Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun on friday d3u5

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/

Spoiler:
      This says that the whole of the current cast are leaving in 2007.

This includes David...

EDIT: Sorry, apparently this just means that this is how far the actors have been assigned to the show...I didn't know...so sorry.

Last edited by Allestian; 01 November 2006, 02:56 AM. Reason: For being a complete idiot and not understanding a simple thing...

Comment

Thanks for the edit Allestian. There is suppose to be a shakeup with story line and potiental characters and I thought maybe they were teasing the fans a bit.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

The only one I can see leaving/dying is Lorne

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            The only one I can see leaving/dying is Lorne
            I think Lorne, Caldwell, Ford are all potiental targets. I am also not convinced that Beckett or Zelenka are out of the woods either, really depends on how much they want to stir the pot with the fans, though I do think that if it is Beckett or Zelenka, those two have a better chance of having a sci-fi second life since no one ever really dies in science fiction
            sigpic

Comment

I think it's Lorne, much as I'd hate it to be, but in one of his interviews Kavan Smith said that the first one to offer him a perminant role (Atlantis or 4400) he'd accept and his role in 4400 has been increasing while Lorne's role has been decreasing (due to filming clashes) I can honestly see him being given a perminant role in 4400 (This isn't gospel it's just my opinion)

Comment

At least if it is Lorne leaving due to other work options, it is easier to accept rather then a good and/or favorite character just being written out of the show to enhance a storyline.
                I do think though Lorne is an obvious target given his work on 4400 and while fans would be upset, we might not be as upset as we would be with Beckett or Zelenka.
                sigpic

Comment

I was thinking thats its going to be ford leaving.
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    At least if it is Lorne leaving due to other work options, it is easier to accept rather then a good and/or favorite character just being written out of the show to enhance a storyline.
                    I do think though Lorne is an obvious target given his work on 4400 and while fans would be upset, we might not be as upset as we would be with Beckett or Zelenka.
                    I agree, I don't agree with killing of a character to prop up flagging ratings, a cheap ploy to often used in Soaps over here

Comment

Oh, you see I've got everyone fretting about which characters are going to be let go.

I am incredibly sorry that I've brought all this up again...

Comment

lol... Don't worry, Alles. People will get back to the thunkin' when they're good and ready! Which should be just about... three... two... one...

Hehe, that guy David Nykl... He's a cutie, ain't he?

Comment

Totally.

His floppy hair and his accent...

OMG!!! What is it about me and guys with peculiar accents???

Last edited by Allestian; 02 November 2006, 04:56 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake.

Comment

Haha... My boyfriend was Ukranian borne. You ain't the only one, hon'!

Comment

My boyfriend was also from the ukraine
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I once had a torrid affair with a South African

Comment

Working...
                                X