No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grin* You think I'm adorable? Mockrat dekuju*.

(*Thank you very much... or at least it would say that if the forum would let me do Czech characters)
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

The very talented David Nykl
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

On set... (and I so wish they were still there filming new episodes!!)
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Good morning, everyone!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

It looks to be another beautiful day here on Atlantis. I hope the weather is nice where you are as well.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
              http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/tao37rad_zps80e755a9.jpg
              Jae'a, I understand you want to see some pictures of me?
              Been looking forward to it all day, Radek...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/sunday08411_zpsb6553f77.jpg
              How about this one?
              Always a favourite.
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/206_12_zpsbb81dab5.jpg
                This image features prominently in a section of my ever-growing story.... although I refer to it in S1. It was the only mage that reflects what I needed. Ok, ok, and I <3 him in this pic! I know he's really just busy checking stuff, but if/when I ever finish the epic I have another plot bunny running around with a bit about retrospective Radek. And it hops higher every time I see this picture! (d*mn bunny!)
                Mmm, that pic puts thoughts in my head...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/7402d4a6_zps8f7ed382.jpg
                Can you hear his voice?
                What is this?
                I always hear his voice...

... ...What?
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/allies5781_zps19a88276.jpg
                  *grin* You think I'm adorable? Mockrat dekuju*.
                  More than adorable, Radek...

(*Thank you very much... or at least it would say that if the forum would let me do Czech characters)
                  Yeah, you can do some, but not others...

Wow... Don't think I've seen that one before...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Thanks for the lovely picspam, Monica!

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

You're very welcome! Not sure where exactly i found that yuuumy picture of David, but feel free to snurch it!

I figured out how to get my keyboard to switch between English & Czech to make my story correct. Hard to say sweetheart in Czech otherwise! Lol!

Are you on Pinterest at all? I have a Zelenka board there (which I need to add more pictures to!), along with an SGA board and an SG-1 board.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

I'm only vaguely aware of Pinterest. I don't know what it is...

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

You're better off in blissful ignorance! It can be a huge time sucker. Think of it as virtual bulletin boards where you can pin things. You can search for other people's pinned items to pin them yourself, pin from pretty much anywhere on the web, pin from your computer/tablet/smart phone.... but it can take over your free time. When I first got on it I was on a lot, now I go on only every so often, and usually from my phone while waiting somewhere. I decided to do my part in spreading Zelenka love a few months back, which is when I created the Zelenka board and uploaded some pics to it.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Hmm yeah, I already have enough time-sucking distractions, I think...

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              Hmm yeah, I already have enough time-sucking distractions, I think...
                              Radek deserves all our time, right?
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

So, what are you time-wise... 8 hours ahead of me? I'm on the west coast of the States (middle of the state, actually, but that's beside the point). right now it's 12:22 pm here.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X