No announcement yet.

Home (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mist was weird, I always find myself wondering if they really let us go or if this is all a big dream.

Comment

I think a lot of fans would be real PI**ed if they did make season 1:10-22 and all of seasons 2 and 3 just dreams..

Comment

"Then uh two days later you guys were killed outside kabul(sp)"

Boom everything changes very very good episode! I love watching this one!

Comment

I am wondering why it seemed only Shepard seemed to understand something was wrong..

Comment

This episode was hard to follow at first, but at the end it all made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio View Post
              General Hammond oversees both the SGC and the Prometheus. It would stand to reason that he also Oversees Atlantis as a seperate project related to, but not part of, the SGC. Therefore, O'neill doesn't need to be involved.
              Yes but, Hammond is not censed to be general anymore, I mean, general in the SGC, of course

Comment

The thing that gave it away for me was the ZPM thing. The mist people could only go on the info they had from the expedition members, therefore for all they knew they still had the ZPM from Antarctica. But in the ep zero hour, we saw that the SGC gave it away to B'aal (as it was empty), therefore making the appearance of the same ZPM a dead give away to reality.

Comment

Does Sheppard have a cold while filming this?

Comment

Originally posted by Stargantic View Post
                    Does Sheppard have a cold while filming this?

Why?
                    there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

i think it's great that they brought back hammond

Comment

I'm watching Stargate: Atlantis for the first time, and I had no idea what was going on until Dr. Weir said she wished Sheppard had gone through the gate instead of her. I knew something wasn't quite right when Hammond was overcomplimenting Sheppard, but I couldn't exactly figure out what. This one might be my favorite episode of Season 1. It's very, very good and could've been terrible.

Comment

this was ok, i stil think they should have tried to collect the power when they dialled in somewhow

Comment

I'm new to SGA but quite familiar with SG1, that's why the presence of Gen. Hammond greeting the team at the gate bugged me so much. The team knows that they are calling back to SGC at Cheyenne Mountain, so it's Gen. O'Neill that Weir should be looking for, although she should report to Gen. Hammond.

Nitpicks aside, this is a good episode. Kind of sad to know no one called Rodney while he was away this whole time.
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                              I'm new to SGA but quite familiar with SG1, that's why the presence of Gen. Hammond greeting the team at the gate bugged me so much. The team knows that they are calling back to SGC at Cheyenne Mountain, so it's Gen. O'Neill that Weir should be looking for, although she should report to Gen. Hammond.

Nitpicks aside, this is a good episode. Kind of sad to know no one called Rodney while he was away this whole time.
                              I don't know. As O'Neil's boss it wouldn't too uncommon for Hammond to be at the SGC. Or for a logistic approach we know how limitied RDA's schedule was during S8.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Just saw this one

I had a feeling right from the time they came to "SGC" that something was wrong...

I could only see Weir enter the SGC, the wormhole closed, and the camera showed a pretty big part of the ramp, so I had a hard time believing anyone else had come through with her. So I figured, Weir won the "who gets to go" discussion they had back at the mist world. But then suddenly, a few scenes later, there's McKay beside Weir in the conference room, then Sheppard is there too, with Hammond in the elevator, and I was like, wth, none of them came back, Weir came alone!

It was when McKay got his "friendly" visit by that nice brunette that I knew for certain this was fake earth!
                                --Signature is Currently Undergoing Invisibility Maintenance, Please Check Back Later or Leave a Message after The Beep--

*Beep*

Comment

Working...
                                X