Comment

Working...
                                X