Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we'll see Michael joining the Atlantis team.
    Infact...I much prefer him doing his own thing. He is out for himself...not the Wraith...not the humans...he is in the middle and takes advantage of it.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
      I don't think we'll see Michael joining the Atlantis team.
      Infact...I much prefer him doing his own thing. He is out for himself...not the Wraith...not the humans...he is in the middle and takes advantage of it.

I like that concept... a Wraith with a conscience. It's worked repeatedly in vampire fiction, why not with the wraiths, or at least this particular Wraith.

It would then be fascinating if Michael found the Wraithgirl played by Jewel Staite (character's name escapes me now).
      Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
        I like that concept... a Wraith with a conscience. It's worked repeatedly in vampire fiction, why not with the wraiths, or at least this particular Wraith.

It would then be fascinating if Michael found the Wraithgirl played by Jewel Staite (character's name escapes me now).
        Lol that would be intersting to see.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Thatd be kinda hard concidering she went uber-wraith and was killed
          McKay:...ZedPM
          O'Neill: Zed?
          Jackson: He's Canadian
          O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
            Thatd be kinda hard concidering she went uber-wraith and was killed
            Ah, there's the rub, isn't it. But I watched that episode twice (or at least the ending) and something about it just didn't seem... final? I'm not sure she's dead at all.

As far as uber-wraith, considering the effects of the retrovirus wear off, it's safe to assume she reverted. (if she lived)
            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

As far as uber-wraith, considering the effects of the retrovirus wear off, it's safe to assume she reverted. (if she lived)
              Well it reverts when the wraith is made into a human...we don't know the effects when made "more wraith"

Comment

Well it reverts when the wraith is made into a human...we don't know the effects when made "more wraith"
                Fair enough. But even if it didn't, I'm sure Beckett could whip up a retro-retrovirus if she's ever found.

hmmm... here's a thought. Being an uber-wraith, she may well produce enough enzyme for Ford and herself. His cure might be tied to her, or vice versa.

Comment

Eh I doubt Ford would be anymore kind to her then to any other wraith he comes across...Ford ain't the nice boy he used to be and just remember the story of the goose who laid the golden egg

Comment

Eh I doubt Ford would be anymore kind to her then to any other wraith he comes across...Ford ain't the nice boy he used to be and just remember the story of the goose who laid the golden egg
                    You're probably right, just a thought. (besides, I'm sure TPTB have a resolution in mind for Ford already... )

Back to Michael and the uber-wraith (character name, someone, please??? I'm begging), I'm sure hystoricaly speaking, there have been Wraith that have... associated... with humans. Raised by them, whatever. No doubt there is a long tradition of behavior the rest of the Wraith associate to them. I imagine Michael may well be dead or exiled were it not for the opportunity he has brought.... namely the chance to get Earth.

Comment

You're probably right, just a thought. (besides, I'm sure TPTB have a resolution in mind for Ford already... )
                      I think we may have seen the last of Ford already because they can either let him have died on that hiveship or they can make him come back and tell us how he magically got off the ship in time.

Somehow i think they left it an open ending because they probably won't bring him back but if it's needed, they should be able to do so.
                      error: signature not found

Comment

if they're gonna drop someone, it should be Da WUSS. Zalenka should replace him.

Comment

MIchal is attacking earth

Comment

Michael gives a face and name to the Wratih. He's a unique enemy that the show lacked before. I doubt we'll ever see him as a member of the Atlantis team. The only way I could think of that even happening and it having a chance of working is if he does somethings more covertly. Maybe he becomes a character who plays both sides in a sneaky way.
                            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                              Michael gives a face and name to the Wratih. He's a unique enemy that the show lacked before. I doubt we'll ever see him as a member of the Atlantis team. The only way I could think of that even happening and it having a chance of working is if he does somethings more covertly. Maybe he becomes a character who plays both sides in a sneaky way.
                              He's obviously sympathetic to humans... but, well, they are dinner, so I don't really expect him to join a team, either. But I do think the character has a future, either among the wraith or as an outcast.

Comment

Originally posted by metroid
                                I think we may have seen the last of Ford already because they can either let him have died on that hiveship or they can make him come back and tell us how he magically got off the ship in time.

Somehow i think they left it an open ending because they probably won't bring him back but if it's needed, they should be able to do so.
                                And once again, the writers completely abandon a loose-ended character.

Comment

Working...
                                X