X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with u
    sigpic

Comment

There was a blooper in this episode. When SG-1 traveled back in time with the TIme-Jumper, they never transported into another location. How did Sheppard made it into space?(By the way, I call Rodney's Hyperspace Jumper Hyper-Jumper.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This was a cool episode. Finding Elizabeth in suspended animation was pretty interesting, along with the whole premise of Atlantis not having enough power when her team came through. The Ancients weren't quite what I was expecting, somehow, yet their total unwillingness to yield and strict guidelines still lines up with how they are once they ascend. Such silly rule people. Someone needs to teach them to toss the old rule book out the window!
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

One of my favorite episodes of this season.
          sigpic

Comment

Loved it. Old Elizabeth was cool, and for once a time travel ep that didn't give me a headache... The Ancients are rather unpleasant by-the-bookers though, and they only get worse as they ascend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              i agree i never thought of that question but its a good one i don't know for sure but maybe the sent a scout and because atlantis was no longer on the surface and they got no readings from atlantis they thought they destroyed it. at the same time maybe because of the war they culled to many humans and some of those wraith who were awake had to be put in slumber in order to allow human numbers to grow aliittle before they can be culled once more.
              Atlantis was already under attack for many years after they submerged, so the wraiths knew that. So it's a really good question why they didn't try to get into the city to get their hands on some technology.

I didn't think the lanteans were so bad. They are right about time travel, should never mess around with it, so many things can go terribly wrong.
              Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

By far the best episode I have seen so far from SGA. I love the time travel component and how weird it must have been for Weir to wake up every 3000 years to change the ZPMs.
                At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzah View Post
                  By far the best episode I have seen so far from SGA. I love the time travel component and how weird it must have been for Weir to wake up every 3000 years to change the ZPMs.
                  I completely agree. I loved her acceptance when she was dying, knowing the other Weir would be able to live because of what she had done.
                  Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzah View Post
                    I wonder how long she was awake each time, just long enough to switch them? WOuld she walk around and check out the city? I know I would, but that would be kind of creepy, a long empty city.....
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder.. how long she took before she went into stasis the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        I wonder how long she was awake each time, just long enough to switch them? WOuld she walk around and check out the city? I know I would, but that would be kind of creepy, a long empty city.....
                        That is an interesting question, I mean to think you woke up 3000 years or so later and the city is deserted and its like what year 5000 BCE on earth or the second time maybe 2000 BCE, right around the same time the Goa'uld are screwing with human kind.
                        At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

A theoratical question : if the time machine jumper was used in the ALT timeline then should it not have been there in "our" reality in the Rising? I mean Janus left it in the hangar bay anyway so why has it disappeared?
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            A theoratical question : if the time machine jumper was used in the ALT timeline then should it not have been there in "our" reality in the Rising? I mean Janus left it in the hangar bay anyway so why has it disappeared?
                            Because when ALT Elizabeth went back in time, it changed our timeline. The Council knew what Janus had done and ordered him to destroy all his time travel stuff.

Comment

Thanks, it is logic answer.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

and he then used the same knowledge to make another one, which is the one that sg-1 finds and uses.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X