X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously he isn't dead so what do you guys and gals think

Comment

'Lost in space?'

Heck I don't know..probably stuck in that hyperdrive state.....hmmmm, maybe there's a Bob's Big Boy's around...and he wanted to give McKay a surprise?! And the crew are actually in Wraith costume. That was actually Zalenka who put Mckay and Ronon in the Wraith preservation unit..he likes leather!

Okay, I'm done being funny...I think John made onto one of the hive ships, when he saw he had two on his tail. Remember John is pretty familiar with a hive ship, after you see,
      Spoiler:
      Lost Boys and The Hive
      . So I think he scoped out the plan..and since I think he's fairly intelligent and has a good brain.

He probably got a good lay out of a hive shipped based on the info from
      Spoiler:
      Allies, given to them by the Wraith
      . So he got on that and is planning a way to get McKay and Ronon..and he does know which ship is which, because remember, he was able to differentiate who was the friendly ship and who was the enemy in the first incident of the
      Spoiler:
      test in Allies

He'll probably do what he did with Ronon and Teyla in
      Spoiler:
      The Hive
      and beam them into his cruiser and make his way back to Atlantis...safe and sound...

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        'Lost in space?'

Heck I don't know..probably stuck in that hyperdrive state.....hmmmm, maybe there's a Bob's Big Boy's around...and he wanted to give McKay a surprise?! And the crew are actually in Wraith costume. That was actually Zalenka who put Mckay and Ronon in the Wraith preservation unit..he likes leather!

Okay, I'm done being funny...I think John made onto one of the hive ships, when he saw he had two on his tail. Remember John is pretty familiar with a hive ship, after you see,
        Spoiler:
        Lost Boys and The Hive
        . So I think he scoped out the plan..and since I think he's fairly intelligent and has a good brain.

He probably got a good lay out of a hive shipped based on the info from
        Spoiler:
        Allies, given to them by the Wraith
        . So he got on that and is planning a way to get McKay and Ronon..and he does know which ship is which, because remember, he was able to differentiate who was the friendly ship and who was the enemy in the first incident of the
        Spoiler:
        test in Allies

He'll probably do what he did with Ronon and Teyla in
        Spoiler:
        The Hive
        and beam them into his cruiser and make his way back to Atlantis...safe and sound...

VB
        Yeah thats what im thinking too. I cant think of anywhere else he is
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Didnt enjoy this episode as much as camolot but it had some good action and a better storyline IMO.

I enjoyed the banter between Hermoid and mckay about who's smarter and the suprise attack as they jumped out of Hyper Space.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by WormholeAlien
            I thought it was a poor episode. Pretty dull. If it was placed any where else in the season, perhaps it would've been ok, but not as the last ep of the season.
            I suppose we'll always be comparing things to the greatness that is Siege.
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Well, they are creating quite a domino effect here.

(1) In Critical Mass, Dr. Weir questions Kavanaugh not once, but twice, and she is nearly convinced he was the one to do it, which don't get me wrong... he is quite a jerk and displayed some irratic behavior... but he wouldn't be someone to do that. Once Dr. Weir gets fed up with Kavanaugh, she wants Ronan to torture him for the information, but luckily Kavanaugh passes out before that happens. The question is - What if Kavanaugh hadn't passed out? That would have been a huge mistake!

(2) In Coup D'Etat, Weir decides to help Ladon Radim with a coup against Cowen, because of a ZPM. As it turns out, Radim was playing both sides, and Lorne, McKay, and Sheppard all could have been killed. What if Radim had not been playing both sides, but working with Cowen? Another big mistake would have occured.

(3) In Michael, I guess the Atlantis Team decided to capture a Wraith, make him human, and create an elaborate lie. This idea should have been halted by our resident psychologist, Dr. Kate Heightmeyer, but she goes with the team on this to help "Michael" become a member of Atlantis. Eventually, "Michael" figures it out that he was infact a Wraith, and demands answers from the Atlantis Team, which they answer. Michael's Wraiths tendencies kick in not long after he finds out the truth - which eventually leads to him being taken to the Alpha Site, with Teyla. Michael escapes with Teyla to another planet - which has a Hive Ship. Eventually, Michael attemtps to feed on Teyla - but is shot before he can. Would the Team now be responsible for Teyla's death?

(4) Finally, in Allies, the Wraith we knew as "Michael" contacts us on his Hive Ship. Given that we know Michael knows our secrer, we have to go along with the plan, or be destroyed by all the Wraith Hive Ships in the Galaxy. The plan fails, and McKay & Ronan are hostages on a Hive Ship... Two Hive Ships are on their way to Earth... This could end horribly!

I see these particular episodes as displaying a huge lack of judgement...

Mattathias

Comment

1. You're being too harsh on Atlantis here - Michael's crew had them over a barrel.

2. On the other hand as an IT guy I'm trying to work out how 'non-networked firewall' makes sense. Only thing I can come up with was that someone was worried that the Wraith virus might be able to jump onto a non-networked machine anyway and so set up a firewall as a safety net. And that's a reach.

3. Yep, McKay-Dex definately = Harper-Tyr

Overall, very cool ep despite logic hole. Critical Mass still beats it as does Trinity but it's third best of S2.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

If they had never captured a Wraith from it's natural habitat and made it human... Allies wouldn't have happened.

I'm not being anymore harsh on the Atlantis Team than I am on SG-1.

If O'Neill hadn't of killed Reece in Menace, the Asgard wouldn't have set off the beacon and call all Replicators there (Unnatural Selection), and in that episode O'Neill ordered Carter to betray Fifth...

That event lead to New Order, where Carter was tortured, and RepliCarter was created... RepliCarter would later kill Fifth and become leader of the Replicators (Gemini)...in which case, RepliCarter kidnapped Daniel, sent Replicators to the SGC, and tried to take over the galaxy (Reckoning)... she would kill Daniel by the end of this.

I'm not being any more harsh on the SGC than I am on Atlantis...

SG-1
                  Menace.Unnatural Selection.New Order.Gemini.Reckoning

SGA
                  Michael.Allies

Stargate is all about choices.

Mattathias
                  Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 15 March 2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                    Yeah thats what im thinking too. I cant think of anywhere else he is

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C
                      obviously he isn't dead so what do you guys and gals think
                      He snuck onto a hive ship and is destroying the wraith from within by seducing the wraith queen with his mad kirking skillz.

What? It's completely plausible.

Comment

he probably did what the mellenium falcon did in strwars and attached his ship to the wraith hive so they couldnt detect him

Comment

I assume that Sheppard was so close to the Hive that when it formed a hyperspace window his 302 was pulled in as well. Next series should start with him sneaking around the hive ship + freeing Ronon + Mckay.

Incidentally, did everyone else see that the Daedalus' shields were down when it emerged from hyperspace? I thought that the shields had to be up to withstand the pressures of travelling in hyperspace (see Within the Serpent's grasp/ Mckays comment at the start about how if Sheppard wants hyperspace he also wants shields).

Bit of an error there, methinks!
                          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Just outo f interest, was it me or in the shot of the Orion did anyone else see some gun turrets near the bridge?
                            -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                            -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                            -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

As he went out of contact with the deddy the he was close to the hive. So he got sucked into hyperspace with them.

Simple.

I agree that Camelot looked better but Allies had a bettre story line.
                              aka paddytehpyro

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude

I agree that Camelot looked better but Allies had a bettre story line.
                                The story was better but an alliance with the Wraith was always going to end bad. Camelot had such a good ending that i never expected Atlantis to beat it, if Atlantis had aired first i wouldnt have been so disapointed in the ending. i still cant wait for next season to start for bothof them!

Comment

Working...
                                X