Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Hewlett will explode with jealousy
    Yeah, wouldn't it be fun if David N. and David H. have some fun with it with the fans! These two are funny together and I can just hear the jokes on their blogs right now......

Okay, the jokes sounded funnier in my head then when I typed them down.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David said something about "bringing David (Hewlett) with him in November"...so, I think it could be great. It would be great! I love both of them, they are great, especially together.
      I am still waiting for my hugging photo *jumps with impatience*....I am anxious how do I look like. David looked great, of course, it´s me who I am worried about.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        David said something about "bringing David (Hewlett) with him in November"...so, I think it could be great. It would be great! I love both of them, they are great, especially together.
        I am still waiting for my hugging photo *jumps with impatience*....I am anxious how do I look like. David looked great, of course, it´s me who I am worried about.
        That would be so much fun for you guys! Hewlett doesn't really do cons in the US. I would love to see those two on stage together. Want to adopt me for a weekend? (Just kidding, cause I really can't afford it!)

You are pretty Klendotka, I bet you will look just fantastic next to David!
        sigpic

Comment

OK, pretty....erm....OK, where were we? I don´t think you looked at the photos properly
          I could adopt you but since few my friends wanted to send themselves across the ocean in suitcases, I don´t think I have place around here
          I think we are just lucky. Most of the actors wouldn´t notice us if we wouldn´t have an actor there.
          I would like get to Comic con sometimes but it´s just a distant dream for now.
          But ST actors are coming here for some time now. Marina Sirtis will come on September here, too. I am looking forward to it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

OK, pretty....erm....OK, where were we? I don´t think you looked at the photos properly

I could adopt you but since few my friends wanted to send themselves across the ocean in suitcases, I don´t think I have place around here
            It's those darn Hewlett fans, isn't it?

I think we are just lucky. Most of the actors wouldn´t notice us if we wouldn´t have an actor there.
            You guys are fortunate that David Nykl has kept in touch with his Czech heritage.

I would like get to Comic con sometimes but it´s just a distant dream for now.
            But ST actors are coming here for some time now. Marina Sirtis will come on September here, too. I am looking forward to it
            I saw Marina Sirtis about 10 years ago here in the Cities. She was funny and very entergetic.
            sigpic

Comment

Some lovely Zelenka *THUNKIN* before heading off to bedtime. Boy this weekend went by fast!

I can't help it, I like this pic. He is soooo confused at the moment!
              sigpic

Comment

Dekuji Skoda, ze jsi tam neprijel
                Asi vim, jak to obejit: Na tomto threadu je moje fotka na strane 210. Zkus ji snurchnout a pridat k tem festivalovym

Comment

Asi vim, jak to obejit: Na tomto threadu je moje fotka na strane 210. Zkus ji snurchnout a pridat k tem festivalovym
                  A co mam odpovidat na otazky kdo jsi?

New photos were added today, much better, and this time from autographing.
                  He had this blue shirt in photosession, and looked so great. *blush*

Just...don´t look too carefully at photos at page 3, I have horrible pink shirt I had during photosession and I look like an idiot

http://www.foto.sga-project.com/thum...lbum=29&page=1

Comment

Just...don´t look too carefully at photos at page 3, I have horrible pink shirt I had during photosession and I look like an idiot

Comment

FRAK! Three posts! How can I delete it? My crapy connection, I sent it, and it didn´t post so I sent it again. Can I delete it? Or can anyone of moderators delete it? pls?

Comment

Having trouble Klenotka?

Comment

Wow, lots of pics. Sooooo cool!

Thanks Klenotka! Something fun to look at tomorrow!

Pink shirt, huh! At least you had fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

No tak to jsem trochu nedomyslel... Zkus odpovedet tak, jak je to na popisce te fotky (Pajus pri ranni rozcvicce)

Comment

And in English that is????

Comment

:FRAK! Three posts! How can I delete it? My crapy connection, I sent it, and it didn´t post so I sent it again. Can I delete it? Or can anyone of moderators delete it? pls?
                                You should be able to edit using the edit button. There is a delete function there. Otherwise a mod can do it, but you should try first.

Now to go check out your pictures!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X