Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    I am in London! Just saw Patrick Stewart and Edwart Bennett (Replacement for David Tennant) in Hamlet, and this morning (coincidence, coincidence ) Burn Gorman was with us at the same breakfast buffet!
    Fun! Are you having a good time?!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Where is everyone????

I'm stuck inside the next few days......Help!

Well, guess I can't complain too much, just put in a Zelenka episode and I should be fine!
      And you've got your clone with you, right?

I finished my Christmas shopping today (in a snowstorm!), and just watched last night's Sanctuary episode which is very good!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
        And you've got your clone with you, right?
        Yep! Got my clone by my side. And he is coming in handy in keeping me warm and comfee with all this snow and cold weather.

Originally posted by belevision
        I finished my Christmas shopping today (in a snowstorm!), and just watched last night's Sanctuary episode which is very good!
        Good for you. I can't even get out of the driveway!
        sigpic

Comment

Good for you. I can't even get out of the driveway!
          You probably got a lot more than we did. We got about a foot, and they're saying 5-6 more inches tomorrow when the next storm rolls in. Luckily my building hires a plow to come in and do the driveways.

Well, if you're stuck indoors then here's some nice toasty *THUNK* for you to enjoy:
          Spoiler:

Edit: Yikes, I just looked at the news, and your area is getting such blizzards that they've ordered the snowplows off the roads! Take care and stay warm!
          Last edited by Coaster; 20 December 2008, 05:22 PM.

Comment

You probably got a lot more than we did.
            We usually do.

We got about a foot, and they're saying 5-6 more inches tomorrow when the next storm rolls in. Luckily my building hires a plow to come in and do the driveways.
            I own my own home so I'zzz got to do the work myself. Actually when it is really deep my daughter's dad comes over and snowblows, though the roads are so bad, doubt that will happen tomorrow.

Well, if you're stuck indoors then here's some nice toasty *THUNK* for you to enjoy:
            OMG, I love them! That lip action on the last one is especially nice!

Edit: Yikes, I just looked at the news, and your area is getting such blizzards that they've ordered the snowplows off the roads! Take care and stay warm!
            Oh yeah, it's bad. Thanks! Ahhhhhhh...my clone is massaging my sore shoulder muscles! (don't I really wish! )
            sigpic

Comment

There is a clip out of one of David's new movies waiting to come out called 'Helen'. David is barely in the clip and pretty early in the clip as well so if you blink you might miss him!

Helen looks interesting with a great cast!

Link to more about the movie.
              http://www.cinematical.com/2008/12/0...eam-and-helen/

Link to the YouTube clip which is also in the link above.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQ-L...layer_embedded
              sigpic

Comment

There is a clip out of one of David's new movies waiting to come out called 'Helen'. David is barely in the clip and pretty early in the clip as well so if you blink you might miss him!

Helen looks interesting with a great cast!

Link to more about the movie.
                http://www.cinematical.com/2008/12/0...eam-and-helen/

Link to the YouTube clip which is also in the link above.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQ-L...layer_embedded
                Thank you for the links! That looks like a really intense, powerful story. I did catch the glimpses of David in the beginning of the clip!

Comment

It's still snowing here! Time for some hot cocoa and *THUNK*!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It's still snowing here! Time for some hot cocoa and *THUNK*!
                    It finally stopped here. Snowplows went by, now I got to dig out again! Clone is getting a workout!

I'm drinking jasmine tea! And I think I'm going to share it with Radek

sigpic

Comment

It finally stopped here. Snowplows went by, now I got to dig out again! Clone is getting a workout!

I'm drinking jasmine tea! And I think I'm going to share it with Radek
                      I'm sure he appreciated the tea, going by those pics (love them!).

Allies is such a great ep. Lots of Radek in that one.
                      Spoiler:

And Carson!

In mid-chair-whirl!

Comment

I'm sure he appreciated the tea, going by those pics (love them!).
                        Well, my clone IS doing his best to keep me warm and I am trying to return the favor!

Yes, it was a lovely Radek episode. We got some of our best smiles!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

where is everyone today????
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm here! I've just been lurking around and posting here or there (well, there rather than here, until now!) I had the day off, although I did have to go get my car out of the shop. Didn't get out of the teens here today, although I'm sure it's even colder where you are!

And, I watched Allies because I just had to, after our last bunch of THUNK! I'd forgotten what an awesome all-around ep that was, and how much I loved Rodney in that one; he was snarktastic. And Radek was great as I already knew, but it was nice to see all his scenes again and hear the voice to go along with the lovely visuals.

And how are you? Keeping that nice warm clone at your side, I hope!

Comment

I'm here! I've just been lurking around and posting here or there (well, there rather than here, until now!) I had the day off, although I did have to go get my car out of the shop. Didn't get out of the teens here today, although I'm sure it's even colder where you are!
                              Well, we almost made the teens, the negative teens. We were 10 below this morning. Not sure where we are at right now and I don't want to know, cause it's just cold! We are suppose to get more snow tonight. We haven't had a winter like this in about 10 years and we haven't even hit the really cold month yet! Burrrrrrrrrrrrr
                              I had the day off as well. Have to go in to work tomorrow and then they are making us take the next two weeks off. I'm glad I got vacation time coming.

And, I watched Allies because I just had to, after our last bunch of THUNK! I'd forgotten what an awesome all-around ep that was, and how much I loved Rodney in that one; he was snarktastic. And Radek was great as I already knew, but it was nice to see all his scenes again and hear the voice to go along with the lovely visuals.
                              You know, I think I may watch that ep. tonight. I was suppose to go to Improv class but it's too cold (they don't keep the room too warm) and roads are still icy in spots.

And how are you? Keeping that nice warm clone at your side, I hope!
                              I am doing well, especially since I DO have my Radek clone keeping me warm!

Is your clone taking good care of you?

Will you be around this holiday? I am almost done with the next chapter in My Radek and Sarah story - I really need to come up with a better name, Oh well. Anyway, if I can get it done, I will need to have a beta reader if you are still interested.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, we almost made the teens, the negative teens. We were 10 below this morning. Not sure where we are at right now and I don't want to know, cause it's just cold! We are suppose to get more snow tonight. We haven't had a winter like this in about 10 years and we haven't even hit the really cold month yet! Burrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                I had the day off as well. Have to go in to work tomorrow and then they are making us take the next two weeks off. I'm glad I got vacation time coming.
                                Oh goodness. I remember temps like that from living in Michigan, although they usually didn't happen until January!

You know, I think I may watch that ep. tonight. I was suppose to go to Improv class but it's too cold (they don't keep the room too warm) and roads are still icy in spots.
                                Watching it will warm you up.

I am doing well, especially since I DO have my Radek clone keeping me warm!

Is your clone taking good care of you?

Will you be around this holiday? I am almost done with the next chapter in My Radek and Sarah story - I really need to come up with a better name, Oh well. Anyway, if I can get it done, I will need to have a beta reader if you are still interested.
                                My clone is practically plastered to my side most of the time- I'm not complaining but I think the poor thing is cold too! Wrapping both of us up in lots of blankets helps.

I'll be around until Christmas Eve, then it's a mad rush of family events and houseguests through Sunday. So I'll probably have plenty of time to beta read after this weekend.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X