No announcement yet.

Suspicion (105)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alas, I had to watch this episode by myself. My almost 7 year old son is terrifed of the Wraith. Don't blame him, they are freaky looking. He wants to sleep with the light on. So back to Star Trek Deep Space 9 and Voyager for him. Not like he's going to complain about that! (though Borg episodes freak him out a bit BUT he has a major crush on 7 of 9. go figure!)

Loved this episode. I haven't been able to watch all of season one right through (and haven't even seen the last 3 episodes) but now I have the DVDs.
    I really liked Teyla in this. Liked her kicking Wraith butt!
    It's also nice to see the show so clear! Just recently got digital cable so been stuck with crappy analog.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Got in trouble from my son today. He said he's only afraid of the black shadow in the one epsiode. He said he knows the Wraith are actors. So we watched two episodes today .
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

When attempting to capture a wraith, why did no one consider using a zat gun? That would be the first weapon I'd take. From the limited info we know of the wraith, a zat would probably be effective, and 3 shots would prevent them from getting up ever again! They have probably never gone up against gou'ald weapons, so they shouldn't have any resistance to them. At least it's worth a try (take the P90 aswell).

Did they actually take any gou'ald items to Atlantis (I haven't seen any yet). I'm seeing this as a plot hole more than anything, or a way for TPTB to bring us down a peg and remove an advantage from us, and "reset" many of the alien tech items acquired in the original Stargate SG1.
        After all, if you're going to another galaxy, fighting new enemies, wouldn't it be wiser to take a selection of weapons from various alien sources, rather than just your own?

Comment

Hi!

First post.

Yesterday I coughed up $50 Aus and bought season one (Ironic seeing as I already have season 2 and 3) .. I brought it home and put it on the player straight away...

Love seeing these old episodes that I remember watching a few years ago. I can see the difference in special effects and god, that wig of Teyla's (or should that be plural) lol..

I did notice in Suspicion that when one of the big wraiths gets shot, he falls to his stomach and you can see the actor/stuntman's pink skin underneath. Hmm the makeup doesn't go that far does it?

Comment

Ford: "Something like Atlantica!"

Shepperd: "I thought we agreed you weren't going to name anything anymore."

:lmao: I love the Sheppard/Ford scenes

Haha also another great line by Bates : "A second ago we were going surfing" I love this show.

Comment

:lmao: I love the Sheppard/Ford scenes
              Almost like the early years of SG1 with jack and daniel

Comment

I liked this episode and after a couple of viewings, I began to understand about the necklace. Intriguing that this was tracker device developed by the Wraith to sniff out Ancients before. I would like to have seen this explored in the other episodes or maybe in the book series. *please*

Comment

this was the first episode of atlantis that i watched, i was in australia when it was getting aired so i couldn't keep up great ep though

Comment

This was pretty much the only 'archaeologically' episode and all we saw was a few seconds of ruins...shame

Comment

This was an intiguing episode. I liked how it picked up on the necklace from the 1st episode and how the emotions were portrayed.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                        I liked this episode. Teyla hasn't been my favorite character, but I liked her a lot more in this episode. I liked how Weir and Teyla handle being leaders and acknowledged that what each of them was doing was very difficult. Bates was annoying, but I guess he was supposed to be annoying. I'm glad there wasn't a traitor anywhere.

Liked that they caught themselves a Wraith. Oh yeah - and Teyla's stick fighting was pretty cool, too.
                        I agree.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode. I think I am starting to like this show.

I thought this was a well-written script. Tension, escalation, resolution all flowed beautifully. I liked how they showed the tension caused by the decisions that Weird made, but also how Teyla understood why she made those choices and tried to support her. It also showed the beginning of the rift between Teyla and her people, which sets up why she ends up staying with the Atlantis group.

Oh, I agree with meredithchandler37- catching Steve was pretty cool, as was Teyla's stick fighting.
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Another good episode.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Teyla's stick fighting was pretty awesome, but we shouldn't forget that Steve was fending the sticks off... WITH HIS HANDS! Damn he's rugged.

It was quite a good ep, I'll admit, and I particularly enjoy the scene between Shep and Stevey at the end.
                              sigpic

Comment

My favorite episode so far. Great tension, and I'm glad nobody was a traitor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X