No announcement yet.

Aurora (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the name real of that blond girl/woman?
    "History will never be the same again..."
    "Indeed!"
    "No kidding..!"
    "If you say so..!"
    "Here we go again..!"
    "Never say never..!"

Comment

The Wraith was never given a name but her name in the simulation was Trebell
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Continuum View Post
        What is the name real of that blond girl/woman?
        Pascale Hutton

Comment

Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
          sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
            Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
            same here

Comment

What about all the other battleships, why didnt atlatnis get signals from them?

Comment

One question... how did the wraith manage to take on that woman's appearance ? uber confused about that ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                  One question... how did the wraith manage to take on that woman's appearance ? uber confused about that ...
                  From what I can gather he hacked into the mainframe and used Wraith tech to keep her appearance in the virtual reality the Ancients were conscious in.

Comment

ahhh.... i see. so when McKay did his tech stuff to the gadject it caused the image of the woman to flicker, revealing the wraith.... i see, i see
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                      ahhh.... i see. so when McKay did his tech stuff to the gadject it caused the image of the woman to flicker, revealing the wraith.... i see, i see
                      Yep, though he's quite pretty as Wraith go... like Steve

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        Yep, though he's quite pretty as Wraith go... like Steve
                        too true. that's what makes them so damn hard to resist !!!!.... i still love Erik
                        sigpic

Comment

This was quite possibly my favourite episode of SGA along with Before I sleep.
                          sigpic
                          Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
                          Episode III: Phantasm.
                          "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean General View Post
                            This was quite possibly my favourite episode of SGA along with Before I sleep.
                            This was also one of my favorites. I've always liked the design of the Aurora-class battleships. It would have been nice to see more of them aside from the ones used by the Asurans. My favorite part was definitely the toast at the end. Even Caldwell participated in that. Truly moving.
                            sigpic

Comment

My fave bit was where Rodney woke up the Wraith, not thinking about what would happen, and randomly starts shooting behind him as he runs away

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                My fave bit was where Rodney woke up the Wraith, not thinking about what would happen, and randomly starts shooting behind him as he runs away
                                An interesting bit of trivia about that scene. There is a moment when McKay looks at the chamber, realizing that the Wraith is just about to wake up. That look of impending doom on his face ended up being used as David Hewlett's opening credit shot:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X