Swap Teyla for Cadman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    No. Cadman is a waste of a good character, while Teyla is just starting to really be developed and become interesting, if anyone should go it should be Weir. Anyone want to start that thread?
    Before she has chance to 'do' Sheppard? Blastphemy I tells ya!

*Puts Ancient Stirring Device away...errrrr, a wooden spoon you say?*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

BSG has FOUR female regs (and an assortment of strong recurring ones). SGA (and SG1 for that matter) could do with more strong women characters (and give us more of the ones we already have).

I like the idea of Cadman being on Lorne's team!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ok I believe the odds of Cadman joining the team and Teyla going to the mainland are about one in a million

Where did you guys get the idea that Cadman was going to join??????

Teyla is an amazing character in my book, from what I hear season three will have major character development for all the characters.

Don't get me wrong I love Cadmen and think she is hilarious and hope she does appear in Atlantis more but there is no way she will replace Teyla.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Now I've watched the finale, teyal has to go. She's been utterly pointless beyond "local guide" for 2 seasons.

I don't care who, Jonas, Cadman, Sora, Heightmeyer, Halling, SuperFord, RegularFord, Canadian Not!Grodin, Vala, Carter, Jackson. Anyone.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
            I don't care who, Jonas, Cadman, Sora, Heightmeyer, Halling, SuperFord, RegularFord, Canadian Not!Grodin, Vala, Carter, Jackson. Anyone.
            Agreed. Swap Teyla for anyone.

Comment

After watching both Michael and Allies,
              Spoiler:
              I'd say Teyla seems to be one of the few voices of reason on the team. She said the retrovirus plan with Michael was a bad idea, oh look it WAS a bad idea. She said it was a bad idea to trust the wraith in Allies, oh look it WAS a bad idea. Too bad no one listened to her.

Cadman's too bland. I'd rather keep Teyla and Ronon over her anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                Spoiler:
                I'd say Teyla seems to be one of the few voices of reason on the team. She said the retrovirus plan with Michael was a bad idea, oh look it WAS a bad idea. She said it was a bad idea to trust the wraith in Allies, oh look it WAS a bad idea. Too bad no one listened to her.

I agree with you on everything but that Cadman is bland. Teyla and Ronon are characters that definatly need to be developed more but they are and will. These characters and strong and understand the Wraith more than anybody on Atlantis, sometimes I think John and the others could stand to listen to them more. Ronon and Teyla both said keeping Micheal was a bad idea and what do you know he gets away and tells the Wraith Atlantis is still around.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

never replace teyla. but get rid of mckay and bring in jonas and cadman

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    never replace teyla. but get rid of mckay and bring in jonas
                    OMFG what the frack are you on????
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

on? life *****

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        OMFG what the frack are you on????
                        *LOL* You funny Qas

I don't get the Jonas thing either. But I think replacing McKay with Jonas is off topic in here. Perhaps we can have a "Swap McKay with Jonas" thread and see how long that takes to self-destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                          never replace teyla. but get rid of mckay and bring in jonas and cadman
                          Yeah and while we are at it, get rid of Sheppard and bring in O'Neill, heck why not bring in all the other characters from SG-1 that are now retired/gone/dead/missing in action.

Comment

Originally posted by civilbloodshed
                            She's like a little portable Weir with a Stick!Fu upgrade.
                            Can I use that? It frakkin rules! Oh and Cadman is, well not Teyla. Cadman as a recurring yes, maybe we can even get an explosive dream team with Ronon, Cadman, and
                            Spoiler:
                            Eldon from condemned

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              Spoiler:

THANK YOU!! I mean I don't have to say much..because the voices of reason are out there, already talking. Thinking rationally we know that a lot of decisions that were made would make me raise my hand up in frustration..and from what I heard...
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla pretty much does the same. What's up with these people?

Anyway I stand by my first post...Cadman should be on Lorne's team...and I like Lorne..he reminds me of a GI Joe (you know that marine---mentality)....dont' know I still have a thing for Doc personally.

Sorry side question....what is John? I thought he was as cocky as someon in the Navy..who flies plane...definitely not Air Force---their too brainy, hahahah....I wasn't sure what he was does anyone know? I haven't even seen a military pic!
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                                Sorry side question....what is John? I thought he was as cocky as someon in the Navy..who flies plane...definitely not Air Force---their too brainy, hahahah....I wasn't sure what he was does anyone know? I haven't even seen a military pic!
                                Sheppard is an Air Force Lt. Colonel.

Comment

Working...
                                X