No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did they let the wraith scout ship go to atlantis?could of had somekind of bomb on it to whipe them out

Comment

Yes it could have been....but it wasn't, they decided that it was worth the risk in exchnage for Wraith technology/information.

Comment

It's a bit damned if you do, damned if you don't. If they didn't comply with the Wraith, they would have bought all the other hive ships and destroyed them anyway. I doubt they would fall for the dissapearing city trick twice.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

No they would not fall for the cloaking the city trick twice. But why ol why did not they order the scout vessel to land on the main land and then have puddle jumber waiting to pick them up. That would of kept atlantis safe and they would not had to decloak the atlantis in the first place. I hope that in season 3 the atlantis expedition comes under investigations for their tactical thinking and the command decisions that wier have been taking lately.

Comment

I don't think its that big of a deal, they did have them land on an isolated pier(I think).

Comment

Big deal how do we know they did not mark the peir with some sought of radiation or laser technology so hive ships can pick the city up in orbit. How did we no it was not a trap and the scout vessel was not on auto pilot with force sensor reasons and as soon it landed on atlantis, it could of exploded bably damaging the city, possible disableing all our defensive capabilities. It was a majour security laps and should be investigated immedantly and let not start talking about them download information onto database which contain the coordinates to earth.

Comment

Good episode. I wasn't on the edge of my seat like I was with s1's cliffhanger, but then I did read spoilers beforehand. Darn!! I have really REALLY got to display some willpower as regards doing that!!

Yep...the 'Lantis team made a bit of a mistake here! Still, that's humans for you. Our history from year 1 is peppered with one mistake after another, so nothing new here. They seemed to look for the good (or a semblance of reasonableness anyway) in the Wraith...but I just think they're going to have to realise there ain't any!!! That'll learn 'em!!

Oh no...Lizbeth's gonna be thinking Shep's snuffed it again, but this time she's got to wait until the next episode airs in a few months to find out...oh and Rodders and Ronon to!! No wonder she's stressed!!!

Comment

Just poped in to mention some thing I've noticed.(sorry if this has been mentioned) If you take a close look at when the Hive queen is about to suck that ex-wraith's life force out, she does'nt ripe his top off, but directly puts her hand on his top. Then in the next close up shot when she releases her hand from his top after finishing her feeding you'll noticed that the top is ripped quite abit. That's all bye for now.
                  sigpic

Comment

I noticed this discontinuity too. Perhaps he was thrashing about while she was feeding, and that ripped the shirt.
                    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I think we saw something similar to that in The Defiant One, too, if I remember correctly.
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
                        I noticed this discontinuity too. Perhaps he was thrashing about while she was feeding, and that ripped the shirt.
                        Can't be, the cut was to clean and that there was no blood around the edge. May be she was holding a scissor with the other hand, cutting the shirt while they did a close up shot of her hissing(hehe). Regardless of these minor flaws I still love the ep and other Atlantis ep's.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                          I think we saw something similar to that in The Defiant One, too, if I remember correctly.
                          Oooh did'nt notice it in that ep, have to watch that ep again.
                          sigpic

Comment

I havn't read all the pages so this may have been hit already, but what exactly is the Wraiths plan when they get their two hive ships to our Galaxy, I mean they'll cull, one, two planets, before they get the Free Jaffa, Lucien Alliance, whatevers left of the Goa'uld, maybe the Asgard, the Nox if they land on the wrong planet, the Furlings are supposably still kicking around and probably kinda advanced, Earth of course, and...oh yeah, the 3 Ori ships that just arrived, I mean do they have a plan, or are they just winging it, head to the galaxy and hope for the best....and I thought the problem with the Wraith reaching our Galaxy wasn't the location as much as they lacked the Intergalactic drive, I think Zelenka mentioned it in Part II of The Siege, but I may be wrong about that
                            "Your a fruitcake," Daniel Jackson to Vala Mal Doran "Prometheus Unbound"

Comment

Originally posted by Wedo765
                              I havn't read all the pages so this may have been hit already, but what exactly is the Wraiths plan when they get their two hive ships to our Galaxy, I mean they'll cull, one, two planets, before they get the Free Jaffa, Lucien Alliance, whatevers left of the Goa'uld, maybe the Asgard, the Nox if they land on the wrong planet, the Furlings are supposably still kicking around and probably kinda advanced, Earth of course, and...oh yeah, the 3 Ori ships that just arrived, I mean do they have a plan, or are they just winging it, head to the galaxy and hope for the best....and I thought the problem with the Wraith reaching our Galaxy wasn't the location as much as they lacked the Intergalactic drive, I think Zelenka mentioned it in Part II of The Siege, but I may be wrong about that

I'm still confused, do we know that there are only two ships? I am not sure. The episode seemed vague on that. Did they tell the rest of the Wraith or not? They seem to know that their main advantage is their numbers. So what could they hope to do with just two ships? To be a real threat they need numbers. Unless they are allied with an enemy already in the Milky Way?

Comment

quote I thought the Ronon and Rodney sequence at the end was well done, but I wonder if the final scene reminded anyone else of the Season 1 finale of Andromda scene with Tier and Harper. If Ronon begins screaming "Where there's life, there's hope" or if Rodney is impregnated with baby wraith, my next episode review could be quite ugly.

Overall, it was a good Atlantis episode, and I look forward to Season 3. 9/10.
                                /quote

YUK!!!!!!!!!!! u mean that the wriath are like magog!! send me back to arutuas, earth's to crazy for my zpm

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                                pps = power per second
                                The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                                xfire = zpm
                                [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                                http://m2kclan.com
                                vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                                port: 3785
                                P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                                halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                                Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Working...
                                X