Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someonerandom
    guess im good for something
    Are you condescending yourself? Because i really appreciate the pics.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

should get that fat guauld scientist geek that ate all that food in the episode beachhead on sg1 to program a wraith network virus :-)

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        Wait!! The Orion has a ZPM?
        Yeah but I had thought it was pretty much depleted...or something..I could be wrong on this!
        VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Well... I'm not going to denounce the team for their apparent stupidity yet...
          Not until I see how Part 2 plays out...
          I have feeling that Sheppard has a trick or two up his sleeve.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I really doubt that the orion is currently running on a ZPM because if it was, then the Aurora would have been using one aswell. If the Aurora was they most likely would have taken the ZPM out of it before they had it blow itself up. I assume that the Orion runs on a power source similar to the power sources on Asgard ships(of which we know essentially nothing). There is really no reason to power a ship with a ZPM even on dedalus its overkill, the only reason they used it on dedalus is because we have nothing better(foolish Asgard wont give them a powersource). Really there is no need for a ZPM on a *relatively* small ship like the Orion(comparing it to Atlantis) seeing as Asgard power sources(which are vastly inferior to ZPM's IMO) can easily do a comparable job. BTW dont you think they would atleast mention the ZPM if it was powered by one?

Comment

and i'm sure mckay is going to redeem himself

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Source?
                My source is this.... http://www.gateworld.net/
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

could've been cut out of the episode :-x the whole point is that we don't know jack about the orion.. perhaps it just needs to be recharged at the nearest 120v outlet

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                    My source is this.... http://www.gateworld.net/
                    pwned! who changed the title of this thread? bah!!!! damn tptb.. i liked pwned

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      God, "Allies" was ship-city! Massive shipping material for
                      Spoiler:
                      McShep, McDex, McLenka, AmaDex and even some McHerm
                      !
                      Who's Ama? I'm lost? I have to watch this..you know Mc is my man! VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

How I'm I Gonna be abble to wait 6 month to see the next one!!!
                        It was so good! Damn wraith... Now in the milky way, they might fight with the ori? Why not!!! Great Fight! ^^

SG: Atlantis is so Good!

Don't die Rodney! Make us Proud!
                        All good things must come to an end...
                        Canada Rule!!!

Comment

Damn was an awesome episode, sweet visual effects, and awesome cliff-hanger (better than last years). I give it a ****, but it's not better than Conversion, but it's close.

I smell an Emmy nom for this ep, Visual Effects Category.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Inferno's visual effects were way better.

Anyway, I rather doubt we'll see an Ori/Wraith conflict because:

A) They haven't introduced and thoroughly explained what the Ori are in Atlantis, and TPTB wouldn't want to offend the 4% of people who watch Atlantis and not SG-1. We are Stargate fans! We must be spoon fed bite-sized pieces of plot so our feeble little minds can handle it!

B) There are certain logic problems with the arrangement.

It'd be cool to see though. I'm rooting for the Wraith. Imagine if they totally fried an Ori fleet.

Comment

Some mod probably thought it was a typo, but yeah, they got owned bigtime.
                              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

some mod pwned the thread starter

Comment

Working...
                                X