No announcement yet.

Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep and all, but did anyone else notice the gaping plot hole (I can't be bothered to go through 14 pages to see if anyone has raised this, if they have i'm sorry for wasting your time.)

Why the hell did Caldwell insist on flying back and forth between Atlantis and Taranis?!?!? Surely there must have been a planet which is less than 6 hours away and has a stargate (or even if it didn't have a gate the refugees could just have been dropped off and then carried on to atlantis once they were all safe.

Did that make sense?
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

this was a great epsiode honestly i think mckays plan to get the ship out of the docking bay over shadows sam blwing up the sun!!!
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

When I saw this episode, I was like this: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BLONDE B**** IS TRYING TO STEAL JOHN FROM LIZ!!!!! SHE MUST DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!
        But then i calmed myself by think meh she's only in it for like 1 episode but weir's gonna be there TILL DEATH DO EM PART GOD DAMNIT!!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
        No1 Spacemunky!!
        MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Umm... yeah. And it's posts like that which prove that some people shouldn't leave the shipper threads that spawned them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Slang it down to the Hippy. Duh.
            I can see it now...

*The Deddy is embroiled in a huge space battle with the wraith*
            Caldwell: We're getting our asses kicked here!
            Weir: Send in...The Hippy
            *Cue 60s music as a psychedelic colored ship flies in to pummel the wraith with...love and flowers*

Isn't re-naming ships supposed to be bad luck? Allies
            Spoiler:
            No wonder we got our asses kicked in the finale.
            I'm thinking of Ouroboros's statement about how the ship is now a "flying coffin."

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              Try saying Hipafiralcus in the middle of battle... or when speaking of multiple ships and commanders... LOL
              Hippafi- no, wait. Hypophir- ack. Hypnofreckles. That's not it. Hyperfiralcus! Engh, close enough
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I think "The Orion" sounds... fantastic, and is sort of on the same lines as the Aurora. Sounds sleek and powerful. Just what every ship needs, a good powerful name!
                Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                MSN: [email protected]
                feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                  Hippafi- no, wait. Hypophir- ack. Hypnofreckles. That's not it. Hyperfiralcus! Engh, close enough
                  It could be worse, it could be Raxacoricofallapatorius.

Comment

Co dodat byl tam Zelenka, takže to byl boží díl!!!

Zelenka we love you!!!
                    And Orion was great!!!
                    Mi chceme Zelenku!!! Mi chceme více češtiny v SGA!!!

Comment

I wonder how Sheppard cmae up with the name orion.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Pretty common name if you know anything about Astronomy. Orion's about the only constellation I can see where I live, and it's the the brightest in most Northern Hemisphere skies (I think. it's been a while since I had to study basic astronomy). So, given that it would be "flying among the stars", it probably popped into his head and seemed apropriate for the whole thing.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Oh!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
                            I think "The Orion" sounds... fantastic, and is sort of on the same lines as the Aurora.
                            It makes me think The universe is on Orion's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              It could be worse, it could be Raxacoricofallapatorius.
                              I wouldn't put it past the Ancients...
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                                I wouldn't put it past the Ancients...
                                Nor would I
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X