Condemned (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Lol, just saw the episode for the first time as well. It is airing on a decent timeframe in Canada, but you have to buy the movie channel/network package to get it, otherwise we wait roughly fifteen-sixteen months after sci-fi airs it.
    That suck...for me Thanks for the info I was wndering about that. IT's funny we get SG1 faster, I don't see why we can't get it around the same time like BSG.

So far I'm finding Ronan to be very.....bland. But I missed Duet , so I have no idea what happened with his character there.
    Really, to each there own, I miss Ford too, he was such a cutie, he had this sweetiness to him that I loved. In Duet:

Spoiler:
    Ronan was under gruad(sp) for the the whole episode. He was training and working with soilders teaching them and testing each other; neddless to say Ronan won. John kind of ran about after him for hte episode, he wanted him to join the term, he asked Ronan who said he'd think about it, then asked Elizabeth afterwords. She wasn't pleased to say the least; she went to talk to Ronan becuase she had misgiving about him joining the term and he didn't clean any of them up becuase he didn't speck much. I forget the rest becuase I was foucing on Rodney but he joined the term. Ronan talked it over with Terya before deciding to join. John was pleased with himself. That's all I can remember the rest

Love Rodney as usual, "Why does he look at me" when Shep says to be quiet. And of course the Maguyver comment, and the truing to break teh stick moemtns were great as well.
    I forgot about that one from Rodney I loved it

Sadly as soon as it was said that Eldon was coming back to Atlantis I had a pretty good idea that we wouldn't be seeing him again anyway.....I wish that they would resolve these things and bring those characters back when they do that.....
    Yeah I figured that be the last time we'd ever see him. Same here, at least mention something in passing.
    Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
      That suck...for me Thanks for the info I was wndering about that. IT's funny we get SG1 faster, I don't see why we can't get it around the same time like BSG.

Really, to each there own, I miss Ford too, he was such a cutie, he had this sweetiness to him that I loved. In Duet:

Spoiler:
      Ronan was under gruad(sp) for the the whole episode. He was training and working with soilders teaching them and testing each other; neddless to say Ronan won. John kind of ran about after him for hte episode, he wanted him to join the term, he asked Ronan who said he'd think about it, then asked Elizabeth afterwords. She wasn't pleased to say the least; she went to talk to Ronan becuase she had misgiving about him joining the term and he didn't clean any of them up becuase he didn't speck much. I forget the rest becuase I was foucing on Rodney but he joined the term. Ronan talked it over with Terya before deciding to join. John was pleased with himself. That's all I can remember the rest

I forgot about that one from Rodney I loved it

Yeah I figured that be the last time we'd ever see him. Same here, at least mention something in passing.
      Thanks for the Duet spoilers! I was looking forward to that ep the fourth most of any this season (after Grace Under Pressure, Michael, and Seige III).....and forgot to set the frakking VCR. Typical.

I miss Ford, but I like Super!Ford better, I hope he shows up for for quite a few eps.....I sense potential in that storyline.

Comment

Thanks for the Duet spoilers! I was looking forward to that ep the fourth most of any this season (after Grace Under Pressure, Michael, and Seige III).....and forgot to set the frakking VCR. Typical.

I miss Ford, but I like Super!Ford better, I hope he shows up for for quite a few eps.....I sense potential in that storyline.
        Same here, I was dying to see it. I'm dying for all things Rodney, I can't wait to see "Grace Under Pressure", "Michael" "Inferno" & "No Man's Land" "Mckay and Mrs. Miller" "The Long Goodbye" " Sateda" "The Game" and "Tao Of Rodney" (don't know what's it about but the tilte sounds interesting).

Super!Ford is fun, I love in Runner that he's trying to show he's not crazy but acting crazy He reminds me of everyone's little brother on the term, well maybe not Rodney's but it's still fun. Oh yeah Super!Ford's fighting, the boy's got skills!

So far I think SGA is getting better and better! The first few episodes and some of season one's episode well still good didn't have the same spark; some of them where kind of weak. I feel like the show is finally finding it's feet just like SG1 did.
        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I thought the Goauld and Jaffa were the worst shots in the galaxy, but after seeing that Wraith cruiser firing so far away from the Atlantis team they must take top prize.

Comment

Same here, I was dying to see it. I'm dying for all things Rodney, I can't wait to see "Grace Under Pressure", "Michael" "Inferno" & "No Man's Land" "Mckay and Mrs. Miller" "The Long Goodbye" " Sateda" "The Game" and "Tao Of Rodney" (don't know what's it about but the tilte sounds interesting).

Super!Ford is fun, I love in Runner that he's trying to show he's not crazy but acting crazy He reminds me of everyone's little brother on the term, well maybe not Rodney's but it's still fun. Oh yeah Super!Ford's fighting, the boy's got skills!

So far I think SGA is getting better and better! The first few episodes and some of season one's episode well still good didn't have the same spark; some of them where kind of weak. I feel like the show is finally finding it's feet just like SG1 did.
            It is! I thought there were quite a few weak episodes in season one, but season two so far is shaping up to be pretty good (though I'd call Condemned the weak link of the eps I've seen so far, and it was still good).

Tao of Rodney.....that is definitly an interesting title. Big fan of Rodney episodes as well- I love that he's not the sterotypical super-nice Canadian who appologises for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
              I thought the Goauld and Jaffa were the worst shots in the galaxy, but after seeing that Wraith cruiser firing so far away from the Atlantis team they must take top prize.

It is! I thought there were quite a few weak episodes in season one, but season two so far is shaping up to be pretty good (though I'd call Condemned the weak link of the eps I've seen so far, and it was still good).

Tao of Rodney.....that is definitly an interesting title. Big fan of Rodney episodes as well- I love that he's not the sterotypical super-nice Canadian who appologises for everything.
              I agree out season 2 so far Condemned is the weak link yet still a good episode. I liked Elizabeth and Lorn together, I want to see more of them togehter (I am in no way speacking romanticly).

So am I, I love that he's Canadian (I'm so bias) and I love that he's not the sterotypical Canadian. You know that gets old real fast. I love Rodney's comment in this episode, they don't forget things like this that just add to the episode if your from or familiar with the countries in question.

TEYLA: Do you kill all your violent criminals on Earth?
              McKAY: Certain countries, yes. [looking at John]
              SHEPPARD: Do we need to get into this right now?

Spacking of that sterotypical super-nice Canadian who appologises for everything, I read the transcript for "McKay and Mrs Miller".

Spoiler:
              CARTER: Whoa, whoa! Siblings, please!

McKAY and JEANIE (simultaneously as they turn back to the screen): Sorry.

(Sam ducks her head, unsuccessfully trying to hide a smile.)

McKAY: What?

CARTER: Well, it’s just that you both said “sorry” in that cute little Canadian way, and I ... (She trails off as Rodney and Jeanie exchange a look.) Sorry. Touch base when you get back to Atlantis. (She smiles at them.)

Comment

I agree out season 2 so far Condemned is the weak link yet still a good episode. I liked Elizabeth and Lorn together, I want to see more of them togehter (I am in no way speacking romanticly).

So am I, I love that he's Canadian (I'm so bias) and I love that he's not the sterotypical Canadian. You know that gets old real fast. I love Rodney's comment in this episode, they don't forget things like this that just add to the episode if your from or familiar with the countries in question.

TEYLA: Do you kill all your violent criminals on Earth?
                McKAY: Certain countries, yes. [looking at John]
                SHEPPARD: Do we need to get into this right now?

Spacking of that sterotypical super-nice Canadian who appologises for everything, I read the transcript for "McKay and Mrs Miller".

Spoiler:
                CARTER: Whoa, whoa! Siblings, please!

McKAY and JEANIE (simultaneously as they turn back to the screen): Sorry.

(Sam ducks her head, unsuccessfully trying to hide a smile.)

McKAY: What?

CARTER: Well, it’s just that you both said “sorry” in that cute little Canadian way, and I ... (She trails off as Rodney and Jeanie exchange a look.) Sorry. Touch base when you get back to Atlantis. (She smiles at them.)
                LOVED the violent crimminals moment! That just had me grinning- go Rodney! In a way Rodney is such a guilty pleasure character.....don't we all wish we could speak our minds so freely! As an actual stereotypically nice(I think) Canadian, I envy him, I really do.....

Ooh, can't wait for Mckay and Mrs. Miller.....love the quote.

And Lorne is great! We definitly needed another secondary military character, and he's been great with all of the characters he's had to interact with so far, right from the unnamed scientist in Runner. Looking forward to seeing more of him- definitly interested to see how he a Col. Caldwell get on. Col. Caldwell and the Daedalus=another great addition to this season- what is with Stargate getting all these great actors!

Comment

LOVED the violent crimminals moment! That just had me grinning- go Rodney! In a way Rodney is such a guilty pleasure character.....don't we all wish we could speak our minds so freely! As an actual stereotypically nice(I think) Canadian, I envy him, I really do.....

And Lorne is great! We definitly needed another secondary military character, and he's been great with all of the characters he's had to interact with so far, right from the unnamed scientist in Runner. Looking forward to seeing more of him- definitly interested to see how he a Col. Caldwell get on. Col. Caldwell and the Daedalus=another great addition to this season- what is with Stargate getting all these great actors!
                  Same here, I loved it, if didn't say it I still would have been thinking it. Your right Ridnet is such a guilty pleasure, I'm one of those sterotypical nice Canadians I envy him a lot and in some ways am really gald not to be like him in a lot of ways

Agreed The little I've seen of him he's great with all the other characters Col. Caldwell is intereting too but I think I like Lorn more. I need to see more of each of them.

Comment

Just watched this episode for the first time. REALLY enjoyed it. Lots of good stuff. All of it has been said before. Great team dynamic. Very nice that Shep made a point of mentioning that Atlantis is history. I like that Dex was chomping at the bit to get revenge but backed down when Shep made it an order. ("I couldn't order a pizza..." - loved it!) References to Chewie and MacGyver. Love Weir and Lorne. The fight sequences. Shep trying to break the branch.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

lol at shep trying to break the branch. i wonder if it was scripted, or joe wanted a giggle to break up the drama

i love weir now. didn't like her as much to begin with, butit's so cool how she handles the boys. it kinda rings true to me, coz i'm practically the only girl in my class so all i know are boys, and it's nice when with one word they do what you say. i like it how even though she's a diplomat first she's not unwilling to have guns pointed in ppls faces
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        lol at shep trying to break the branch. i wonder if it was scripted, or joe wanted a giggle to break up the drama

I read somewhere that it was Joe's idea.
                        Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

The Canadians I know freely speak their minds, but they do so politely. (I love my brothers and sisters to the north. )

Lorne does indeed rock. He's solid and expresses himself well. Being easy on the eyes is a bonus! I enjoyed with interaction with the botanist in Runner also.

Caldwell...he's cool too.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Great, an enemy that was destroyed in the same episode it was introduced...
                            Besides that, nice episode!
                            spoilers for unending:
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by lunapasa View Post
                              Great, an enemy that was destroyed in the same episode it was introduced...
                              Besides that, nice episode!
                              Yeah.....but I loved the way the episode ended. That guy got what he deserved.

Comment

Heck yea he did... Though i wonder if they culled it. IMO it would be nice if we went back. Also where did the prisoners end up after we gated them to the alpha site???

I would also like to see them re-visit that wraith who 'dined' with the president (or what ever his rank was)..

Comment

Working...
                                X