This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have one question
    if a hive ship can come to the MW how can they know which galaxy to pick to go to or get coördinates where the MW is in the universe????

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas77
      Wraith's technology same level with Ancients.

Alterans oldest advanced race. They made Atlantis a few million years ago! (first episode of SGA).

Ancients came from Alterans like Ori. And Ori same level with Ancients.

I think, Asgard technology dont enough for Ori or Wraiths. They fight with replicators many years and they couldnt find any solution for them. But only a few days of Ancient memory (Jack) destroyed replicators.

We dont know anything about Furlings. I think, their technology very close to Ancients. But maybe they lost against Ori in their galaxy or they left our universe like Ancients.

Except this, i dont think Milky Way races (include humans) can stand against Wraith. Maybe if Furlings and Ori can help.

Because Ori couldnt do anything against Ancients (Alterans) but Ancients could only hold Atlantis in Pegasus and they forced to return Milky Way because of Wraith.

so, our strong race list

Wraith
      Ancients = Ori
      Furlings
      Replicators
      Asgard
      Nox
      Earth
      Goa'uld

We need oldest race like Babylon5's shadows for kick Wraith's ass
      Um.... NO.

Ancients = Alterans & Ori, just incase you didn't know, they're the same race but with diametrically opposing philosophical views.

It goes like this:
      Milky Way Alterans (kept advancing technologically)
      Ori
      Pegasus Alterans (technologically stagnated until the Wraith War)
      Replicators
      Asgard
      Nox
      Wraith
      Tollan
      Aschen
      Goa'uld
      Earth

We can't put the Furlings anywhere since we saw only small portions of their overall Tech, but they should be at least on the level of the Nox or perhaps even the Asgard. Then you have the issue of these new "former Pegasus Galaxy tenants".
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

What i would like to see is roughly half the wraith fleet make it to the mikly way just as the ori crusade arrive. Would kill to birds with one stone seeing them distroy each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Aether
          i have one question
          if a hive ship can come to the MW how can they know which galaxy to pick to go to or get coördinates where the MW is in the universe????
          In the last episode of season 2 the virus deleted all their info on their tech and uploaded 2 things: All addreses in their database(earth etc) and aurora mission(see if they found the weakness in wraith tech).

Comment

maybe they took the aurora mission spec to see the aurora self destruct code

Comment

I doubt it. More like a lopsided battle in favor of the Ori. The Wraith might be able to take down a several or so Ori ships. Probably not even half...

Assuming that:

~Wraith= 30 Hives, 90 Cruisers (apparently each Hive had 3 Cruisers)
              ~Ori= 20 ships of unknown class or design... but undoubtedly possessing the firepower of the Ancients/Ori satellite weapon.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Don't forget though that each hive ship has 1000's of darts. don't rule them out so quickly. after all they did defeat the ancients.

Even though i will accept that the ancients are a little less agresive then the ori i think that the wrath will probable give them a run for there money and even if there were defeated they would have considerble weakened the armada. A lowing us a fighting chance.

+ lets not forget that there is a plan a foot to distroy the armada from within. maybe that could help.

Don't get me wrong i dealt this will happen but it would be an amazing battle.

Comment

Working...
                X