No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well...what's been going on here.

Hey everyone. Sorry I've not been on in a while.

Got a lesson now - speak soon.

Comment

Good luck with it

Comment

Hi there!

I put on our website: http://www.sg1.cz/atlantis/zelenka_galerie.htm some Zelenka's screencapps.
        In our section Cons [Cony] you can find many photos of David Nykl from Avalcon Special 2005 http://www.sg1.cz/cony/as2005.htm
        Just have a look.
        Czech Stargate Website: www.sg1.cz

Comment

woot! Yay!! no prob Glad I could help...but I couldn't have done it without this guy

sigpic

Comment

Aww. Look at that bottom lip...

Comment

ooooOOOOoooo, naughty thoughts concerning that lip

Comment

Don't start me off!!!

Or I'll say something unPG.

Comment

I'm thinkingv a lot unPG

Comment

omg! don't make me thing non-PG thoughts either....oh wait...too late
                    sigpic

Comment

All I have had is un-PG related things, all evening.

Comment

fun isn't it i love have non-PG things in my head, especially when it pertains to hot atlantis scientists
                        sigpic

Comment

You mean we have to keep this PG with Zelenka! Damn, there goes my story about me and my clone that I wanted to share

Thanks for the green Potion Mistress. Was a nice surprise
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

No kidding...I have some clone stories too...
                            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Vera View Post
                              Hi there!

I put on our website: http://www.sg1.cz/atlantis/zelenka_galerie.htm some Zelenka's screencapps.
                              In our section Cons [Cony] you can find many photos of David Nykl from Avalcon Special 2005 http://www.sg1.cz/cony/as2005.htm
                              Just have a look.
                              Thanks Vera. I loved the Zelenka Gallery. You can really see his changing hairstyles!!! Looks like the con was nice and alot of fun!!!

I guess Jake 2.0 will be on every Friday, three episodes at a time so I will eventaully get to see Middleman, though with my luck that is the day we are taking my daughter out for her Birthday.
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Thanks Vera. I loved the Zelenka Gallery. You can really see his changing hairstyles!!! Looks like the con was nice and alot of fun!!!

I guess Jake 2.0 will be on every Friday, three episodes at a time so I will eventaully get to see Middleman, though with my luck that is the day we are taking my daughter out for her Birthday.

I hope you do get to see David on Jake 2.0. I truly enjoy watching "our" actors in other roles. It's a refreshing change and you begin to realize just how talented they truly are. Besides, David is a sweetie.
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X