No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think they would have been better off creating a virus to destroy the hiveships rather than the wraith themselves. At least as an initial step. But nobody ever listens to me.

Comment

Keep in mind, too, that even if they DID delete the information and were able to wipe out all of it, including what was on the Daedalus and everywhere ele, the information had still been seen by at the least dozens of people, many of the trained scientists. The virus won't have been able to wipe out their memory so even if we don't have the exact details, we have learned a lot about their ships and tech (especially Rodney). That's still going to give us a decided advantage. And the anti-jamming code might still work against other wraith ships, even if it didn't work on theirs. Michael's hive ships probably just changed their jamming codes to keep it from working. It would be in their best interest to give us the actual program since if we encounter any other wraith they're not likely to be allies and thus it helps their hive if we destroy their enemies for them.

Comment

Earth location...you'd think Atlantis would have considered the possibility that the Wraith would compromise Atlantis...and you'd think that the location of Earth would be strictly secret, or kept out of the Atlantis computers entirely...

Frankly, I'm stunned at the incompetence.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome finale it is, and for both Stargates.

And the big Question : HOW WILL THEY GET OUT OF THIS ONE?

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
          From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
          But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
          To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
          Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

I was wondering why that the atlantis team seemed to be so surprised that the wraith turned on them. I have a feeling that we will see in the season 3 premire that the atlantis team had planned for this all the time.

I have a feeling that the atlantis team set up the wraith. I hope they were not that stupid to put those files on networked computers.
            Last edited by Major Tyler; 13 March 2006, 08:48 AM. Reason: merge
            WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Does anyone think the Wraith will actually make it to Earth. If they do doest that mean the SGC has to deal with the Wraith and the Ori or will Arthur return with the Sangral and vanish the Ori. Could Earth and the Milkyway Galaxy handle the Wraith after they defeat the Ori or will they be to battle beaten to handle them?
              Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokii
                I have a feeling that the atlantis team set up the wraith. I hope they were not that stupid to put those files on networked computers.
                Judging from the reaction of the people not in the presence of the Wraith, I think it's safe to assume the Atlantians screwed up.

But hey, maybe we should let them go to Earth. They can get their @$$es handed to them by the Ori. Cause that sitution's not lookin too good at the moment, either.

Personally, I don't think they'll make it there. TPTB have enough stuff to deal with without another homicdal race cruising into the picture.
                Last edited by Major Tyler; 13 March 2006, 08:48 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

Originally posted by jash
                  Does anyone think the Wraith will actually make it to Earth. If they do doest that mean the SGC has to deal with the Wraith and the Ori or will Arthur return with the Sangral and vanish the Ori. Could Earth and the Milkyway Galaxy handle the Wraith after they defeat the Ori or will they be to battle beaten to handle them?
                  IMO, i think one Hive will escape into the MW. The other will be destroyed somehow, Probably by McKay's new understanding of Wraith Hive Ships.

So they will be bouncing from world to world before they get to earth, creating some new plot lines in the SG-1 Galaxy.

So the Wraith in the MW will be a minor threat much like the Replicators started out to SG-1.

Comment

It was rodney's fault, when they sent the ship specs, rodney told them to send it straight to his computer (which was networked to the main system), then it acted like a normal virus, except it only opened once the wraith left. Then it delete the ship specs and itself once they had the info they needed.

Comment

So...is it wrong that I thought the Wraith Queen was kinda hot?

Also, it would seem that, no matter which of the three shows - SG1, Atlantis, BSG - you watch next season...humanity is screwed. Big time. Gonna be a bleak October...
                      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                      What have these years left to me?
                      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by silent101
                        ...yet the alantis team cant find things like how to make a zmp or weapons and things or just about anaything elce...
                        Exactly... But what did the Ancients call ZPMs to look for it in the database?

Comment

Spoiler for Allies

Spoiler:
                          After watching Allies, I am still confused. Are all of the Wraith on their way to Earth, or only some of them? How many hives did they tell?

Comment

From what i can tell it only looks like 2 are heading too earth.
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
                              Um why would the wraith even bother coming to earth? Their ships dont even have shields? We all know asgard ships are far superior and without shields I bet the gould mother ships could clean 2 hive ships up with relative ease,and since they know where earth is now and are going there, shouldnt they also know that they wont last very long in our galaxy consitering the fact that there would be vast numbers of ships that could destroy them unlike in pegasus galaxy where they pretty much kill everything uncontested?
                              Hunger will make you do things that may seem difficult. Having Rodney as a live on techie may also make them feel a bit confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger82
                                Wait, you're telling me that after all that, McKay somehow failed to make a backup copy?

Wow.

It's amazing how often the writers have to make McKay a complete dumbass for the sake of moving the plot forward (cough, cough, Trinity).
                                Your telling me. Also, didn't they have Norton Antivirus running on their servers? I wonder how long it will take Symantec to come up with a definition for the wraith virus. Maybe run Liveupdate later in the day?

...just kidding for those of you that thought I was serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X