Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Join the club

I'm going to be on intermittantly (less than usual) we're expecting heavy rain over the next 48 hours and my internet connection goes down in bad weather, always assuming we're not flooded out.
    It's going to be lonely here this weekend with your internet troubles and Pajus working!

At least it gives me more time to read the new Harry Potter book!

Course, I should be finishing my kitchen floor. I just love scrapping the old adhesive off, ohhh so much fun, almost as much fun as Zelenka thunkin......and if you believe that one I got a condo for sale in Atlantis!

*THUNK*

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      zuz, that's the clip from SG1 - 200.
      Oops. Thanks, Rosehawk. Already edited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9zCa4jpLs
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I love this. Here are all Zelenka's Czech lines from SGA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32hieSTUe3U

In the second part the picture and sound are badly synchronized, but as for sound it's complete.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          Oops. Thanks, Rosehawk. Already edited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9zCa4jpLs
          Diky zuz!

Okay, couldn't understand most of what he was saying but it was fun to watch. He constantly is moving around or doing something which is entertaining.

I love this. Here are all Zelenka's Czech lines from SGA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32hieSTUe3U

In the second part the picture and sound are badly synchronized, but as for sound it's complete
          Was this the one he mentioned in his blog when he said he saw a video with all the Czech he had ever spoken on SGA (or something to that affect)?!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Diky zuz!

Okay, couldn't understand most of what he was saying but it was fun to watch. He constantly is moving around or doing something which is entertaining.

Was this the one he mentioned in his blog when he said he saw a video with all the Czech he had ever spoken on SGA (or something to that affect)?!
            Prosim Rosehawk. Rado se stalo. ("Rado se stalo" is Czech for "You're welcome", too. It expresses that you did gladly the thing the person is thanking you for )

I'm not sure, might as well be the video DN mentioned. *shrugs*
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

It's stopped raining for the moment, I think my daughter is going out looking for the new Harry Potter today, I've still got the latest Jasper Fforde to read and some fic chapters to finish

Edit I lied, it's raining again

Comment

It's stopped raining for the moment, I think my daughter is going out looking for the new Harry Potter today, I've still got the latest Jasper Fforde to read and some fic chapters to finish

Edit I lied, it's raining again
                We have beautiful weather here! Bummer I have to work inside but I opened up all the doors and a nice breeze is coming through the house.

I am multi-tasking. Started reading Harry Potter. Love it so far. JK is a wonderfuly creative author. Then after I read a few chapters I go work on scrapping the old stuff off of my floor, all the while thinking about how to put an ending to my Radek, Elizabeth, Chuck smut fic - though I have to admit, the fic is going to take a backseat to Harry Potter

Just HAD to take a quick lunch and of course Zelenka break.....

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

My latest Smut fic is still going backwards, it's trying to make it tasteful that's challenging

Comment

My latest Smut fic is still going backwards, it's trying to make it tasteful that's challenging
                    I agree. That's why I am having a tough time with the ending.
                    sigpic

Comment

I need a *thunk* pic before heading off to bed!

sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to add another to the mix but still keep it publishable on ff.net

Comment

I'm trying to add another to the mix but still keep it publishable on ff.net
                          Do you think someone would mind if you don't keep it publishable on ff.net?

Comment

The other 2 chapters are up on ff.net and it and it's prequal have got a bit of a following, in fact my SmutFics have got a whole new following in the Dr Who page

Comment

Ahhh, it's time for some *THUNKIN* now that I finished reading Harry Potter.

Is it S4 yet? Lots of Zelenka in season 4. Feeling a tad bit Radek/David deprived.

Hey Pajus, I'm going to send you an e-mail in the next day or two for some translations, if that is okay. Can't post them here
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 July 2007, 08:40 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Pterdactyl was on today. Took breaks from reading Harry Potter to watch David's small role in this really bad movie.

Only thing good about that movie is David and seeing him doing something different than Zelenka!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X