Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis
    Just poped in to mention some thing I've noticed.(sorry if this has been mentioned) If you take a close look at when the Hive queen is about to suck that ex-wraith's life force out, she does'nt ripe his top off, but directly puts her hand on his top. Then in the next close up shot when she releases her hand from his top after finishing her feeding you'll noticed that the top is ripped quite abit. That's all bye for now.
    well, hello, same thing happened to Ford in siege part 3. he was feed on with 2 layers of clothing on. maybe the enyme eats clothes too. lol. another bed bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
    pps = power per second
    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
    xfire = zpm
    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
    http://m2kclan.com
    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
    port: 3785
    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
      I was wondering why that the atlantis team seemed to be so surprised that the wraith turned on them. I have a feeling that we will see in the season 3 premire that the atlantis team had planned for this all the time.

I have a feeling that the atlantis team set up the wraith. I hope they were not that stupid to put those files on networked computers.
      Oh, I hope that's the case. It would be nice to see the Atlanteans prepared for a double-cross, for once. God, this episode made me want to shake the lot of them. Why can't they come up with contingency plans? They weren't always this hopeless. Remember "Underground"? Sheppard anticipated a double-cross from the Genii and had the backup ready. I LOVED that episode. Showed some intelligence and initiative on Sheppard's part, for once. They could have done the exact same thing in Coup d'État, for that matter.
      In Allies they could have at least deleted any info on Earth and intergalactic hyperdrives off the computers--safeguard any info that could pose a security threat in the hands of an enemy on a non-networked computer.

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!!
        well, hello, same thing happened to Ford in siege part 3. he was feed on with 2 layers of clothing on. maybe the enyme eats clothes too. lol. another bed bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Actually in Seige 3 they don't show a close up shot of Ford being feed. Plus when he was beam in to atlantis the wraith hand was still attached to Ford's chest, and they were laying on there side so you don't get a clear shot of the feeding mark. Where by in Allies it was very obvious.
        sigpic

Comment

Good episode. The wraith are growing in depth ... Michael really helps develop them as a threat.
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

yes excellent episode
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

yep good episode...McKay was just priceless...excellent...

Comment

Not as good as The Siege or Camelot, but a decent finale.
                I want more McKay/Ronon scenes.

Originally posted by Matt G
                3. Yep, McKay-Dex definately = Harper-Tyr
                Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak

I'd like to see McKay and Ronon take over the ship ( maybe with Ford's help? ), and be stranded in a part of space far from both Earth and Atlantis. Then we could have whole episodes of McKay/Ronon scenes. Maybe even a spinoff series!

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak

Who?
                    From Andromeda.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I saw Allies for the first time tonight and I have one question:

Can the Atlantis Team be any more stupid than they were in this episode? I can't believe they bought that load of crap! Only someone dumber than than a rock would believe what the Wraith were saying. *shakes head in disbelief* Absolutely as dumb as dirt...
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

they had no choice but to answer the wraith, they had no choice to help. and they were getting the wraith data base. the beaming worked, they can tell if the wraith are actually jamming so they know they can beam stuff in they just need the right calibration. they know the ship lay out. they know what its made of, they gained alot. and what the wraith were saying was believable. atlantis did a good job of watching the wraith in the city but a poor job of watching their people on wraith ships . thats all
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Does anybody else think Sheppard looks darned uncomfortable in the Orion's command chair? Like it's too small and he's afraid he's going to get catapulted across the room?

Yes! What was that about? I've always thought of JF as about an averaged sized man, but the chair he sat in in the beginning of Rising was too short too. Has anybody ever gone to a conference at their child's preschool and had to sit in one of those chairs meant for two year olds? I have and I'll never do it again without thinking of John in the toddler chair!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                            You would think they would realize something is up by how stupid the Wraith are. Really, did they really need the humans help to find something to distrubute the gas?
                            I don't think the Atlantis team was thinking completely straight. Imagine, your mortal enemy shows up at your door and wants to get help eating each other - not you. The Atlantis team was falling all over each other to make that happen.

And I don't think the Wraith are stupid, but they have been sleeping for a long time. Yes, the keepers have been keeping things going, but just that. We have seen no evidence of them performing any new research and with the Ancients gone and the humans in Pegasus being kept to minimum technological abilities, why do all the work? If the Atlantis team will find a way to distribute the gas with only a little Wraith posturing, well let them.

Comment

I too wish the Atlantis team had showed a bit more brains in this episode. But I thought it was pretty clear that they felt they had to cooperate under the circumstances, and that they were disturbed by the moral implications. I just wished there had been a few brief scenes of them discussing contingency plans, acknowledging that things could and likely would go wrong.

Originally posted by Serenity228
                              I've always thought of JF as about an averaged sized man, but the chair he sat in in the beginning of Rising was too short too.
                              Heehee, now that you all mention it....

But I think Joe Flanagan must be pretty tall, actually. He looks like he towers above a lot of the other actors to me. (What is average height for a North American male? About 5'10"? He looks over 6' to me, but I've no idea where to find out such information).
                              Last edited by OutThere; 03 July 2006, 11:40 AM.

Comment

After reading the transcript, when the Queen is talking about balance, I questioned, why would she like to eliminate the Wraith as a threat and do all these things if they would be used against her down the line as well?

As for a double cross, they did. Both were doublecrossing each other the whole frakking time. The Queen doesn't strike me as a stupid woman though...

I'd like to see her on Earth, in a cell, with bars, next to some miscellaneous Goa'uld, maybe one of Baal's clones.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X