Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did The Wraith defeat the Lantians??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panseywannabe View Post
    To go a step further lets say the bug mixes human DNA into itself and we get primitive wraiths on one world. What would the ancients do with them?

In progeny they don’t immediately destroy the replicators they watch them and call it an experiment first to see where it is going. It is possible that the Lantinas did the same with the infant wraith race as well. It is even possible that they helped them advance through the use of the god machine, trying to find a way they could coexist peacefully with humans.

It maybe the Wraith didn’t steal any tech, maybe they were given it freely. The ancients assure that the galaxy is safe as long as the Wraith are on only one planet, not thinking ahead to the point where they become space faring and there population explodes with there access to new food sources

Let me take that a little bit futher. We know that the younger wraith do not need to feed on humans only the older wraith. So that being said maybe the Lantinas did not relize that the wraith could/would feed on human when they got older.

Comment

"Too many in numbers".(Shep in s2) The ancients were under siege, and finally had to give up.
      It seems like the wraith were really going to win , they had even supplies ships that were going to feed them as they were laying siege on Atlantis.(so , no hope that they were going to give up)
      Besides , they seem to be rather technologicaly advanced , so if we combine this with numbers ....the picture gets pretty clear.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgod View Post
        Let me take that a little bit futher. We know that the younger wraith do not need to feed on humans only the older wraith. So that being said maybe the Lantinas did not relize that the wraith could/would feed on human when they got older.
        That it is a very good point i forgot about that completely. Maybe the wraith was able to create a fleet and the atlantians just montiored them and they didnt seem like a threat then. They were probably amazed that they created a new kind of spieces and they were able to watch it grow and create in technology. Then when they started feeding on humans it was too late for the atlantians to destroy them because they let them grow so much. Any other opionions

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Anubis View Post
          That it is a very good point i forgot about that completely. Maybe the wraith was able to create a fleet and the atlantians just montiored them and they didnt seem like a threat then. They were probably amazed that they created a new kind of spieces and they were able to watch it grow and create in technology. Then when they started feeding on humans it was too late for the atlantians to destroy them because they let them grow so much. Any other opionions
          sounds good to me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            You must have gotten that off of a Simpsons episode.
            LOL i did
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X