Swap Teyla for Cadman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    Now I love Teyla, don't get me wrong but it seems like they're setting up for her to leave and join her people. Cadman could bring back that young, military dynamic that Ford left.
    I hope not. I think Cadman can be recurring, but I like Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
      Cadman. Her hair beats Teyla's crudy wig any day.
      Dude, 'tis not a wig. *giggle* She straightens her hair. As for Cadman, I don't think she'd be a good addition to the team. Her fights with Rodney would detract from his fights with Sheppard (which must never happen), and I think bringing back Ford would be a better choice than her. Besides, how many times has Teyla saved the team's butts with a little calm reasoning? She's like a little portable Weir with a Stick!Fu upgrade.
      Spaggel knows Rodney is a dangerous man.

Comment

Now I love Teyla, don't get me wrong but it seems like they're setting up for her to leave and join her people. Cadman could bring back that young, military dynamic that Ford left.
        I didn't see it that way; I saw that they were giving her some character development finally. As for Cadman, I like her, but we've got a 'military dynamic' with Ronon (albeit alien military).

Comment

Originally posted by civilbloodshed
          Dude, 'tis not a wig. *giggle* She straightens her hair. As for Cadman, I don't think she'd be a good addition to the team. Her fights with Rodney would detract from his fights with Sheppard (which must never happen), and I think bringing back Ford would be a better choice than her. Besides, how many times has Teyla saved the team's butts with a little calm reasoning? She's like a little portable Weir with a Stick!Fu upgrade.
          Rachel Luttrell wears a wig on SGA. She has very dark hair IRL.

As for the Teyla/Cadman issue. Teyla is already set as a reg so she isn't going anywhere. But I would like to see Cadman now and then.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ha, that is so ridiculous I mean honestly Teyla plays a major role in Stargate Atlantis, she’s the only one who can communicate with the wraith (her people to but we know they shall never know) not only that but warns them, she’s the only one on the team whose a strong fighter, she’s a leader and as we saw in “Rising 2” she’s willing to sacrifice her life for her people and friends. She’s learning a lot as we see during the first and second season. But if Cadman comes in were going to see Mackey going all nerves that leads to making mistakes and she’s a bomb expert and knows how to shot and also she would but her life on the line as we saw in 'Duet" but thats becuase she was in his body obviously and Teyla knows how to shoot and fight but I got nothing against her it think she should be in more missions but swapping her for Teyla is just a real bad idea.
            Last edited by Steven_the_Atlantean; 29 January 2006, 03:48 AM.

Comment

I say keep them both on the team. Why not have 2 females in the team. Hell... SG-1 has both Vala and Sam, why can't SGA have the same?
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I like Teyla, though I think they need to give all of the women more to do--and some hot alien guys who drool over THEM, so Shep isn't the only one drooling. I also like the 'Cadman on Lorne's team' idea, so that we see her but not constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
                  In "Critical Mass"
                  Spoiler:
                  the old woman who died told Teyla the people would look up to her now, that she would basically be their leader. How can one be a leader when one is off galivanting around the galaxy and never there?
                  Teyla was already the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
                    Teyla was already the leader.

Yup, in Rising---Halling says he's going to take them to the leader of his people! Remember she says her people don't trade with strangers.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      As for the Teyla/Cadman issue. Teyla is already set as a reg so she isn't going anywhere. But I would like to see Cadman now and then.
                      Tell that to Ford.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Tell that to Ford.
                        Oooh..that's a blow to the solar plexus.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

No. Cadman is a waste of a good character, while Teyla is just starting to really be developed and become interesting, if anyone should go it should be Weir. Anyone want to start that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            No. Cadman is a waste of a good character, while Teyla is just starting to really be developed and become interesting, if anyone should go it should be Weir. Anyone want to start that thread?

Easy, tiger - you'll feel the wrath of the Torri fans.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                            ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Nah, no cadman, just sora.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I just tend to think that TPTB are so poor with female characters that the fewer of them around, the better.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                                ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Working...
                                X