Duet (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Why wasn't the character seen more in SGA? Like only 1 or 2 episodes and she's gone forever.
    Due to not being considered too important, except when they needed to off a character.

She appeared in a grand total of 5 episodes (The Gift (s1), Duet & Michael (s2), Echoes (s3) & Doppelganger (s4)).
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Due to not being considered too important, except when they needed to off a character.

She appeared in a grand total of 5 episodes (The Gift (s1), Duet & Michael (s2), Echoes (s3) & Doppelganger (s4)).

Way go to writers Use her when a character needs to be bumped off.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Pretty common for a recurring character. She never really had a purpose after The Gift
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

*ignores you*

Comment

By commenting you are proving you are not ignoring me.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh damn...

Comment

Its like Felger and Koombs in SG1. Other than the 2 eps where they showcased, they were not even mentioned.

Comment

Woot today was "The long goodbye"

Loved seeing Weir all evil and bad not under her own control.

Torri looked great too.

That was one hell of a grudge match.

Comment

Watching it right now...

How did they move the dart into a laboratory in Atlantis?

Ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                      Watching it right now...

How did they move the dart into a laboratory in Atlantis?

Ideas anyone?

Yeah I wonder that one too........ It's not like you can pick them up and move them. And they don't fit through doors..

I suppose one of the Earth ships could have beamed it into the lab off screen.

I'm surprised they haven't kept more darts and adapted them and used them.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking Earth ship. The Daedalus & her crew make no appearance this episode, but it's the only viable explanation I've got.

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't kept more darts and adapted them and used them.
                          After what happened with the SGC trying to adapt a deathglider... I'd say it's better they never attempted to adapt a dart.

Comment

After what happened with the SGC trying to adapt a deathglider... I'd say it's better they never attempted to adapt a dart.
                            Not a huge watcher of SG1 what happened?

Comment

Not a huge watcher of SG1 what happened?
                              Oh... Well, they adapted a glider, put a USAF sticker on it and took it for a testflight. One minor detail, apparently gliders have a homing device so the moment they took the thing out of Earth's orbit it went on autopilot and took O'Neill and Teal'c for a spin into space. Minor detail (again) limited oxygen supply makes for interesting conversation, or lack thereof.

So, they abandoned the idea and instead engineered their own version of a glider without the Goa'uld components but based on the designs - tadaaa X-302 was born.

Comment

Oh... Well, they adapted a glider, put a USAF sticker on it and took it for a testflight. One minor detail, apparently gliders have a homing device so the moment they took the thing out of Earth's orbit it went on autopilot and took O'Neill and Teal'c for a spin into space. Minor detail (again) limited oxygen supply makes for interesting conversation, or lack thereof.

So, they abandoned the idea and instead engineered their own version of a glider without the Goa'uld components but based on the designs - tadaaa X-302 was born.

That is very interesting.

Now Ra's ship blew up and the gliders were still on the ground in the movie. Wonder what happened to those gliders.

Comment

Working...
                                X