Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong wrong wrong... we get a few distrupter thingies... send a few drones through the stargate to take out the shield... and go in shooting the hell out of the damned *******s...

has anyone tried an emp on the replicators btw... i mean the emp killed the nanovirus that were killing em in hot zone... and the asurans are basicaly alot of nanoviruses put togather
    "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
    "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
    "I shot him. In the leg."
    "I'm invulnerable."
    "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
    "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxDark-LordxX
      wrong wrong wrong... we get a few distrupter thingies... send a few drones through the stargate to take out the shield... and go in shooting the hell out of the damned *******s...

has anyone tried an emp on the replicators btw... i mean the emp killed the nanovirus that were killing em in hot zone... and the asurans are basicaly alot of nanoviruses put togather
      So you are saying that you want to blow up a nuke in their atmosphere. I think they'll have the shield up well before the daedalus is even ready to fire a shot.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

this is what i could do... they dont nothing about the beaming tech we have so id Tele all the people into space or on there planet far away ... then teleport the city in to space then tele on then do a runner with it..

Comment

ya'll are presuming that the asurans (who are basically human replicator clones of lantians) don't know how to counter beaming. one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
            this is what i could do... they dont nothing about the beaming tech we have so id Tele all the people into space or on there planet far away ... then teleport the city in to space then tele on then do a runner with it..
            What do you mean by runner?

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

as in runner i mean do a legga (Quickly go into hyperspace)

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                as in runner i mean do a legga (Quickly go into hyperspace)
                Okay. It would prevent any serious attack on the daedalus would it not?

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

well thats were the Cloak comes in handy.. like ppl have said take the Cloak Generator and put as Deady's Sheild to make into Cloak like they did on Atlantis and go very close to the atmosphere if ur gonna say they can detect it maybe they can make it so they cannot even detect it

Comment

They would be able to detect it in hyperspace.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

guys guys... didnt u listen? drone through gate shield... take out shield generator... send emp thingy through... and go in with the distrupters and take out the rest... then we'd have hundreds of zpms and drones.... and we could help the MW
                      "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
                      "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
                      "I shot him. In the leg."
                      "I'm invulnerable."
                      "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
                      "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxDark-LordxX
                        guys guys... didnt u listen? drone through gate shield... take out shield generator... send emp thingy through... and go in with the distrupters and take out the rest... then we'd have hundreds of zpms and drones.... and we could help the MW
                        I don't think you get it. Were trying to minimize collateral damage to the city and it's systems, while just getting rid of it's inhabitants.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

guys have u forgotten about a part in the spoilers

But Niam is not like Oberoth. He is one of a few among them who still wishes to imitate his creators, to reach ascension......Niam believes that the only way it is possible is for Dr. McKay to do what they themselves are unable to do, and which the Lantians long ago refused to do: rewrite their aggressive nature out of their base code.He wishes to quell a rage that is built into his very nature.

Comment

Originally posted by lord O'neill

But Niam is not like Oberoth. He is one of a few among them who still wishes to imitate his creators, to reach ascension......Niam believes that the only way it is possible is for Dr. McKay to do what they themselves are unable to do, and which the Lantians long ago refused to do: rewrite their aggressive nature out of their base code.He wishes to quell a rage that is built into his very nature.

If he fails then, we'll Dakarize them

Comment

Won't work - shield like the iris stops matter re-integrating - ie by the time the drone reaches the shield its not a drone anymore
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lord O'neill

He'll probably fail - there's no point in neutering the new enemy on the first encounter

From a story point of view if the Asurans want to Ascend they'll first have to learn to deal with their anger - not simply have it removed but learn to control it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X