No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think a Wratih ship will make it. They'll get close to getting the hyperdrive upgraded and the ship will be destroyed.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

If Earth was really clever and more into spygame type stuff they should try to work it out so that the Hiveships entering the MW get here but somehow meet an Ori ship/fleet when they do.

It would be hard as hell to do but if it could be done it would probably get the two of them blasting the crap out of each other for years and us sitting back laughing.

The Wraith would want to eat the Ori galaxy since it's full of humans and the Ori would want to purge the non believer Wraith and protect all their peons from getting gobbled up.

Comment

Yea! Allies is tonight!!!
        sigpic
        Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Well it wasnt as bad as I expected it to be but the plot holes are still ridiculous.
          -A bunch of little cannisters strategically placed are going to simultaneously spread completely through a 5x4 kilometer space ship infecting everyone simultaneously? Boy its too bad the SPACESHIP doesn have some sort of system for sealing sections of the ship off in case there was a hull breach or something that could be used!
          -So there are how many thousands of wraith on a ship? and the virus "wears off" (lol I love it!) fairly quickly with out treatment. So how exactly are they going to control all of those new humans long enough to get fed on?
          -So the wraith wanted Atlantis last season because they needed the interstellar engines to get to earth. Their engines are too slow and they would starve before getting there. Yet now they know where earth is so the writers decided to just ignore that bit of established plot?

Comment

49 minutes to Allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I hesitate to comment before this episode is over but I can't help it. Why is it that they can't seem to get out of this groove of making bad choices? I suppose whether or not this decision proves assinine will depend on the outcome but this is just about the third time this season where they are putting way too much trust in themselves and their "allies". The entire Atlantis crew needs a 'good sense whack' upside the head to knock both sense and humility back in their heads to remind them of just where they stand in the grand scheme.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                I hesitate to comment before this episode is over but I can't help it. Why is it that they can't seem to get out of this groove of making bad choices? I suppose whether or not this decision proves assinine will depend on the outcome but this is just about the third time this season where they are putting way too much trust in themselves and their "allies". The entire Atlantis crew needs a 'good sense whack' upside the head to knock both sense and humility back in their heads to remind them of just where they stand in the grand scheme.

Well you know...I'd have to come in a sort of defense..bad decision was made in 'Michael' by bringing Michael back to base....at this point in time...there is never a good choice..unless it was decided to kill Michael back in 'Michael'. But since that wasn't a choice and bringing Michael to an off world base was done AFTER the disasterous choice...well then this was just a domino affect. There was no choice after that.

I mean Teyla was great and really the only one thinking of both the pros and cons. I mean did you see her face after the decision Weir made? Not that I blame Weir..it was a damned if you do and a damned if you don't. Your really put into a bind. And for that reason I think overall Weir did make the best decision she could.

Although again I hate the decision made, but then it started long before. This was just another domino taking it's cue and with that...there's nothing that could be done.

Atlhough I will say one thing...they should have asked to sent the Wraith to meet them somewhere, where they didn't see the Stargate. Why? The Wraith Queen looked like she was doing recon work to me.

Secondly there should have been something done about that computer virus when it came in...but that was McKay's fault (I was hoping Weir would be like give us a few days to really look at this and we'll make our decision later...but noooo!!!)...there should have been tons of studying of what was brought in before they jumped in head first.

I was hoping that John took Teyla at her mentioning that 'they were Wraith' and there probably was another plan...and decided to create another plan...just in case something happened. But then thinking on this realy...John wouldn't know where to start or how to begin and especially since he really doesn't know how the Wraith work...so I'll give him leeway.

In a way this is a good thing. Now if we John/Ronon/McKay make it out o fhtis and they end up destroying the ship when they make it to Milky Way Galaxy then there's no way the Wraith can relay to the other Wraith that Atlantis is still around. I say that's great! Atlantis safe once again.

So although the mistakes were done in Michael this was bound to be bad no matter what they did..and so I was like oh well..and no one could do anything really. But Teyla did point out that they were in a bad position..., not that anyone really listened as eri-chan mentioned.

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

The wraith are not going to earth.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash

Really? How do you know, their in hyperspace? Where did you get your info....I hope they don't make it...cause it would just be bad all around.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

We Dont Have Time For This!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                        Gee really? And here I thought we were all Dooommmedddd.

You know what would be funny (but also wont happen) is that the 2 wraith hiveships show up at earth the same time the Ori do... NOW THAT would be funny.

This ep was pretty good. It was a no brainer the wraith were playing them. Although for some reason I think Michael may be doing the double double cross thing the Genii guy did.

Also, they still have not explained the importance of the one female above and beyond all the male wraith.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Good episode, the wraith did choose the wrong time to try and reach earth.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            They won't reach earth because there is only one cross over episode staled, and it is well into the season.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                              But since that wasn't a choice and bringing Michael to an off world base was done AFTER the disasterous choice...well then this was just a domino affect. There was no choice after that.
                              I agree it was a domino effect but I am always shocked that they don't sense a double cross coming. They made the same mistake with the Genii. They just have a bad habit of trusting way to fast and way too easily. They are at war, it's time to be paranoid and expect a double cross and hold one of your own just in case.

I mean Teyla was great and really the only one thinking of both the pros and cons. I mean did you see her face after the decision Weir made? Not that I blame Weir..it was a damned if you do and a damned if you don't. Your really put into a bind. And for that reason I think overall Weir did make the best decision she could.
                              It was the only decision she could make I just don't see how they couldn't have expected something majorly underhanded instead of relying on the obvious. They protected themselves but they just didn't think creatively until something goes wrong. it's their MO.

They know the Wraith want to go to earth and they know they want hyperdrives. You invite them to the one place they can get information on both and you don't expect them to try to get that? That's just nuts.

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              You know what would be funny (but also wont happen) is that the 2 wraith hiveships show up at earth the same time the Ori do... NOW THAT would be funny.
                              I thought the exact same thing. That would be awesome... and hillarious.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I was disappointed with tonight episode. It was another waste of time. I could have told them the wraith were lying.

I can only hope that Atlantis fly's and uses its star-drive to catch up to the hive ships and destroy them.

Comment

Working...
                                X