No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i also like that solution. that would be funny.
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

This is cruel and unusual punishment
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Yeah it is. I hope July gets here very very quickly
        sigpic

Comment

Good thing I have a time machine. You can come with me if you want, but you have to bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed.

Also, it only brings you 5 minutes into the future and it takes 5 mintues to power up....

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

yeah i need a time machine, So i cn go see no mans land now!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yah i cannot wait for the new season to come..
              SciFi Since 07.27.97

Comment

Good episode...The season was ok...it was better than season 7 & 8 but not their best.

Comment

There's an Episode Comments Thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21933

Comment

Wait...are you talking about Atlantis or SG-1? Or both.

Both were incredible...and I hope they hurry up! And please PTB, no midseason break, please?!?!?!
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I'd have liked it more if the expedition hadn't acted like idiots, and if the writing hadn't been poor.

"Download it to a non-networked, firewalled computer."

Lmao, please.

Comment

Hi,
                        I was confused a bit by the end of the episode. Spoilers in case people care:

Ok, if the Wraith have such terrible hyperspace capabilities then why bother flying to Earth? Wouldn't it take them forever to get there? Why worry? Just wait and a hundred years later when they popup blow them away. Or was it something to do with the Aurora project info they downloaded?

Comment

It has most likely been answered in the Episode Comments thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21933

Comment

Okay, WTF? I mean seriously, haven't or or Caldwell ever heard of a f***ing Cole Protocol? Delete or completely isolate (a better idea in this case) your database of inhabited worlds before you come in contact with the enemy. Now Earth is FUBAR. The will probably be shot to bits by the before reaching Earth but come on!
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

If the entire crew of Atlantis had an active brain cell between them then this ep would have been a lot shorter, wouldn't it?

Although I think that stupidity to advance a plot is... er... stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                If the entire crew of Atlantis had an active brain cell between them then this ep would have been a lot shorter, wouldn't it?

Although I think that stupidity to advance a plot is... er... stupid.
                                I think we should blame or Hermiod for this one. The only thing stopping the Earth from getting 'ed is that the hive ships don't adapt very well.
                                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                                Caboose: They could be worse?
                                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X