This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
    You're probably right, just a thought. (besides, I'm sure TPTB have a resolution in mind for Ford already... )

Back to Michael and the uber-wraith (character name, someone, please??? I'm begging), I'm sure hystoricaly speaking, there have been Wraith that have... associated... with humans. Raised by them, whatever. No doubt there is a long tradition of behavior the rest of the Wraith associate to them. I imagine Michael may well be dead or exiled were it not for the opportunity he has brought.... namely the chance to get Earth.
    Her name is Ellia

It would be great if they brought her back. There's some great backstory to cover there too: Why did that group of Wraith crash on that planet? Why did they have a child passenger? What is the role of females and children in Wraith society?

It would be good to get a deeper insight into Wraith society. More interesting enemies are far better than mindless life-sucking parasites.

Comment

I wonder if Michael actually saves Ronin and Mckay, that would make an interesting storyline.
      For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

I still say Michael needs to pull a Teal'C and joined the Atlantis team. Wow that would make one hell of a story arch! Him trying to gain their trust while not trying to feed on them!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
          I wonder if Michael actually saves Ronin and Mckay, that would make an interesting storyline.
          Ronin wouldn't know what to do while McKay would be blabbering uncontrollable.

Comment

The team is already equally divided between Taur'ri and offworlders. Throw in Michael and suddenly you've got three (no offense meant) aliens... (four if you recall that McKay is Canadian! )

But frankly speaking, Michael would just be too much of a security risk. Teal'c proved himself time and again, but he also didn't feed on humans... Even if Michael turned on his own, and was administired the retrovirus, can you imagine being offworld with him?

Every time they get captured, or can't dial home, or are pinned down for any length of time, it's like... "do I keep my eye on the enemy, or on Michael? He hasn't had his retrovirus in hours!"
            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

I wasn't saying he is part of the team, He would be like Jacob Carter(selmak) as a secondary character. Huge story arcs could be used. Like beckett finds a serum that suffices a Wraith so he doesn't have to feed on humans. He would be dependant of this serum, like Teal'c with Tutonuim (dont know how to spell)
              For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

My god people its RONON with two O's!

Anyhoo i think it would be cool if micheal joined atlantis but it probably wouldnt work as he would constantly be under suspicion from everyone and ronon probably would kill him someday

Comment

and teyla wouldn't like him considering how he almost fedd on her and all

Comment

I think that because of the danger Micheal would give if he joined the Atlantis team, would improve the quality of the series.

A bit like Garak from DS9, someone who you don't turn your back on, but still need his help. Or like Gul Dukat, sometimes a friend, sometimes a foe.
                    Scoping through the night...looking for Athosians

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                      The team is already equally divided between Taur'ri and offworlders. Throw in Michael and suddenly you've got three (no offense meant) aliens... (four if you recall that McKay is Canadian! )

But frankly speaking, Michael would just be too much of a security risk. Teal'c proved himself time and again, but he also didn't feed on humans... Even if Michael turned on his own, and was administired the retrovirus, can you imagine being offworld with him?

Every time they get captured, or can't dial home, or are pinned down for any length of time, it's like... "do I keep my eye on the enemy, or on Michael? He hasn't had his retrovirus in hours!"
                      I honestly would never trust Michael. He tried to feed on Teyla, has brought the wraith to Atlantis. Face it, even if he was somehow put on the team, Ronon would kill him first chance he got.

Plus, putting an enemy on the team and 'reforming' him reminds me too much of the crap that the soap operas and their ilk pull of taking the rapist and reforming him into a good guy and then totally forgetting his horrid past...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                        Her name is Ellia

It would be great if they brought her back. There's some great backstory to cover there too: Why did that group of Wraith crash on that planet? Why did they have a child passenger? What is the role of females and children in Wraith society?
                        Sorta hard to bring her back after Ronon shot her dead with his blaster....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                          I don't think we'll see Michael joining the Atlantis team.
                          Infact...I much prefer him doing his own thing. He is out for himself...not the Wraith...not the humans...he is in the middle and takes advantage of it.
                          I like the idea, maybe him and Lt. Ford form an allience some how

Comment

Sheppard looked sad and Ronan said "You had to do it". Obviously, Ellia died.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              Plus, putting an enemy on the team and 'reforming' him reminds me too much of the crap that the soap operas and their ilk pull of taking the rapist and reforming him into a good guy and then totally forgetting his horrid past...
                              But people do change. And micheal did sort of storm out when the queen fed on the other wraith/human so he has changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X